nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 18, 10 6:25 PM
divaprods wrote:Im stuck in the kitchen also, can't get the barrel to roll away. Is this a glitch in the program?

Click rapidly on the right side of the barrel until it rolls all the way to the fireplace.

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Jan 19, 10 2:51 PM
Thanks it worked

Cissy7012
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Cissy7012 on Jan 23, 10 8:07 AM
mammy49 wrote:This is not a reply, but a request for some help. I can't seem to find the thingys that I need to climb up to the kitchen, I cleared all the brush, and that's as far as I can go. Those climbing things are very elusive. Please can someone help.

mammy49

After you fling the rope with the hookand break the window you cfan get in the window that way and go into the kitchen

Cissy7012
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone forum

[Post New]by Cissy7012 on Jan 23, 10 8:09 AM
mls60447 wrote:I need help! I am stuck with the 5 beackers. I cannot complete this level. I cannot seem to find which items weight more. I have been stuck here for days. Which items are lightest to heaviest? I am stuck!!!

the weights are as follows 6 2 3 put that in and it will open

Cissy7012
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Cissy7012 on Jan 23, 10 8:13 AM
fragileind wrote:I'm loving this game but I can't get it to go full screen, and the **** parts are nearly impossible at that size. I click the "full screen" button on the options menu, and it clicks, freezes and blinks for a second, but stays half-size. Repeated clicks don't help. I can get all the MCF games to go full screen, so I don't think it's a setting on my computer, but a glitch in the game itself.

Any advice?

Sounds like your computer if you have it on full screen in the games options then it should be full screen check the computer something is wrong.= try shuttine down your computer then reboot it sometimes it needs a rest 2.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 23, 10 8:13 AM
Wrong puzzle, Cissy. There are three shapes at the gear puzzle which you quoted, and 5 items at the beaker puzzle where the poster is stuck.

Edited on 01/26/2010 at 2:31:02 AM PST

[Post New]by 4kidsandcounting on Jan 25, 10 11:43 AM
mammy49 wrote:This is not a reply, but a request for some help. I can't seem to find the thingys that I need to climb up to the kitchen, I cleared all the brush, and that's as far as I can go. Those climbing things are very elusive. Please can someone help.

mammy49

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 25, 10 12:26 PM
4kidsandcounting wrote:

mammy49

4kidsandcounting. Gosh How do you find time to play games. I had my hands full with one. Are you asking for help with the same problem as mammy49? You need to go back to the garden and cemetery area where you will find a rope and a hook. You will have to dig to uncover the hook. You then throw the rope/hook up to the window and climb up.

judy3351
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by judy3351 on Jan 26, 10 1:27 AM
I have had a lot of problems with this game freezing, i downloaded the directx file but still experienced freezing. I finished the game after a lot of rebooting of my computer and had to take it to be fixed as the game gave my computer a virus or 2.
even though i had so many problems, i just loved the game. I'm not game to replay it again in case I get another virus. I have been a member since 2007 and I just love Big Fish as they have proven that they are the best!!!!!!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jan 26, 10 12:39 PM
judy3351 wrote:I have had a lot of problems with this game freezing, i downloaded the directx file but still experienced freezing. I finished the game after a lot of rebooting of my computer and had to take it to be fixed as the game gave my computer a virus or 2.
even though i had so many problems, i just loved the game. I'm not game to replay it again in case I get another virus. I have been a member since 2007 and I just love Big Fish as they have proven that they are the best!!!!!!!

I really don't understand how you got a virus from the game. How do you know this to be a fact?

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 26, 10 1:31 PM
judy3351 wrote:I have had a lot of problems with this game freezing, i downloaded the directx file but still experienced freezing. I finished the game after a lot of rebooting of my computer and had to take it to be fixed as the game gave my computer a virus or 2.

Hi judy,

I'm sorry to hear you had some trouble with your computer. I would like to assure you that Big Fish Games rigorously tests every game we sell to ensure that they are virus-free. If you were receiving virus errors, they may have been "false positives" - you can read more about these by clicking here.

If you're certain a virus caused problems with your computer, it's possible you received it from an e-mail, a website (maybe a banner ad) or another program. Hopefully everything is right with your computer again, but if you're still concerned about this game, I recommend contacting Customer Support via the green envelope on the right.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

judy3351
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by judy3351 on Jan 27, 10 7:24 PM
I trust Big fish, and when you say that it may not have been from your site, maybe i was wrong, but I never had a problem with my computer until i played this game.
Never fear i am still buying my games from BFG and I would recommend to any one to do the same

[Post New]by Trickyplay on Feb 4, 10 11:20 AM
I've looked everywhere for parts to the stand for the underground area, the parts needed to unlock the door. Any hints? and also what do I do with the coin ?, that's all I've left.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 4, 10 2:28 PM
Trickyplay wrote:I've looked everywhere for parts to the stand for the underground area, the parts needed to unlock the door. Any hints? and also what do I do with the coin ?, that's all I've left.

The parts are scattered all over the castle. You have several HOG scenes and mini puzzles to do. Head back to the castle and see if you can find the HOG scenes.

I am a little confused about the coin. You had to give a coin to the crypt keeper before you would have seen the area for the stand. Don't why you would still have it.

appleroad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by appleroad on Feb 5, 10 7:33 AM
jwiedow wrote:I'm stuck in the kitchen!! I clicked on the barrel 20 times, I clicked where I saw "stars" - any ideas?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 5, 10 8:08 AM
appleroad wrote:
jwiedow wrote:I'm stuck in the kitchen!! I clicked on the barrel 20 times, I clicked where I saw "stars" - any ideas?

If you can count the clicks you might be clicking too slowly. I clicked as rapidly as possible and continued until the barrel rolled all the way to the fireplace before I stopped. If you stop too soon it will just roll back to the door. I clicked on the end of the barrel.

[Post New]by Atheen on Feb 5, 10 8:52 PM
Hi! I have a dirty coin and can't find the handkerchief or any way to clean it. Any help out there? So far I have been able to finally figure it all out - but can't get the coin clean. TIA!!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 6, 10 5:05 AM
Atheen wrote:Hi! I have a dirty coin and can't find the handkerchief or any way to clean it. Any help out there? So far I have been able to finally figure it all out - but can't get the coin clean. TIA!!

When you freed the nanny she dropped a handkerchief on the table. If you go back to that spot I think you will find it.

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Feb 10, 10 10:27 AM
nwl43 wrote:
Atheen wrote:Hi! I have a dirty coin and can't find the handkerchief or any way to clean it. Any help out there? So far I have been able to finally figure it all out - but can't get the coin clean. TIA!!

When you freed the nanny she dropped a handkerchief on the table. If you go back to that spot I think you will find it.

Edited on 02/10/2010 at 11:09:02 AM PST

[Post New]by Atheen on Feb 10, 10 11:19 AM
Got it! Thanx!

Go to: