Re:Welcome to Romancing the Seven Wonders: Taj Mahal forum

[Post New]by MaddyR on Mar 16, 10 8:19 AM
I am from India and I've visited the Taj Mahal.....it's beautiful but this game is nothing less.....I just love this game....It's a bit complicated but I just got finished with it......

[Post New]by rombom on Mar 21, 10 4:44 AM
I'm from The Netherlands and I can't disapear the dove.Please help me.I 'm 69 years and I like this game very much.Thank you

szim
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by szim on Mar 23, 10 7:37 AM
I have completed the torches on both sides and it will not continue Forward to the Octagonal Room. It just sparkles again at the top of the left side of the Mausoleum above the torches that were already done. Why is this doing that and why won't it move on? Help Please. I can't get it to do anything else or go anywhere else.

Updated:
I had to start new game to complete the game. I found a walkthrough that really helped me finish the game. Finally done!! yeh!
Here is the link to the walk through for anyone who is frustrated and wants to finish the game. I couldn't have finished this game without it.

http://www.gamezebo.com/download-games/romancing-seven-wonders-taj-mahal/user-tips

Edited on 03/23/2010 at 9:25:28 AM PST

[Post New]by lagydnew on Mar 26, 10 7:51 PM
DON'T buy this game. I found every jewel, placed them in order, then nothing happens. When I leave the scene the jewels fall out. Very few scenes offer hints. Totally confusing and not enjoyable.

[Post New]by jesuitwitch on Mar 29, 10 2:48 PM
I can't get the 8 lamps in the right order...was able to do first because of a walkthrough, but can't get the next three sections.

[Post New]by tstrick97 on Apr 1, 10 6:23 PM
Ive never had this much difficulty with a game in my life. Ive had to restart it twice....not because I didnt know how to play the minigames and stuff but because for some unknown reason things that ive acquired (scrolls) have gone missing. I dont know where they went and i cant replay the minigame to get them again!! Ive never seen a more frustrating game. I just want my money back and i will never play this game again or anything else by the people who made this.

[Post New]by lbreazeale on Jul 9, 10 1:01 PM
HELP!!!! How the heck do i find something to climb down the hole in the desert!!!!! I am stumped, have looked everywhere - keeps bringing me back to the tomb

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Aug 27, 10 9:59 AM
stuck on celestial fountain, able to get all the rings in right order, but cant finish last long one. I never buy w/o forums, but the one time I did BAH think they should be able to skip this puzzle. I am sooo sorry I bought it.

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Aug 27, 10 9:59 AM
stuck on celestial fountain, able to get all the rings in right order, but cant finish last long one. I never buy w/o forums, but the one time I did BAH think they should be able to skip this puzzle. I am sooo sorry I bought it.

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Aug 27, 10 10:00 AM

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Aug 27, 10 10:00 AM

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Aug 27, 10 10:03 AM
sorry for repeat bad hands today

lorna2612
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by lorna2612 on Nov 24, 10 9:16 AM
I agree with the previous posts. Such a frustrating game. After trying it for an hour, I should have known it wouldn't work. Is there a walkthrough? If not I have to put it in the trash. So disappointing.

ibnew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ibnew on May 20, 11 2:03 PM
I have the butterflies and the ring and I am stumped. I don't know what to do next. Any help? I am at the pool in from of the tower with the little towers coming out of the pool.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 1, 12 7:20 PM
I bought this game when it first came out and I enjoyed very much it was a nice game with a romantic story to it, the scenes were very nice and the game challenge level was fine.

Bakobridge
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Bakobridge on Jun 20, 12 12:08 PM
I only have two of the four butterflies for the pond poles - I have played the East Garden and found all of the items at that time. In going back through the walkthrough it looks like that is where I was supposed to find the other two butterflies, but it won't let me play the garden puzzle again and i am missing the two butterflies and can't go on - what do I do now?

Go to: