5-part quest challenge

gsl2red
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:5-part quest challenge

[Post New]by gsl2red on Jun 26, 16 8:40 AM
I completed a 5 part after finishing the dice challenge and mine didn't register either! Then i got a 10 part :-( Oh well there's always tomorrow lol

Edited on 06/26/2016 at 8:41:03 AM PST

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Jun 26, 16 11:51 AM
Yes. i have completed all the previous tasks on a daily basis till i got to this one and i am a day behind . I am currently doing it again we shall have to wait and see what happens in a few hours time .

MaggieHand
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieHand on Jun 26, 16 11:53 AM
I guess I'm not understanding the 5 part daily quest. I'm at level 71, how do I go about achieving this? through the alchemist?

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jun 26, 16 12:09 PM
cbtx-I'd guess that must be the case. I copied off and printed out the list of challenges. There are three 5-part daily quests on it. (Unless I copied it incorrectly.)

There is a thread that has all of the challenges in it. Unfortunately, I don't remember the subject line, so you'll have to search.

Good luck!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Jun 26, 16 12:57 PM
jack7242 wrote:
karatopa wrote:I can't get anything but 10 part quests It just changed over now and guess what 10 parts again oh well another 24 hours to wait

I've had 2 X 10 and a three. Hoping for a 5 at the change over, but no I got another 3. This is getting as bad as getting good spins on the tournament wheel. I'm off to bed, maybe things will be better tomorrow.

Update: did the three part quest and was rewarded with a 10 part quest. Completed that and miracle of miracles a five part at last. With luck I will finish it before the change over.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Jun 26, 16 2:14 PM
Well, I did get a 5-part quest and used up all those lovely diamonds I won in the tournament, plus a few more. It was Knowledge Hunter, complete with three trips to both the Carniverous Lily and Harp in Blossoms! But... I only had 4 hours before the time zone turnover and I didn't want to risk not getting another 5-part. I had the diamonds, so I went for it.

Then I did the simple morphing flowers challenge and I'm up to date. The only thing hard about the airship challenge that's next is not forgetting to do it. I actually set an alarm because otherwise I get to doing other things and lose track of the time. I've lost out on completing simple daily quests because I forgot to go back in and do the final steps.

So far, except for the part about not knowing when a 5-part quest will show up, this is fun. But it wouldn't be fun if I were on a much lower level, with fewer airship items and pet food. I think if I didn't have the stuff, I'd work on saving it up and do the quest next time.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Tzeitel99
Clownfish
Clownfish
690 Posts

[Post New]by Tzeitel99 on Jun 26, 16 2:50 PM
iwik1 wrote:Day 2 and I got another 10 part quest. Was a relatively easy one and as it is my day off I gave it a shot.

Completed it and YEP you guessed it I got another 10 part quest.(Time to throw in the towel)

Not sure how I am going to do this challenge what with work and all but then I guess there is always next time

I rarely do the DQs anymore but I received 2 10-parters in a row, I read the Daily Quest list and they both looked and were harmless and save for a run of the dice <which was not open> rather quick. Next, a 5-part! I was so happy until I read which one it was. I went on strike and will just have to wait with everyone else for a good quest......

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Jun 26, 16 3:27 PM
Caught up at last, roll on the airships!

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Jun 26, 16 3:29 PM
Finally got the 5-part challenge!! I was just about to give up!! I had to complete morphing flowers challenge and now I am up to date!! I hope I now have enough inventory to send the 3 airship!!

MaggieHand
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieHand on Jun 26, 16 5:15 PM
I have done the 5-part DQ several times over, what is the problem here, are there special DQ's I'm supposed to do? What gives?

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 26, 16 6:19 PM
No luck for me yet in my main game (although I am current with my secondary game)...after receiving ten parts and ignoring them, today I received a three part. Three Days of the Castle Explorer. I did that one last week in my secondary game (thought it was a ten part). I will not be doing it again as it calls for 350 steering wheels.

FYI, according to my list, the five part quests are:

Ancient Picture
Another Potion
Birth of Goo
Helpful Device
Helping Hand
Inspiration
Knowledge Hunter
Legendary Scroll

Good luck to all (including me).

kthreads
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by kthreads on Jun 26, 16 7:29 PM
Still no luck on my main game with the 5 part quest. Got a 10 part again today "Robbery of the Century". Aptly named and so not happening.
Guess I'll cross both fingers and toes in hope of a 5 part tomorrow evening when it changes over again.

My secondary game is coming along swimmingly with the challenge...

[Post New]by patf1949 on Jun 27, 16 5:41 AM
I have been waiting 3 days to get a 5 part quest. I get everything but.
How long do I have to wait to get a 5 part quest?

At this rate the challenge will be over before I can complete just this part!

nurserynurse
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by nurserynurse on Jun 27, 16 8:45 AM
patf1949 wrote:I have been waiting 3 days to get a 5 part quest. I get everything but.
How long do I have to wait to get a 5 part quest?

At this rate the challenge will be over before I can complete just this part!

I am in the same boat as youpatf1949...not very happy

Annette

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 27, 16 8:50 AM
throwing out some luck for all those still stuck:

hopefully it's enough

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 27, 16 9:07 AM
I finally got my 5-part quest.....It was Knowledge Hunter (which did not please me), but there are a couple that are worse, so I bit the bullet and did it.

For those who do not get a 5-part at the beginning of the day.....I closed out of the game about an hour before the GMT day rolled.....crossed my fingers that a 5-part would show up......and got lucky when I went back in about 15 min after the day rolled (took me 15 min to get up enough nerve... )

So, for those who just don't get the 5-part.....maybe, just maybe, that would work for them to get that to roll in.....sure hope so!

Edited on 06/27/2016 at 9:08:13 AM PST

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Jun 27, 16 9:24 AM
Still no 5-part quest. 2 3-part and a 10-part...I did the 3's hoping to then get a 5-part following them...but no...another 10-part. Ah well...always a chance this evening when it resets. *fingers and toes crossed*

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Jun 27, 16 12:38 PM
I did do the previous one and did do a 5 part quest, chest came up but no credit for it. I am trying again. Yes, I counted the purple circle above the character.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 27, 16 1:00 PM
xanadu3251 wrote:I did do the previous one and did do a 5 part quest, chest came up but no credit for it. I am trying again. Yes, I counted the purple circle above the character.

that's awful !!!!! sounds like a glitch... if this continues, only tech support can help you...

shooter9325
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by shooter9325 on Jun 27, 16 1:41 PM
I finished the 5-part quest challenge this morning. It took three days. I got 3 10- part quests. The first two I did not do. I let the time run out. The third one I did. ( Rare Editions }. It took me less then an hour to finish this one. Then I got a 5-part challenge (Helpful Device}, which I finished this morning. I am all done with the 50 flower quest and just sent out my first airship. I been fortunate because I did not have the need to use any diamonds. I want to wish everybody luck on this challenge. That's what this is. Good luck to everybody.
SHOOTER

Go to: