zixin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: The Lost Orb forum

[Post New]by zixin on Mar 1, 10 6:31 PM

thank you

SeverineSnape wrote:zixin: the crowbar is on the floor in the west wing of Tyobi Palace. The hammer and nails are behind the locked door in the kitchen of the palace. You will be able to get in when you're back in Tyobi to rescue Karl.

Edited on 03/01/2010 at 6:31:55 PM PST

[Post New]by auroranight on Mar 1, 10 6:37 PM
thanks severine snape. i appreciate the help.

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by narquailan on Mar 2, 10 2:02 AM
Orchidna: Thanks again for the info. Unfortunately my system has been down & this is the first chance I've had to check it out. I will go there now & let you know. Thank you again.
narquailan

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by narquailan on Mar 2, 10 2:41 AM
Hi again Orchidna. Honestly, I really can not see or find the forum or the maps at the Amaranth site & I even went so far as to join. There are things across the top of my page...games, blog, patches, help, goodies, guides...that's about it. And I could find no search box. I'm lost and obviously quite blind!! LOL!! Sorry. HELP! Please.
narquailan

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Mar 3, 10 7:44 PM
Once you're logged in to Amaranthia, look at the right sidebar for a section called "Kingdom Map". Click on "Village Square", which will lead you to the forums. "The Lost Orb" forum is the second one under the "Aveyond" category, right below "Technical Questions".

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by narquailan on Mar 4, 10 4:05 AM
aislingyngaio...wow, that's a neat name! I hope I spelled it right. Thank you so very much. I know that I have done this before but fore some reason I just couldn't remember or see what to do. Thanks for leading this old war horse to the water. I shall now drink my fill and enjoy every second of it. Again, thanks.
narquailan

[Post New]by Cooke0922 on Mar 4, 10 9:50 AM
I am going throught the game and have forgotten where stonetooth caves are. Can anyone help?

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 4, 10 9:58 AM
northwest corner of Bristle Woods West

Edited on 03/04/2010 at 9:58:33 AM PST

[Post New]by QueenieBabe on Mar 5, 10 3:23 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:You only have one chance to get Rat out of jail, unfortunately, and that's while you are solving the baby thief quest. Have tea with Gwenalle, decide to bring her to justice, go to the inspector, turn her in... then instantly talk to the inspector again WITHOUT any evidence and he'll get annoyed with you and throw you in jail. When you're in jail, talk to Rat and decide to help him with what he's asking for.

If you followed different steps and completed the baby thief quest that way, you've lost your chance to release rat. (and, unfortunately, also to solve the golden frog quest)

Where is Gwenalle??? This is the last part I need to complete.
Thanks

Edited on 03/05/2010 at 3:24:44 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 6, 10 12:22 AM
She's in one of the big houses on the west side of Peliad. Find the park with the statue in it, go down the steps on the southwest side of the park and go to the first house to your right.

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by narquailan on Mar 6, 10 9:15 AM
Good morning, I am on a quest for a quill and apparently no one in this town has one or is willing to talk about one. Does anyone remember anything about a quill? Do I need to leave town or perhaps return to the library? Thanks for the tip.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 6, 10 11:45 AM
There is a quill shop in the second house to the right of the library.

narquailan
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by narquailan on Mar 7, 10 6:17 AM
Thank you SeverineSnape. I do not know what the rest of us would do without you. Sure am glad you are here & are so kind as to lend a helping hand. It takes a good deal of the frustration out of gaming & puts back in the joy. Thanks!

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Mar 8, 10 3:20 PM
I love all the games as they keep getting better and better. When will the next one come out? Also, will this be the final chapter of this story line? As much as I enjoy the games, I would like to see a finish and see Lydia get her come-uppance.

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 9, 10 11:46 AM
1unicorn:
(copy and paste of my answer to this question in an earlier topic)

AV3.4: The Dark Prophecy:
Tentative (very tentative) - the game may be ready for release around Christmas. However, Gypsy's Tale is taking longer than anticipated to get ready for testing, so that date will likely be extended.

Plans are to have 3 more chapters in the series ... TDP is definite, the next almost assured, and the third likely.

After the series is over, Amanda will likely go on with the Aveyond games, but that, of course, could change in the future.

Edited on 03/09/2010 at 11:49:34 AM PST

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Mar 9, 10 6:19 PM
orchidna,
Thanks for the info. It is gonna be a looooong year if we have to wait until Christmas time. Are the three eps more of the Lost orb or more adventures for our heroes? Regardless, I will still play and/or buy the games.

aubbi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by aubbi on Mar 10, 10 10:32 AM
where can I find the third jar to catch a pixies?

Edited on 03/10/2010 at 1:17:30 PM PST

[Post New]by Cooke0922 on Mar 10, 10 12:01 PM
anyone remember where i can finr some thindle roots. I need to finish the acid potion and I can't remember wheret o find hem

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 10, 10 12:53 PM
aubbi: the three jare are in blueleaf forest (on the way to the great tree), in the circus south of tyobi and in the crystal caves, near the exit to the giant beanstalk forest.

Cooke0922: Thindle Roots are found in the root system under the Great Tree

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Mar 11, 10 2:18 PM
1unicorn:
The Lost Orb is chapter 3 in the Orbs of magic series. The first two were Lord of Twilight and Gates of Night. The fourth chapter will be The Darkthrop Prophecy, and continues Mel's story, as will chapter 5, and chapter 6 if it is made.

After that, further Aveyond games will more than likely feature new PCs, just as Av1 and 2 had different PCs.

Go to: