china1324
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Chapter 6 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by china1324 on Jun 14, 10 8:51 AM
did you get your answerthe patch is gotten from thegaerden hose on the post use the wire cutters to cut a piece. that should do it

bofyen
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by bofyen on Jul 25, 10 4:09 PM
beckster32 wrote:I need help with the chips I never got them for my inventory and I cannot knock the rabbits head off, can anybody help please

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jul 25, 10 5:03 PM
bofyen wrote:
beckster32 wrote:I need help with the chips I never got them for my inventory and I cannot knock the rabbits head off, can anybody help please

These are not part of the regular edition. Make sure you are using the correct walkthrough.

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on Aug 29, 10 4:37 PM
nwl43 wrote:
crawfora wrote:I've applied the glue to the torch and have found a great patch material, but I don't have anything that will cut off a piece. All I have is pliers and it won't let me use that. Where do I find some scissors or knife or whatever it is that I need?

The pliers are actually wire cutters. They will work . You just have to find the right spot on the hose. Click somewhere around the middle. I know it would make sense to cut the end.

THANK YOU!!!

I've been stuck on this stage forever, clicking on the end of the hose. To me, that's a bug in the game -- it shouldn't be that picky. Thanks again.

[Post New]by Isaiah0901 on Sep 22, 10 7:59 AM
The patch for the hose on acetylene torch is a chunk of the garden hose hanging on the nail. Use the wire cutters and they will cut a piece of the hose off for you. I had a heck of a time figuring some of this out. Good luck

[Post New]by geraldcockroft on Oct 2, 10 8:31 AM
Help! I have lost the wolf. Found the frozen meat,thawed it out in the microwave
now i can't get back to the wolf.I keep going staight back to the old falling down
barn.Then from there it takes me to the lane with the broken power cable. Help please!

petlyn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by petlyn on Nov 11, 10 6:34 AM
nwl43 wrote:
onegal4u wrote:i got in the basement and used the glue now where do you find the patch?
[/q cut the gree tube on rail

NEED HELP !

[Post New]by himmyboo_21_2003 on Dec 17, 10 11:36 AM
Well ...im stuck. I cant get the generater to start i did what you people wrote and it still doesn't work?,I also have a problem with getting the mercury how do i get it from the thermometer? And what are the sunflower seeds 4? If anyone can help me with my questions i would appreciate it.

[Post New]by angelivy0829 on Jan 26, 11 6:03 PM
for some reason, i can't click on the de-icer i have in my inventory.. i think i may have used it in the wrong way... i'm already at the barn, i have the de-icer and the lock, but the de-icer is showing as a gray item in my inventory list that i can't click... help please!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 28, 11 3:22 AM
Hi angelivy0829,

Welcome to the pond!

One of the things I would recommend would be to unistall the game and reinstall it through your Big Fish Games Purchase History.

If you would like some help with these steps, be sure to check out the help page article below:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I can also suggest contacting Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket. We definitely want you to be able to play your game!

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by madmaggie13 on Feb 9, 11 11:34 AM
Where do you the vials to get the mercury. I have played this game up to this point several times but have not found them yet. Could someone help me please???

[Post New]by madmaggie13 on Feb 9, 11 12:24 PM
GEe never mind i went back and found it in the tent.

Chapter 6 Discussion Thread

[Post New]by sharonklaus8567 on Feb 19, 11 5:44 PM
I'm stuck on the glue part. I've been everywhere looking for a HOG...but can't find it. Please help ? Thanks......Sharon

[Post New]by sharonklaus8567 on Feb 19, 11 5:57 PM
Wait...let me rephrase that...I can't find the glue, the code for the suitcase and the cell phone. Been everywhere...

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Feb 19, 11 6:40 PM
Hi sharonklaus!

The "Uber Glue" is found in the Hidden Object Game in the basement of the general store. This HOG is triggered at the same time as the Kerosene HOG in the store. If you haven't been able to retrieve either of those inventory items, then you need to do something to trigger them. Have you found the Blacksmith/third student?

You'll get the suitcase's combination from the cell phone, but that comes a bit later in the game.

Good luck!!!

[Post New]by sharonklaus8567 on Feb 19, 11 7:40 PM
Hi ChesterPepper79...Yes, I found the Blacksmith/third student and obtained the blue jewel. I'll try and trigger something to get the Kerosene and the "Uber Glue"...hope it works. Thanks......Sharon

[Post New]by sharonklaus8567 on Feb 19, 11 7:55 PM
Well, I just triggered the HOG in the Blacksmith area and obtained a coin and got the sunflower seeds. Now I'm stuck again....

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Feb 20, 11 1:19 AM
Hmm ... Have you cut off the power to the downed powerline? (You do that outside the office window at the museum.) That's the only other vital task I can think of that comes before triggering the kerosene and glue Hidden Object Games.

If you're still stuck, you might want to check out the walkthrough to see if you missed something. Here's a copy and paste link:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/mystery-case-files-dire-grove-game-walkthrough/

Good luck!!!

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Feb 27, 11 3:39 PM
Hey mcox2. I followed all the steps: the green buttom, switch below it, red buttom 4x, top handle twice, bottom handle 3x. Generator still won't start. Any ideas?

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Feb 27, 11 6:40 PM
finally got the generator started. Now, How do I find the manager's office & then the basement? All I seem to be able to do is go outside! Help!!!

Go to: