Re:Welcome to Green Moon forum

[Post New]by aebonner on Mar 20, 10 4:20 PM
When I get to the Greece scene, I talk to the commander then give him the cattapult scroll. After the little movie about construction, nothing happens. I get stuck. I did look around and apparently there is supposed to be a mini game, but nothing ever happens. What is going on?

[Post New]by Judite on Mar 26, 10 9:48 AM
I had the same problem... Had to shut down the game and go back again. Worked the third time.

General question: I think the concept of the game is amazing... It's why I bought it. It's very challenging, though, and sometimes feels like I can wander all over time and space without knowing whether I'm accomplishing the goals of the task. The walkthrough is great, but it gives away the answers too quickly. Wish there were hints that led you to solving the challenges, rather than clear walkthrough.

Still the the game is fantabulous!

momma707
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by momma707 on Apr 2, 10 3:36 PM
I have come to the part in the game when I go to see the king...when I do they call me a tramp..I have to admit that I put the clothes on ages ago,now I have added the sword,and when I do the screen says something about being a bumb or something like that ...there are no clothes in the basement...does this mean I have to go back the beginning,,HELP!!!
Marianna

Rinkatplay
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by Rinkatplay on Apr 2, 10 4:50 PM
momma707
sent you a PM

Rinkatplay

sassybee
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by sassybee on Apr 3, 10 4:40 PM
I really loved everything about this game. Please Absolutist, make another. This game is so terrific and I hated when it ended. sigh

Fishies, you need to buy this game, it's awesome. Hope BFG get another game on these same lines from this company.

When you first start out it can be a tad confusing but stay with it because you will find a book very shortly that will list the tasks that you need to do in order to proceed in the game. Don't pick up everything you find. Make notes as to where you spotted certain items. You just won't have much room in the inventory nor house to stockpile things.

You can go back to those places when they are needed for specific tasks. Search the house thoroughly from top to bottom because you will use items from there pretty soon and also put items back in their spots after use or you will fill up your inventory slots too fast, There is also a back yard to investigate. There are 12 tasks to perform along with solving mini puzzles and helping people out along the way.

Talk to people. They will tell you what they need and you can go off and find the neccessary item(s). All good deeds are rewarded. Save often but not in the middle of a puzzle. The game usually saves your progress for you so don't hesitate to leave to hunt something up to help with the puzzle.

There are different time worlds to go off and explore. Each one will have one or two things to accomplish and/or have items you will be going to need later in the game. If you explore a a small world but don't find anything, look again because there's an item there.

The only puzzle I didn't like was the shooting game. I was terrible at that. Thank heavens I finally did it. Be sure and save when you arrive on the cowboy world. Save before talking to the cowboy.

Gosh, I hope we get another game from these designers. Am so sick of HOG.

momma707
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by momma707 on Apr 4, 10 2:15 PM
My program has stopped working...If I unistall,and re-install the game will I lose all of the game I have played so far????

momma707
Minnow
Minnow
289 Posts

[Post New]by momma707 on Apr 4, 10 4:09 PM
Does anybody ever check this forum!!!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 4, 10 4:25 PM
The game came out in January and this is a comments thread, momma707. If you need specific help, start a new discussion.

Lucidus
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Lucidus on Apr 5, 10 5:12 PM
I really like the idea of this game, but the execution is sloppy, and it is basically unplayable without the walkthrough. You would have to explore every part of every location, and keep copious notes on what you find there, in order to fulfill all of the challenges without hints - and there are hundreds of objects you can pick up in different places.

Some items, when you put them down because there are only 14 inventory slots, stay where you dropped them. Some seem to return to their starting location. Very confusing.

Some of the dialog clues are messed up. For example, when you talk to the Egyptian architect, he just tells you to go away. If you talk to him again, he asks whether you have done what you promised - but no promise was made or even mentioned. If you haven't finished Greece first, you would have no idea what to do. Then, when he gives you a scroll, what would make you think to use it on the entrance to the tomb?

I also found the method of moving around on the moon to be incredibly clumsy and confusing.

Despite these criticisms, I enjoyed the game. I hope they make more like it, only hopefully more polished and better thought out.

[Post New]by xyz098 on Apr 14, 10 7:09 AM
cnicolls wrote:Wow! I just finished this game...what a brain bender! I loved it though, very challenging, and I especially liked the mini games, definitely not what you usually get!

And I agree with some of the others....I wasn't smart enough in a few places. I would have sunk like a stone without the forum hints aand the walk through. I really appreciate those sources being there for when they are really needed!

Thanks BF, for a super game offering!

[Post New]by xyz098 on Apr 14, 10 7:14 AM
PLEASE HELP AFTER MAKING BREAD AM UNABLE TO POUR WATER IN THE CAULDRON TO MAKE THE SPELL,AS IT KEEPS SAYING POUR THE RIGHT LIQUID.I HAVE RESTARTED THE WHOLE GAME TOO, CLICKED EVERYWHERE TO POUR WATER FROM THE MUG.......................HELP............ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 23, 10 3:49 PM
I was walking in circles, stuck, by the time I was half-way thru the demo. I hate having to leave a game to search for how to get unstuck. Not planning to buy it because of that.

[Post New]by lucillep on Apr 26, 10 8:43 AM
Je parle français. J'ai tout perdu mes gold coin et je ne peux plus avancer parce que j'ai raté le jeu de tir. qu'est-ce que je dois faire?

[Post New]by Zeda1970 on Apr 27, 10 4:29 AM
Aller aux pirates, lui verser une liqueur forte. Gagner la médaille. Il est nécessaire d'enregistrer le jeu avant le tournage.

[Post New]by brenjean on May 7, 10 6:10 PM
Just finished playing "Green Moon". A fantastic game. Took me a long time playing and had to use the 'walk through' a lot, but I had more fun than any game I have played. Please give us more like this one.......Thanks.

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on May 12, 10 4:04 PM
What a great game! I really enjoyed the play. Good graphics, story line - very engaging. I liked the music as well. Would like to see another game like this one!

[Post New]by cluelessplayer on Jun 30, 10 5:44 PM
I can;t pour the water out of the brown bottle and the spell asks for brown glass no water, do i have to start the game over?

vetchick
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by vetchick on Sep 1, 10 7:05 PM
This is one of the rare games I wish I had not purchased. I typically like the adventure games, but this one seemed too random with no logic. There were also multiple frustrating glitches--blinking screen, only getting 3 ships because I saved the game at the incorrect time, etc. The graphics are outstanding, but it just isn't for me.

Aztec9744
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Sep 29, 10 12:38 PM
I love it! But I can't get the coffee beans? Where are they at?

Aztec9744

Aztec9744
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Sep 29, 10 12:47 PM
How can I get the coffee beans?

Go to: