Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Onlymac on Mar 20, 16 12:36 PM
The game won't start when the real time scanner from Intego Virusbarrier 10.8 is working.

OSX 10.11.3 iMac 15,1 Retina

Edited on 03/20/2016 at 12:37:30 PM PST

neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by neakybird on Mar 20, 16 11:15 PM
I am using windows 10 and firefox. I had no problem with the download but I am unable to get the clippers out of the bx even with the other half of them collected.
I have been having trouble downloading a few games lately and now this. Quality control BFG??

neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by neakybird on Mar 21, 16 11:17 AM
bfgPanthalassa wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the technical issues people have been experiencing. I understand that inventory items have been disappearing for some people. For this problem, and the others described here, I recommend reading the help article I've included below. It has versatile steps that can be applied to a variety of situations, including ones like these:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

Delorean01, I'm sorry to hear that the screen has been appearing strangely since installing the update. I encourage taking a look at the following help article, which has steps that can address display issues on Macs:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=175">Mac Game Troubleshooting</a>

azrt, I understand you contacted our Support Team but haven't yet received a response. Our Reps have recently received an unusually high number of emails, and so are a little behind on their normal response time. However, I can assure you that they're working hard to get back to everyone as quickly as they can. If you receive any automated messages, and your issue hasn't been resolved, please reply. This will save your place in line, and ensure that you receive a personalized response from a Representative.

If people still are seeing problems, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. Our Reps are always happy to help troubleshoot, and can also provide replacements, and even refunds, if needed.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

neakybird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tales of Terror: Estate of the Heart Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by neakybird on Mar 21, 16 11:20 AM
I believe that under the circumstances with this game a redo is required. There are too many problems to expect that the community is going to fix them on their own. This game is buggy and needs to be fixed and the sooner the better as the amount of money wasted on this game is obvious by the amount of complaints.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 22, 16 11:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. For players that are having trouble with items missing from their game or the inability to progress, please ensure that your video card driver is up to date. I'll include below a link to a help article that contains steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For players that are on a Mac system and experiencing these issues, the following help article is specific to that device:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Games are tested before they are released to the public. Please keep in mind that with the different permutations of computers on the market today, issues may arise. It is highly recommended that if the help articles do not resolve the issue you are experiencing, to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They have the tools to gather this data and bring it to the attention of the appropriate teams for investigation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by daggy_k on Mar 25, 16 10:12 AM
Delorean01 wrote:Was very pleased to see an update for my MAC but although I can open the game,it is all squashed up, not a full screen.. is it just me?

No, on my comuter too. iMac 27'', El Capitan 10.11.4

Seems to be a Deep Shadows issue, as I reported the same problem for Hauted Train: Frozen in time, like others. This problem was never fixed.
Disappointing to see that all the postings and Dr. Felix reports from many users back then apparently have been ignored; otherwise it wouldn't have happened again with this game.

The 'best' solution is to play the game not in full screen mode and set the screen resolution to 1600x900.
Yeah, really funny that all you can do is to shoot down your computer's settings in order to play a game in an unsatisfying mode.

[Post New]by mel_45 on Mar 25, 16 2:00 PM
I am still waiting for a fix for this game so I can continue. Running on Windows 7 and can not pick up the stamp in the Bonus Game. How disappointing to get this far and be stopped due to a glitz in the game. Please HELP--anyone

[Post New]by MADWOMAN123 on Apr 10, 16 8:55 AM
It wont let me have the net their is nothing to cut it with ,when you press hint nothing happens

[Post New]by texmark on Apr 24, 16 5:41 PM
Using windows 10 64 bit. On the bonus game, 1st hop, I can't take the last item, the stamp. The hint says that that is the thing to take. Clicking on it does nothing.

Go to: