Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by flowercrazy40 on Aug 8, 16 8:34 PM
wow, sad that I'm seeing the same thing that's happening to me happening to so many others. Been a loyal member here for a very, very long time. I get an email telling me they don't even have time to read my email. that's such bad business!

syssa
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by syssa on Nov 24, 16 6:58 PM
Hi everyone. Here's the Access Error Fix that worked for my Windows 10 computer.

I had the same Access Error as everyone else. When I double-click on the Kingdom of Death launch icon (which is under Program Files (x86), the game never even opened. A pop window opened with the following message: Access violation at 0x007EF3D0 (tried to read from 0x21B58E58), program terminated.

Here's the fix that worked for me:
1) Under Settings and then Display, change your DPI to 100% (my DPI was at 150%)
2) Click the Start Icon (located on the lower left of the Desktop taskbar)
2) Click on the File Explorer icon (located on the left, third up from the bottom, just above the Settings Icon)
2) Then doubleclick on Windows (C
2) Doubleclick on Program Files (x86)
3) Doubleclick on Dark Romance - King of Death Collector's Edition
4) Right click on the game launch icon (it's greyed out but still clickable and titled: DarkRomance_KingdomOfDeath_CE)
5) Click on Properties
6) Click on Compatibility
7) Run this Program in compatibility mode for: Windows 7
8) Check the box: Run this program as an administrator
9) Click Apply

Double click on the Dark Romance: King of Death Game Launch icon. The game should work now.

The key is to first change your DPI setting to 100% (located under Settings, then Display) from 150% (or whatever DPI setting you're at) before changing the compatibility settings.

That's what worked for me anyways. Really hope this helps!!

[Post New]by Locked_N_Luvely on Mar 3, 17 10:57 PM
Hello,

I bought and downloaded the game "Dark Romance: Kingdom of Death Collector's Edition" in April 2016. I didn't start playing it until December because of various things. When I tried to open it, it gave me an error message saying that the file had been corrupted. This is the first time I've tried to open it so I deleted it and tried to download it again. It gave me the same message. What am I supposed to do? I don't like playing any series out of order which is part of the reason it took me so long to open this one. I've already purchased it so it won't allow me to just download the trial. Is there anyway to reset my purchase history for this particular game so that I can just get the trial and see if that works? I have windows 10

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 11:02:27 PM PST

Go to: