Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by laurenchughes on Aug 5, 16 6:05 PM
I am at the bottom of the tomb and I am stuck at the HOS where you find the feathers. The "options menu" is stuck on my screen so I can't complete the scene. Already updated the game, and it still happens. HELP!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Purrplemickey on Aug 17, 16 7:34 AM
Is there going to be a fix for the MAC version? The nail file has disappeared!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Alenee on Aug 19, 16 2:26 AM
Same nail file issue. I've managed to create a new profile and start again, and was able to get through to open the chest without any trouble.

However, I discovered a couple of new issues: during the minigames where you have to follow a bunch of steps to make something, if you pick up an item and try to use it the wrong order, you cannot put it down. Twice now I've been stuck with an item in my 'hand' that I cannot put down so I have to quit, then go back into the game to do it properly. The game has also quit unexpectedly a few times.

The countdown is on, Artifex Mundi!! If I have to wait ages I'll need to ask for a refund because there's no way it should take a month to fix something like this...

Oh and I'm on a Mac, by the way.

Edited on 08/22/2016 at 7:48:58 AM PST

[Post New]by SherriesMomma on Aug 27, 16 1:14 PM
Same problem, Nail file has disappeared so I can't open the box. I'm on a MacBook Pro running El Capitan 10.11.6.

iamalulu
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by iamalulu on Aug 28, 16 5:59 AM
I have just encountered the same issue with the lighter...has anyone bothered to fix this? I just purchased the game on 8/20.

[Post New]by coolzan71 on Sep 4, 16 8:21 PM
I received numerous error messages which would not allow the game to load. After trying a few more times I was able to get the game to come up. I was just to the last chapter "the Portal" when the hint button no longer worked and the scene was at a standstill. I wasn't able to do anything to help the story progress. I logged in and out multiple times and that seemed to make it worse. Scenes that should have been open to me were now closed. And the hint button still did not work. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but to no avail. The program is still stuck after I give the girl the flute. Please help me fix this or I would like a game credit. Thanks you, a dedicated Big Fish user.

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Sep 17, 16 10:21 AM
I finished the main game last night, and went to start the bonus game just now. I got the access violation.

Honestly, I didn't like the game that much, so I'm deciding whether to uninstall/reinstall, or just uninstall. Seriously.

lyssa7712
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by lyssa7712 on Sep 27, 16 3:08 PM
still with the lighter, 9/27. I had installed the update and started a new profile, it made no difference. now I'm stuck between needing to start over on one of my favorite series', or just scrapping it altogether and asking for my money back. boo.

iamalulu wrote:I have just encountered the same issue with the lighter...has anyone bothered to fix this? I just purchased the game on 8/20.

Go to: