Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Fourkids4 on Dec 28, 15 6:03 PM
salad3 wrote:Same here. Windows 10, up-to-date drivers, froze in the classroom. Seriously, the last couple of years, what is going on here? What's the point of this forum? I can't even count the number of posts like this I've made, then had to email customer service. Nothing ever gets fixed, I always get a refund, and I end up not getting to finish way too many games.

Same issue, same problem....froze in the classroom. Not too impressed as I bought this game and now cannot play it.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by HauntedDoll on Dec 30, 15 5:00 AM
Idahonative wrote:The game froze on me also in the music room. Control, ALt, Delete....went back in, redid that book puzzle, and then it wouldn't remove the instructions for the puzzle, Repeated above, this time even though the instructions were still up, it allowed me to back out of the screen to the school room. Got out the window, did a few other things, came back with the wheel for the bulletin board, did that game, took the chalk, went into the music room....guess what? the instructions are still up, can't get to the chalk to draw the figures on the chalk board. Annoying. I'm going to now uninstall and reinstall this game. What a pain. I will let you know if anything changes...Oh and I'm running Windows 7,

I have exactly the same problem on Windows Vista.
I can't move forward as the instructions are blocking the inventory, as they didn't clear after the book mini-game was completed successfully. Such a shame as I am enjoying the game and don't want to restart it.

[Post New]by HauntedDoll on Dec 30, 15 5:01 AM
eyesore wrote:Really like the demo so purchased.
Game freezes in the music room right after putting books in order.
Have uninstalled twice......reinstalled. Changed player name......no matter what, game returns to same screen, still frozen.

Phooey. This game needs to be "perked."

I have the same problem on Windows.

ZekesPeach
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ZekesPeach on Dec 30, 15 6:46 PM
Seemed to be working fine until I got to Sullivan's House. Couldn't figure out what I needed to do so used the hint button...except it didn't work. After a lot of clicking on it, I finally found a 'sweet spot' and it pointed me to the porch/front door, but nothing happens when I click anywhere in the circled area, or anywhere near it. I tried using everything in my inventory in the same area to no avail. It seems like there are loads of glitches in this game (based on the comments in this thread). Not sure I want to start all over again if it turns out that I will never get past the porch. Running Windows 7 with all current updates.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Dec 30, 15 11:58 PM
peeshee_1951 wrote:Windows 7 Home Premium. Game froze after crossing bridge while climbing up hillside. Had to Cntr/Alt/Del to get out. I've had the Beta in my Game App for a very long time awaiting this game. Beta runs fine. Someone broke it .

Same here. Got it bAck to playing again and froze just into the bonus game. grrrr

[Post New]by Matrix2u on Dec 31, 15 7:31 AM
I am playing on Windows 10 on a brand new high end Alienware computer, and am at the scene in the school room and where you use the device to capture ghosts, and when ever the little girl ghost appears, before I can use the device, the game crashes. I am unable to continue with the game. I hate spending good money on a game I can't play. Have not had problems with any other games. Grrrrrrrrrr..............

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Dec 31, 15 12:54 PM

Game froze unexpectedly. Was playing appox. 25 min. No reason on this end. Playing on HP laptop Windows 8. Never had any trouble. money back

[Post New]by JamieN81 on Jan 2, 16 11:38 AM
Game worked great. Bonus not so much, what I assume is halfway through the bonus game it froze and several attempts result in the same outcome. Is there a known glitch? Windows 7.

[Post New]by riverson on Jan 5, 16 5:24 PM
When doing HOP in attic of boat shed were unable to insert knob in small opening in back of chest.

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Jan 14, 16 7:29 PM
Running on Mac el Capitan and froze up at the tree-matching puzzle. Can't get in, can't get out. I'm the 88th person to post an issue - think maybe there's a major problem with the game and many refunds/free game codes will be needed.

[Post New]by jocko617 on Jan 17, 16 10:18 AM
Game also froze up on me, in the middle of the office at Town Hall. Everything that was in my inventory is gone and hint doesn't work. I can move around and click on things, but without inventory I can't finish anything. I was enjoying this game, what a shame.

[Post New]by allymills on Jan 17, 16 3:20 PM
I can't get the teapot at the carnival. Apparently I didn't grab it before the poster was knocked over. My hint button has also stopped working.

jdylea
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jdylea on Jan 19, 16 1:41 PM
I am having the same issue with the film reel and the code. It just freezes up.
What has anyone heard from Big Fish about this issue. Too many of us having the same problem. They need to deal with this!

[Post New]by ks2003 on Jan 22, 16 8:30 AM
Help! I've lost all my items and the hint just keeps taking me to an area that i had items for, but since they disappeared, i can't solve any of the puzzles! Have you guys done a game fix for this game??? Pointless to play it until you do! Thank you

siscokid
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by siscokid on Jan 23, 16 12:49 AM
Using Windows 7. 64 bit.

Game froze and I got an "error access violation code #0x00440E41.

Is there a patch or fix for this yet?

3rd game this month with issues with game not functioning properly and only into week three of the month.

Averages out to one game per week that will not play/work.

Pathetic really...

[Post New]by LuSeLu on Jan 29, 16 3:40 PM
I too have freezing problems, after viewing the sixth reel and receiving the code number. Now I have been advised that I do not have the code and also cannot access the HINT button. Operating Windows 7 Premium 64 bit. Also have experienced more freezing. Would appreciate any help.

[Post New]by nhgirl54 on Feb 5, 16 4:46 PM
So disappointed with the tech issues of this game...I had to ctrl alt del x2 and game still froze in the music room. I am reinstalling the game as I type this, hopefully I will be able to move on past the music room. I doubt this will fix the problems of the game after reading all the posts with similar issues, but still have to try, it's a good game...HELP big fish, send us a patch to correct the problem.

[Post New]by nhgirl54 on Feb 5, 16 5:59 PM
My second Posting regarding this GREAT Game......."How about a patch for SPIRIT OF REVENGE GEM FURY a great game but freezes and I've reinstalled, rebooted nothing works. IF NO PATCH THEN HOW ABOUT A REFUND, I see alot of complaints with the same issues, I run windows 10 and my computer has plenty of memory...Do any of the Techs read these postings ??? or is this all for nothing.

[Post New]by cabuchholz on Feb 6, 16 11:22 AM
Here is my issue, i am trying to print my ticket but i can not color the sky blue. I can do the other parts of the ticket, just can't do the sky

kathymably
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kathymably on Feb 10, 16 5:51 PM
Instead of giving the script answer, why not look at what everyone has written and work on a fix! If you can't fix it, then everyone deserves a refund. I too can't get past climbing the hill before it freezes. I have done everything necessary, and NO I am not going to send a report just to be told to do everything that I already have done.

There are enough reports of a problem with this game.

The least that you can do is put up a post that "you are working on it" instead of telling us to contact support, which is not helping in the least bit.

Go to: