Re:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum

[Post New]by Graceynumber on Mar 10, 10 8:17 PM
christie11 wrote:Can someone tell me how to hang the red lanterns in book 3 as I can only hang one of the lanterns

Edited on 03/10/2010 at 8:18:03 PM PST

[Post New]by mariejolo on Mar 18, 10 6:50 AM
Fluffyyama wrote:This game appears to have programming flaws. Book 2: Had to repeat the whole thing because, after solving a puzzle, the item continued to show as one to be found. Nothing got me past that point, so I redid the whole chapter. Book 3: same thing with footprints in the garage. Although I completed the puzzle (three times, I might add), footprints still shows as an item to find although there are none........any help? Obviously this game isn't quite ready for prime time. Until they are fixed, recommend waiting to buy the thing,.

Problem with the "maple leaf" in story 2

[Post New]by Flyingaway on Mar 23, 10 5:55 PM
Hi, I have a problem. When I clicked the maple leaf in the Story 2, three small windows popped up, and I don't know how to close them. Usually, there is a "Done" sign in the bottom of the window. I also tried to click the "Menu", nothing happens. The sounds and music are still there, my mouse is still able to move. I have to quit the game,otherwise, I cannot do anything. I reloaded the game, it happens again. As long as I do not click the maple leaf, the game is going okay. Please help!

[Post New]by deweystu on Mar 30, 10 3:54 PM
Where are the answers to these questions?

[Post New]by Ishouldhaveknown on Apr 4, 10 4:56 PM
I have finally reached book 5 but I am stuck with repair statue, Even with the hints
it still shows 2 pieces and contantly repeats "not ready for this piece yet. I would
appreciate hearing from anyone who has completed the game and book 5.

elainejay
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by elainejay on Apr 9, 10 12:50 PM
Great game! I finished it with no problems whatsoever.

I hope they come out with a new edition!

murder she wrote

[Post New]by hiplocke on Apr 10, 10 3:29 PM
I have just been playing for a few minutes. Haven't got to jewelery clue but am stuck on the glass cleaning. Have the sponge and water but can't figure what glass to clean. If this is the easy part better forget about this game. Thanks

[Post New]by sophiablanche on Apr 11, 10 2:11 PM
Hi, I need help. I am on book 3 and I have problems in the garden. I have found all photos, they were lying on a tray on the table. I clicked on it and they disappeared. But in the list of clues the deck of photos are still listed.
But there are no photos and I can´t get a hint.

Re:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum (TORN NOTE)

[Post New]by ArtSCC on Apr 28, 10 11:59 AM
I have reassembled the torn note but the screen inventory still shows that I need to find one note; the hint button no longer functions and I can't seem to get "off the boat". Suggestions?

[Post New]by Bogeybob on May 19, 10 8:42 PM
How do you "drain the sink" in the Deadly Catch Game?

[Post New]by rusty4146 on May 19, 10 8:54 PM
I'm on the second book and can't get past the license plates. I played the game and got the correct license plate but it still says analyze the license plates. Don't know what to do next. Can anyone provide me with some help?

[Post New]by JoaniReads on May 23, 10 5:09 PM
How do you hang the 5 red balloons? Game will not let you hang them nor move past this requirement?

[Post New]by fpeter on May 31, 10 3:48 PM
I'm in Book 3, Matthew O'Neill's garden, I believe. I cannot: pull the switch (though I found it and have tried it all over the place) or trim the vines (though I found the clippers and have tried it on every conceivable plant). Advise please and thank you.

I am new to all of this. Enjoying the game very much but am stuck trying to find the "ornate box"

[Post New]by dyarid on Jun 21, 10 3:17 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Murder, She Wrote forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Murder, She Wrote players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Thankyou! Can anyone help me find the ornate box from the garden story?

[Post New]by dyarid on Jun 23, 10 7:36 AM
Graceynumber wrote:
christie11 wrote:Can someone tell me how to hang the red lanterns in book 3 as I can only hang one of the lanterns

[Post New]by teddycavalier on Aug 12, 10 12:07 PM
I can't get on from book 2 - I need to display the quilt - but it won't stay on the small table.
Can anyone help ?
Please...

[Post New]by aquamar1ne on Aug 15, 10 7:16 AM
Misty40 wrote:I've played about 15 minutes of the game and haven't had any problems yet.

I sort the jewelry into the respective cases then i get sent back to the bar scene,please help me get out of this so i can go onto next level

nbarber11
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by nbarber11 on Oct 31, 10 8:16 AM
Their is a walkthrough for that game. It is very helpful. That is how I got through it. It is a fun game

[Post New]by raezsun7 on Nov 6, 10 8:22 AM
how the heck do u get the lanterns up. It will only let me put 1 up an no more. I am starting to think this game is a have

murder she wrote canoot find ornate box and hint has froze

[Post New]by annie3131 on Nov 10, 10 7:36 AM
Teach496 wrote:I just finished MSW and found it tto be one of the most delightful,well done, interesting and realistic **** games I have ever played (and believe me, I have played more than I care to admit!).
I wish more developers would find realistic settings as this did and have objects placed where they are usually in the real world and still make it challenging as this game did. Why do developers always return to Egypt or some damsel in distress world trek? This game was so refreshing and a great pleasure to play.

Go to: