tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,062 Posts

Re:Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret

[Post New]by tejasgal on Feb 23, 10 2:27 PM
EOTD/Willie THANKS for a really good game. Many nice touchs, such as the star to know area complete. I agree that an interactive map would have been nice, but didn't really detract from game play. Mini-games good, just the right difficulty level for this type of game. I was really trying to hurry at the end thinking I might not make it! Can't wait for next installment.

ebbalytle
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by ebbalytle on Feb 23, 10 8:48 PM
Okay... I'm finished this game now. Wow! I loved it. The story was entrancing, even if I did know that the little girl was the "evil twin". LOL And the ending was really fantastic. Now... when is the next chapter in this story coming? I really enjoyed the puzzles as well as the searching around. Some have asked for an interactive map, which would make it quicker to get from one place to the other... however, I think it would also take away from the game. I mean, if you were in the situation in real life, you certainly wouldn't have a map to glide from one place to another... or would that be teleporting? LOL I know... in real life you also wouldn't have to find a toaster before you searched for the family crest... Anyway, I just wanted to say that this was a great game for me. And it took me over 4 hours to complete, but I'm not a speed demon when it comes to games. I used the hints now and then, but not often. And I really loved how, if you weren't where you should be and you used a hint, the map would open and show you where you should go. That was a really good thing when I was retracing my steps to find all those orbs again! LOL

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Feb 28, 10 5:22 PM
I, too had to control alt delete to get out of the completed game. Did not like the spot the differences game at all, labor intensive for small satisfaction. Story line good, but incomparable with RTR for one great example. Will play again in a while, but think this game had the potential for being much better.

bonitacat
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by bonitacat on Apr 27, 10 1:48 PM
I can't get the last piece of the puzzle (the little girls face) Tried twice!!

[Post New]by harleys4eva on Aug 2, 10 12:36 AM
Hello my fello players, is it me or does anyone else have problems with this game!!!!??? even using the walk through! for the life of me can not get through the vault of war! or the Gazebo!!! can someone help!?????

[Post New]by maggieannie43 on Apr 3, 11 2:23 AM
What a great game graphics are out of this world great story line well done big fish it is a pity all the good ones are CE, we used to get some for less price before. Seeing the prices went up pity we do not get the same quality on some

Go to: