Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE here

[Post New]by walterkell on Feb 23, 16 8:00 AM
I also am playingLabyrinth of the world changing the past ce. on a Dell computer windows 10 and on Chapter 2 it tells me theres an error and quits what should I do

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past CE here

[Post New]by wrathy on Apr 14, 16 5:34 AM
i have a dell computer running windows vista. Just like some of the other gamers i have a problem with the second chapter - an error message pops up telling me that there has been an error and the programme has to terminate. I have downloaded the update from big fish but the annoying problem keeps happening! i dont want to contact big fish and have them offer me a free game coupon, i want to play this game, the game that i have already bought. any suggestions anybody?

tdmj5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by tdmj5 on Jul 2, 16 10:41 AM
I have windows Vista and my Norton antivirus has found a lot of bad files in your games. And has corrupted my pc ..This game is bad and on your web site you promise no bad files no spyware no add ons and no viruses. I can't even play this game it keeps crashing my pc and it's not the only one last 5 games I have either bought or just tried have come up with bad files.I would like a refund for all of them

Go to: