eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sir Match-a-Lot forum

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 21, 16 5:53 PM
tj1147 wrote:I know how to get coins in Witchville, but how do you get them in Dragon District? I must have missed that!

There's only a gold mine in Witchville, the other worlds don't have one- if that's what you mean.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Dec 22, 16 2:28 AM
OK...thanks!

MaggieCR
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieCR on Dec 22, 16 10:42 AM
why has everything gone up in coin value so much? I used the hammer a lot, but now i can't even buy it.Very disappointing.

Level 110

[Post New]by Oduoljayne on Jan 16, 17 11:15 PM
How do I overcome the obstacle to jump from level 109 to 110? I have tried everything and failed.

[Post New]by FranFerr on Feb 10, 17 10:43 AM
I am am at World 6 #88 and it is physically impossible to complete. Bought boost to exchange piece but it is not available for this game. Anyone have an idea how to get through this level?

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 10, 17 1:05 PM
FranFerr wrote:I am am at World 6 #88 and it is physically impossible to complete. Bought boost to exchange piece but it is not available for this game. Anyone have an idea how to get through this level?

There's a discussion on this level a few spaces below.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/891771.page

MaggieCR
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieCR on Mar 9, 17 6:27 PM
There's an upgrade for Sir Match. I can't get it on this windows 10 computer. I can't get the game manager to come up. I tried re-downloading the game and reinstalling it, but neither worked.

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 9, 17 6:51 PM
MaggieCR wrote:There's an upgrade for Sir Match. I can't get it on this windows 10 computer. I can't get the game manager to come up. I tried re-downloading the game and reinstalling it, but neither worked.

You should post this in the technical thread (PC) below and perhaps submit a ticket to customer support (link at the bottom of page, where you will also find some troubleshooting articles).

[Post New]by birdman11 on Mar 29, 17 4:03 AM
Can anyone tell me how you destroy the glass bottles at level 47. I can not get past the 1st phase and have been stuck there for days because I can not get rid of the bottles.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 1, 17 5:00 PM
birdman11 wrote:Can anyone tell me how you destroy the glass bottles at level 47. I can not get past the 1st phase and have been stuck there for days because I can not get rid of the bottles.

I can't tell what world you are on... but, if you are talking about bottles that fill up with specific colors of "liquid", you can use hammers to break them... the "normal" way to break the bottles is to match those specific colors which will fill up the bottles till they are full and break on their own....

[Post New]by LjBuggy16 on Apr 26, 17 10:27 PM
Thank you

[Post New]by snowwhite101 on Apr 27, 17 6:49 AM
I have a question regarding code for mailbox, i cannot find a code for the mailbox so that i can get my rewards. Please help

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Apr 27, 17 11:00 AM
snowwhite101 wrote:I have a question regarding code for mailbox, i cannot find a code for the mailbox so that i can get my rewards. Please help

Read this thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/907962.page

[Post New]by marlo10 on May 30, 17 10:05 AM
[b] I'm sorry if I'm typing this in the wrong place. I typed in my invite code to get the unicorn outfit but it keeps telling me I used the wrong code. What am I doing wrong?
Also, I agree with some of the others that it used to be easier to play. It's more difficult now to get through the levels. What gives?

[Post New]by Empkai on Jun 1, 17 7:00 AM
eli173 wrote:
FranFerr wrote:I am am at World 6 #88 and it is physically impossible to complete. Bought boost to exchange piece but it is not available for this game. Anyone have an idea how to get through this level?

There's a discussion on this level a few spaces below.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/891771.page

I am on this level and can not get past it either. I see that you said there was a discussion about this, but I can not find it. I am a noob when it comes to using this forum, so any assistance getting me to the correct place would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by LjBuggy16 on Jun 27, 17 7:08 PM
I want gold, outfits, lives...
ID-i138735
Thanks!

[Post New]by Hopefuljoy on Jul 26, 17 6:17 PM
I installed the update and now my game is frozen!

Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by 41273 on Jul 27, 17 4:31 AM
I installed the new update and now the game opens in a tiny screen on my PC.

[Post New]by GrandmaPretzel on Jul 29, 17 7:50 AM
I have been playing sir matchalot for months and have completed a few worlds. Everything was fine this morning but when I tried to play this afternoon I have lost all my data and have been taken back to the very beginning which is a pain! Any ideas a) why and b) how did this happen?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jul 29, 17 11:48 AM
Hello Hopefuljoy, 41273, and GrandmaPretzel,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry your games aren't working properly. I'm here to provide some troubleshooting support.

If your PC game is experiencing display troubles, please check that the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how a game's graphics interact with the computer, and installing a new version can fix display issues. I've included a help page below that contains further instructions.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If these steps don't help, or if they don't apply to your problem, please contact our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team. They have access to tools that can provide more in-depth support than what's available here in the forums. Please include your in-game ID if it's available.

I'd also recommend posting technical inquiries to the most appropriate of the pages below, going forward:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (PC) here.
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sir Match-a-Lot (Mobile) here.

This will ensure your inquiry is seen and responded to by the Moderation Team as quickly as possible. It also helps keep the forum organized.

Thanks for your understanding. Please PM me or any of the other active Moderators if any more questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Go to: