vpol123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Escape the Museum 2 comments and reviews

[Post New]by vpol123 on Mar 27, 10 8:23 PM
Just completed the game. Had a struggle on the bridge, but I got help and found the bulb. Awesome game.

armorsarge
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by armorsarge on Apr 20, 10 9:09 PM
I liked Escape from Museum a lot but this Escape from Museum 2, I enjoyed a bit more than the first one. Hope the folks will keep the series going. Lots of fun involved and keeps one thinking. Keeps old folks minds working-LOL
Have good but safe one.

Anna1782
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Anna1782 on May 21, 10 2:44 AM
Nice and cute game but nothing extraordinary

[Post New]by BellaSwan_Cullen on Jun 4, 10 7:05 PM
Played the demo! Still deciding on whether 2 buy or not. Playable, but not among my top 10.

lucyloket
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by lucyloket on Jan 27, 11 12:14 PM
This was an ok game. Nothing very taxing on the old grey cells!
I preferred the first ETM game - some people have commented on the difficulty of spotting some of the objects in that one but I liked the challenge. I couldn't do it all in one go and took about 4-5 hours to complete in bits and pieces. This one was done and dusted in about 2 hours coz it was so straight forward.

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Apr 7, 11 5:00 PM
Hi all, What a brilliant game, bought it ages ago but still find it worth playing again.. the graphics are stunning and the whole game is thought provoking. It took me quite a while to play it first time around but now I've forgotten most of what I had to do so it's like playing from scratch.
You do give us such super games Big Fish! Thank you and keep up the good work.
Love to all, Pat_ric_ia x

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Jun 7, 11 2:04 PM
I need to play this game again to collect the bridge parts. I came to the end of the game and had only collected 10 of the 20 bridge parts. Therefore, I couldn't complete the game. Did I miss some vital instructions? This was a very interactive and challenging game, much like the first one. This time the main character is trying to reach the museum instead of escaping from it! The comments from the other "fishies" are very helpful.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Oct 14, 11 12:27 PM
wonderful graphics and music well done big fish

Edited on 10/14/2011 at 12:27:40 PM PST

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Mar 18, 12 1:51 AM
I played the demo for about 20 minutes... I hated it! The objects were really hard to find. And why in the world would the hint system be an old scruffy bum throwing bottles and rocks? I really found the game-play confusing. I have to agree with Bailey, although I never got to the "owners of the animals" part. Also, I didn't understand why, when you click on the inventory button, a screen pops up with some kind of side mission chart. I have to say that for this one, 20 minutes was too long.

[Post New]by SeerSama on Mar 20, 12 6:05 PM
The game is great if you don't mind cheesy graffics. I bust out laughing with over the last puzzle.

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Mar 26, 12 2:21 PM
.............never played the first ETM, so I was new to the premise. There are 30 levels/chapters [I posted a FYI for players], and after I got into the rhythm of the game it wasn't very difficult. I found I had to click on EVERYTHING just in case [if you don't you'll miss stuff you need at the end], ha!! There are a few times to collect specific objects for the old man plus the hidden object scenes. Stretched it out over days, and enjoyed it.

Go to: