Re:Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Feb 23, 10 12:48 PM
Terrible game. No sale here. I can't find any rocks, no sparkles like everyone is talking about. I don't see a key for the dove cage. No hints. I wouldn't waste a game credit on this one. I just finished Sweeney Todd recently, to compare this terrible game to that one is ludicrous. But they cost the same. Why would I spend the money on an inferior game? I'll wait for something worthwhile.

[Post New]by shirley6_1 on Feb 27, 10 6:01 PM
dippy1 wrote:i cant even find where to place flowers
I cant get past the butterflies to place them properly.What how????What do I do?

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Feb 28, 10 8:52 AM
Hey devs! Listen up now! NO SKIP, NO SALE! It's very simple.

I like a challenge but everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. Unlike many of the folks commenting here I managed both of the torch puzzles in one pass (don't ask me how; it just came naturally to me), but I was totally stuck at the second rings in the water puzzle. I stink at Simon-type puzzles and this one, with it's three strikes and you're back to the beginning was just too much for me. Quit with seven minutes of the demo left and will not be buying.

Also, someone mentioned that LFAs don't have skip buttons and don't give much, if any, direction. Precisely why I do not buy them. I want to relax with a game, not beat my head on the desk in frustration.

It's a shame. I wanted to like this game because of the unusual locale and wealth of info. The lead-in movie was interesting and well-done; too bad the rest of the game didn't live up to it.

[Post New]by mummyegg13 on Mar 2, 10 5:51 AM
Hi,
To extinguish the torches,click on all four corners then on the center torch

[Post New]by mummyegg13 on Mar 2, 10 2:32 PM
valeriepres wrote:I am stuck on the flames. How do you extinguish the flames puzzleh?[/quoth

Hi,
To extinguish the flames,click all four corners,then the one in the middle.

Jencinta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Jencinta on Mar 3, 10 10:15 AM
I made it through the trial, but I was looking at the clock the whole time . This game has a good idea going, but I personally did not like it at all. I try to make it through the trials to see if my mind will change, it didnt.

It has some interesting facts, pretty pictures for the most part, but where did the skip button go for mini games? You cant use a hint to figure out which way to go, I spent most of the time, back tracking and going in circles, trying to figure out where I was suppossed to be, or looking for sparkles so I knew to click there. I had a lot of misclicks then the cursor zoomed in circles. I didnt think this game was very enjoyable at all. There is way to many things that were overlooked, like a game that was rushed to get out. Perhaps they could rebuild the game, and I'm sure it would be lots better, as for this game, I'm happy some of you like it as for me its a no go .

out of 5 cheers!

Happy Gaming

[Post New]by bayside on Mar 3, 10 11:41 AM
I am having trouble finding the last piece of the mural. Can someone help me find it??? I love the game and had no problems with any of the scenes. There are only 4 scrolls and couldn't find where to place them til I realized I had not found all the hidden objects in one section. Dumb of me.

[Post New]by rose28282000 on Mar 31, 10 12:04 AM
I CAN'T BELIEVE BIGFISHGAMES DECIDED TO PUT THIS UP FOR SALE! so not worth it, too short, not worth the money, puzzles don't have clues or walkthrough, lasts about an hour tops. don't buy it. THIS GAME IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR CUMPUTER GAME. if i would have known this was going to be this bad, i would have posted sooner so that no one wastes their money.

[Post New]by MED123 on Mar 31, 10 4:25 PM
Gave up after 15 minutes. This one doesn't seem ready for prime time.

[Post New]by jennyoliver1 on Apr 7, 10 11:28 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!??????? 4 levels and the game is over! Unfortunately, I am one of the suckers that purchased this game. C'mon, Big Fish, ever hear of Quality Control!??? Selling games like this to your members is just ripping us off!!! I want my credit back!!!!

Go to: