Re:Walkthrough for Awakening: The Dreamless Castle now available.

[Post New]by nanciemajor on Jul 17, 11 5:48 AM
love the game BUT i have the basket but can not pick up the mushrooms....what did i miss..dragon is born. caint go any further till i get the damn mushrooms...

[Post New]by sunshilade on Aug 7, 11 8:28 PM
MissPam79 wrote:Cannot put the rope on the freaking pully!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What goes........Help

b02d
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by b02d on Sep 17, 11 4:27 PM
adgirl1969 wrote:
Vixter2 wrote:
jodyjean0821 wrote:I am having trouble with 2 things. First, I am not able to turn on the switch in the hallway right out side of the bedroom. I understand I need it to open the gate in the Garden that reads "Only the pure of heart can enter here" but I can't collect it. Secondly, I am unable to dig a hole to plant the vines. I am currently completely stuck, wondering if anyone has any solutions. Thanks!

I can't dig a hole either!! I know Im at the right place for the shovel!! arrggg

I can't dig the hole either...maybe there is something wrong with the program I even restarted using the walkthrough and doing it exactly as they said and it still will not work. Can not progress any further in the game. I understand your frustration.

b02d
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by b02d on Sep 17, 11 4:31 PM
Collect the small bottle in the angels left hand which should appear after you put the shield in her right hand. Then pour the contents of the bottle on the dirt. Then move the shovel so the blade is in somewhat close to the walkway. You just have to move it around until you find the right spot. It was lower than the center of the dirt so it took me a short while to find the right spot. It will dig the hole so you can then plant the seeds.

[Post New]by tncntrygrl03 on Sep 27, 11 5:15 PM
Hello, is anyone else having trouble with finding the butterfly net and planting the magic seeds. I have the shovel, beans, water in the watering can and magic growing stuff. It will not let me dig a hole. Also there is something in the pond, but need a butterfly net and it is no where to be found. HELP!

[Post New]by flogene34 on Nov 15, 11 6:07 PM
djune wrote:is there a stradgey book for the dreamless castle? I am stuck

[Post New]by comparetto on Nov 25, 11 11:21 AM
Trynadad wrote:
livvylox wrote:Hi I'm new to the forum and playing games. I'm really enjoying Dreamless Castle but have hit a glitch. When I moved the handles on the box I either didn't notice the hankerchief or it wasn't there. I didn't realise until it came to cleaning the large vase to get the 3rd scratched coin. No matter how many times I've gone back the hankerchief doesn't appear neither is it in my inventory. I didn't know about the walkthrough so purchased the stategery but it doesn't help in this problem.

Anyone able to help please?

tia

livvylox

[Post New]by comparetto on Nov 25, 11 11:24 AM
comparetto wrote:
Trynadad wrote:
livvylox wrote:Hi I'm new to the forum and playing games. I'm really enjoying Dreamless Castle but have hit a glitch. When I moved the handles on the box I either didn't notice the hankerchief or it wasn't there. I didn't realise until it came to cleaning the large vase to get the 3rd scratched coin. No matter how many times I've gone back the hankerchief doesn't appear neither is it in my inventory. I didn't know about the walkthrough so purchased the stategery but it doesn't help in this problem.

Anyone able to help please?

tia

livvylox

[Post New]by comparetto on Nov 25, 11 11:28 AM
I'm having trouble on the box. I didn't see the hankerchief. I find I need it to clean the jar and place the handle to get the coin in the jar. How do I get the hankerchief, I tried so many different things, to no avail. Please Help...Jo C.

[Post New]by cockatoo99 on Jan 22, 12 11:22 AM
I am desperate to find the bow...any help out there?

[Post New]by fiddlehead on Apr 3, 12 11:07 AM
Walkthrough is said to be available...how do I find it???

[Post New]by AbbyMaz on Apr 14, 12 7:03 AM
im stuck in the secret library,i hv solve the animals symbols in the book but two of them not shining?
the cacoon is shining once touch but next step?
need help to solve......

[Post New]by AbbyMaz on Apr 14, 12 7:22 AM
AbbyMaz wrote:im stuck in the secret library,i hv solve the animals symbols in the book but two of them not shining?
the cacoon is shining once touch but next step?
need help to solve......

found it!need to lite the cacoon right way!cacoon is the puzzle then switch on the button behind the haze and found the magic rune but its dissapear!

[Post New]by patriciarypka on Apr 23, 12 2:17 PM
whats up with the wine bottle i cant get it to fill up

[Post New]by justmeinflorida on May 7, 12 9:28 AM
I'm at the bells and I've clicked them until the numbers showed up but when I try to click them to get them to chime, nothing happens.

[Post New]by bmcfarfar on May 13, 12 3:13 PM
Ok I'm stuck at the parlor. I played the harp and opened the curtain and picked up the ax, but how do I go through the mirror?

[Post New]by Alexisj716 on May 13, 12 7:47 PM
I can't get the tap to go into the wine casket. I've tried a lot.

[Post New]by ngray38099 on Jun 7, 12 12:44 PM
i need copy of Walkthrougr fo Awakening.Tha Dreamless Castle

[Post New]by myedgypal on Jun 12, 12 12:32 PM
where is it

[Post New]by marjorie60 on Dec 5, 12 1:20 PM
stuck on the chest....i get the colors but can not figure out how to open , i know the colors are back blue and brown but can not figure out riddle......help.....

Go to: