prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 8, 09 8:16 PM
bluexanthchic wrote:I need help I've placed the animals on the alter and put the shaman's staft to power things up. Then I get this puzzle that says make matches to clear spaces but when i click on a mask it lites up then I click on one that looks the same and it does nothing. How do I make matches? I've clicked and dragged everywhere.

Hi bluexanthchic- welcome to the forums!

Your goal is to turn all the tiles in the background gold- make matches of three in a row by swapping two adjacent tiles.

[Post New]by woombles on Jan 25, 09 3:32 AM
Well I hVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET THE SHIELD AROUND LASER TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR THE DOCTOR BUT NO LUCK PLEASE HELP IT HAS BEEN DAYS AND i LOOKED UP THE FORUM MESSAGES BUT THAT HAS NOT HELPED
WHERE AM I GOING WRONG. WOOMBLES

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Jan 28, 09 2:34 PM
I also loved this game. My question is what games are out there similar to this?

[Post New]by girlie48 on Feb 4, 09 3:41 PM
hi how do you balance the scales please

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Feb 4, 09 6:38 PM
girlie48 wrote:hi how do you balance the scales please
Put 11 pounds on each side. Good luck!

Zimberg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Zimberg on Feb 6, 09 3:46 AM
What a game, I have completed the game now what, anything out there as good

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Mar 21, 09 3:22 AM
What a marvelous game, I thouroughly enjoyed every bit of it and look forward to the next installment.
This game rocks

[Post New]by ilane49 on Mar 26, 09 5:54 PM
I love this game..I just wish I could past the rake thing with the rock's

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Apr 3, 09 7:06 PM
well i finally had the chance to play this again ,when last i played i was stuck at the door panels well i did it ,now i notices all my hints are gone i had 32 of them now i have 4,and all the stuff im suppose to place on the big guy ,the star ,the buckle etc.. is gone from my game so now back to square 1 ,.theres no way im starting this game over i did 4times already .oh well i really liked this game i sure hope they make more like this with out all the GLITCHES. THANKS

[Post New]by amarah on Apr 8, 09 10:27 PM
ohfooey wrote:I downloaded the game yesterday , and finished it this am ........ Talk about HOOKED!! Maybe someone could recommend a slighty tougher game. Even tho, I enjoyed this immensly.

[Post New]by amarah on Apr 8, 09 10:33 PM
I would love to recommend Return to Ravenhearst. That is one busy game. There are hidden objects as well as a ton of puzzles. A lot of those you can skip if you don't want to do them. It's the best game I've ever played. I'm probably not as fast as some of you are, so you may get thru it a lot faster than I did. I was sure grateful to find forums on it, I had to use it quite a bit. I hope you haven't played it yet. Enjoy

[Post New]by amarah on Apr 10, 09 1:06 AM
Thanks to everyone for all the help. I needed help in 2 spots. It was wonderful to find others had the same problems so there were already answers. I loved the game, this one was almost as good as RTR, which I enjoyed immensely. That one I needed a lot more help on, but I loved it.

Edited on 04/10/2009 at 1:07:35 AM PST

[Post New]by Elley0506 on Apr 21, 09 12:08 PM
Hi everyone i probably and not posting this in the right place but i have a problem and it seems like some other ppl do also. the beams with the roses i put them where they should be but now i am stuck with a shield and can't do nothing with it can someone help me pls.

[Post New]by Elley0506 on Apr 21, 09 12:10 PM
Hi everyone i probably and not posting this in the right place but i have a problem and it seems like some other ppl do also. the beams with the roses i put them where they should be but now i am stuck with a shield and can't do nothing with it can someone help me pls.

[Post New]by Elley0506 on Apr 21, 09 12:11 PM
ilane49 wrote:I love this game..I just wish I could past the rake thing with the rock's
open the map on the left side of the page and put the rock where it shows you on the map then use the rake to make circles around the rocks.

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Apr 29, 09 1:48 AM
HELP! I AM STUCK AT THE DOORS HAMMERR GONG. IT TELLS ME TO USE A TOOL....BUT I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL.....AND I WASD DOING SO WELL!!!!
magi

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on May 3, 09 12:31 AM
ohfooey wrote:I downloaded the game yesterday , and finished it this am ........ Talk about HOOKED!! Maybe someone could recommend a slighty tougher game. Even tho, I enjoyed this immensly.

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on May 6, 09 2:18 AM
prpldva wrote:
diathena wrote:does anyone know how to remove the panels from the doors with the japanese characters on them, I am really struggling with this one.

Here is what I posted in the other thread...

diathena wrote:
for those of you who finished this how do I remove the panels from the doors with the japanese symbols on, can't seem to crack this one.

Slide the top bar until one of the centers light up yellow?- the slide the side bar until it turns green. Then move the center square over the lighted on and it will fall out. Repeat for the other three

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on May 6, 09 2:22 AM
I KNOW I CAN BE STUPID AT TIMES......BUT I STILL CANNOT REMOVE THOSE DRATTED PANELS......"SLIDE TOP PANEL" HOW ?I CAN'T MOVE IT ...ONLY MOVE THE CENTER ONE UP AND DOWN AND SIDEWAYS...ANY FURTHER HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
MAGI

[Post New]by maggie61 on May 7, 09 11:23 PM
Hi-

I love the Samantha Swift games, right now I am stuck in the maze, I hate mazes. But is there an easy way to get out, right now I cannot find the K at all.
Also have you got any other games like this with history and hunting, I think they are great, even if I am lost, I belong to the club and have lots of games??????

Thanks

maggie

Go to: