nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Chapter 6 help and discussion

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 17, 09 12:27 PM
adixon wrote:How in the heck do you solve the cell phone puzzle? I had no problem with all the others but this one has me STUMPED! Pls help

If I'm remembering correctly that is the one with blue diamonds at the top and brown ones at the bottom. You want to switch them so that blue ones are on bottom and brown on top. You can move forward one space or you can jump over an opposing color. Just play around with it. I think you'll eventually see it.

Go here if you would like to see a video of the solution.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-case-files-dire-grove-walkthrough/#6

Edited on 12/17/2009 at 12:36:48 PM PST

[Post New]by kathygunny on Dec 17, 09 4:55 PM
sylvia99 wrote:I figured it out too at last and finished the game. I love it and will play it again to find the last morphing things, I only miss three of them.

But I had a few things left in my inventory at the end, that is curious.

How did you figure it out?????

Edited on 12/17/2009 at 4:56:31 PM PST

[Post New]by brassbit on Dec 17, 09 5:42 PM
have to move blue to red side red to blue side

[Post New]by buttercup0679 on Dec 18, 09 9:26 AM
I have followed the instructions in the walk through and I am unable to knock the rabbits head off with the hammer. Is there something that I missed? Thanks for the help!

[Post New]by t33dub on Dec 18, 09 2:40 PM
hi all...
i used the hammer on the thermostat before the bunny head...how do i get another hammer or do i have to restart the whole game....

Edited on 12/18/2009 at 2:46:34 PM PST

[Post New]by Gardengal1940 on Dec 18, 09 5:39 PM
I still can't get the generator to work. I have already attached the wire to the spark plug so I can't start from the very beginning again of the puzzle again.
Can anyone help me.
At least, I found out that the bunny - hammer thing was not in the regular game that I am playing.

[Post New]by kisasheo on Dec 19, 09 6:34 PM
t33dub wrote:hi all...
i used the hammer on the thermostat before the bunny head...how do i get another hammer or do i have to restart the whole game....

I'm having the same problem. I don't have the hammer or the chips in my inventory and according to the walkthrough I have already been to the areas where I should have gotten them. I'm stuck!

[Post New]by dottiesdarlin on Dec 19, 09 9:53 PM
Help!!! Where or what is the childswindow?????

[Post New]by harleykelli on Dec 20, 09 2:21 PM
what if i've already used the hammer to break the thermometer? Where do i get another one? And also...how do I open the car truck to get the equipment to break the bars to get the snowshoes?! I'm so frustrated!
Moonlight_1 wrote:
ccbeverly wrote:if someone know how to get the rabbits head off please tell me i think i have done everything and it still won't fall off

Put the hammer right on the top of the bunny's head~ Not left, not right~ you should find the right place~

[Post New]by suntigers on Dec 21, 09 2:49 PM
I can't find the wrench . Went to the farmhouse and try the drawers. Nothing happened. Please help.

[Post New]by suntigers on Dec 21, 09 3:04 PM
bmb79 wrote:where is the third coin at please help me.

The third coin is behind the grate in the cemetry. You have to have a pair of tweesers to get it.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Dec 21, 09 3:32 PM
suntigers wrote:I can't find the wrench . Went to the farmhouse and try the drawers. Nothing happened. Please help.

After you put the beam down to get across the gap, you can dlick on a drawer to get the wrench.

[Post New]by tomisina on Dec 28, 09 6:36 AM
[i have tryed everway but i can't get the bunny head.tell me what to do.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 28, 09 6:43 AM
tomisina wrote:[i have tryed everway but i can't get the bunny head.tell me what to do.

Hi tomisina! Welcome to the forums!'

First, please make sure you are playing the Collector's Edition of Dire Grove. You CANNOT get the bunny head in the regular version.

Hit the bunny head with the hammer 10 times in a row and it will fall into the snow where you can take it.

I hope this helps.

prpldva

[Post New]by ritasheryl on Jan 2, 10 10:06 AM
I have a problem. I'm at the ruins and down to the Ice Lady. How in the world do you chypher the letters on the alters? Also I didnt get to knock the head off the bunny or feed chips to the wolf. No hammer left. HELP!!!!!!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 2, 10 10:54 AM
ritasheryl wrote:I have a problem. I'm at the ruins and down to the Ice Lady. How in the world do you chypher the letters on the alters? Also I didnt get to knock the head off the bunny or feed chips to the wolf. No hammer left. HELP!!!!!!!

Did you pick up the sheet of symbols from Alison's suitcase? If you did it will be in your journal. It will show you the symbols to use to spell the answers to the riddles.

The bunny and the chips are for the CE and are not in the 6.99 regular game. There is a walkthrough in this forum that is for the regular game.

vakrow
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by vakrow on Jan 4, 10 12:17 PM
I cant find the number for the suitcase went back to the phone and it would not open up Val

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 4, 10 1:51 PM
vakrow wrote:I cant find the number for the suitcase went back to the phone and it would not open up Val

You have to put the phone in the charger after you have restored power by starting the generator.

[Post New]by XstitchQueen on Jan 7, 10 5:51 PM
ok i have tried evrything to get this generator started

i followed the instructions in the manual and it wont start i closed down the window and tried again still no luck i even exited the game restarted the game redone everything and guess what the genersator still wont start anyone got any ideas on what else i can do coz i really hate being stuck

[Post New]by shorty711 on Jan 23, 10 10:55 AM
I GOT ALL WORDS ON BARREL PUZZLE BUT NOTHING HAPPENS

Go to: