konpi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches forum

[Post New]by konpi on Jul 13, 10 8:12 AM
Hi! I really enjoy playing this game.

But I'm in trouble. Though I tried many times, I can't combine the three pieces of slate. What should I do?

Sorry, my English is very poor.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Jul 13, 10 3:58 PM
safiresnake wrote:My boyfriend & I really enjoy playing this game, but we're stuck at the combination lock to get in the workshop. can anyone help, please? Thank you.

Hi

The clue to the padlock is in the birthday card in Rhiannon's room and the MP3 player (in the downstairs office) which must be on charge to get the info you need. Look for a useful 4 digit number.

Hope that helps
Karen

[Post New]by trainingamy on Oct 1, 10 12:38 PM
Hi! I'm having a strange problem. I can't seem to find the long hook that I need to use to get the cauldron piece out of the water. I've searched all over the stone building, and I can't find it anywhere. It is supposed to be coming down from the ceiling, but there is nothing there. I can't get my last cauldron piece without it!
Thanks!
Amy

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Oct 2, 10 9:51 AM
trainingamy wrote:Hi! I'm having a strange problem. I can't seem to find the long hook that I need to use to get the cauldron piece out of the water. I've searched all over the stone building, and I can't find it anywhere. It is supposed to be coming down from the ceiling, but there is nothing there. I can't get my last cauldron piece without it!
Thanks!
Amy

Hi Amy

The hook does blend in with the ceiling a bit so it can be hard to see. I'll try and direct you though. As you come in to the terminus building, turn right and go forward to the scene before the one where the trap door is to the left of you (in other words, stop one scene short of the end of the room). Then turn left and you should see the hook hung up on the side of one of the beams in that scene. It is hung along the length of the beam rather than hanging down and it is a wooden pole with a small hook on the end. I hope that helps. Best wishes, Karen

rozlina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by rozlina on Feb 5, 11 1:16 AM
I regretted getting this game because I don't like first person view games. I prefer third person view games. I wish the description of games could include what type of view the game is so we know what we're getting,

[Post New]by Galaxy101 on Jul 10, 11 10:57 AM
Hi,

I am having a problem with combining the three slates as have others on this forum. Please help!

[Post New]by schads57 on Sep 20, 11 9:53 AM
bigfisherz wrote:
cindy2112 wrote:Made it to chapter 2 when I put the crayons and paper in the inventory they disappear but are not there get a running script error see log? can not go any futher same thing happens with the brush cutter puzzel also I am using the walk through nothing is appearing in the inventory when it is picked up but disappears anybody had this problem

Hey Cindy,
I am in the same boat as you.
I posted a note to BFG, hopefully we don't have to start over, omg!

Please let me know what else you find out.
Thanks much,
Rhonda

[Post New]by kwilkinson29 on Oct 13, 11 7:09 PM
Hi I'm having the same problem with the three pieces of slate. I try to right click them and nothing happens. It's very frustrating!! Can anyone help?

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Oct 15, 11 12:41 AM
kwilkinson29 wrote:Hi I'm having the same problem with the three
pieces of slate. I try to right click them and nothing happens. It's very frustrating!! Can anyone help?

Hi
Sorry to hear you're having problems. This glitch is usually due to a conflict occurring with your anti-virus or firewall software during the installation process. Customer Support (click on the green envelope to the right) will guide you through a reinstallation so that this doesn't happen.
Please PM me if you need further help.
Karen
Arberth Studios

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on Oct 26, 11 11:30 AM
The MP3 charger wouldn't let me place the MP3 player on it. I uninstalled the game and then went into my purchase history to reinstall, and it won't reinstall. What gives?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 26, 11 1:38 PM
Hi mkubrat1,

Here's what I was able to find in another thread regarding the mp3 player:

kazkaz1957 wrote:If you're still in chapter 1 then you don't need the MP3 to be charged cos it isn't needed until chapter 2. If you're in chapter 2 though, then it should be charging enough to give you some information (so long as you've been out of the study and back in again after you put it on to charge). Click the 'on' switch and you should see a clue to the workshop. You don't get to take the MP3 to inventory until much later.

As for your game not reinstalling from your Purchase History, I'm not exactly sure what is causing the troubles, but here's a help article you may want to check out:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If your game still isn't reinstalling after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 10/26/2011 at 1:39:52 PM PST

[Post New]by quizzo on May 3, 12 4:27 AM
I like the game so far, but game freezes up after I collect the brush cutter. I returned to Rhiannon's room and the game freezes. Please help!

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on May 4, 12 11:55 PM
quizzo wrote:I like the game so far, but game freezes up after I collect the brush cutter. I returned to Rhiannon's room and the game freezes. Please help!

Hi quizzo

Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you need some technical help. If you click on the green envelope to the right of this message, there are some good instructions which deal with screen freezing issues. Failing that, you can contact Big Fish customer support by clicking on the 'contact us' button on those same help pages.

I hope that helps!
Best wishes
Karen

[Post New]by fearlessgirl on May 13, 12 4:48 PM
Hi!
I'm on chapter 2 and all I have left on my list to do is "Find symbolic object markings in Magical Properties of Trees Book" I've looked through all the books and have already put in the crown and claw but I'm not able to pick up the horse, sword or paper with the cradle.
What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on May 13, 12 11:54 PM
fearlessgirl wrote:Hi!
I'm on chapter 2 and all I have left on my list to do is "Find symbolic object markings in Magical Properties of Trees Book" I've looked through all the books and have already put in the crown and claw but I'm not able to pick up the horse, sword or paper with the cradle.
What am I doing wrong?

Hi fearlessgirl

I think you may be missing one key item that tells you what objects you need to collect and why they are relevant to Pryderi's life. It's a document and it triggers being able to collect those things you can't yet pick up. Spoiler below - please highlight to read..

Inside the workshop where you found the strimmer to clear the overgrowth in front of the barn, there is also a chest of drawers. The bottom draw is stuck so you'll need something close by to lubricate it so it will open. Inside, it looks empty but if you click inside the drawer, someone has used paper to line it and under that paper is the important document which is key to your understanding of the relevance of the items you should then be able to pick up.
Hope that helps.
Karen

[Post New]by fearlessgirl on May 14, 12 11:04 AM
kazkaz1957 wrote:
fearlessgirl wrote:Hi!
What am I doing wrong?

Hi fearlessgirl

I think you may be missing one key item that tells you what objects you need to collect and why they are relevant to Pryderi's life. It's a document and it triggers being able to collect those things you can't yet pick up. Spoiler below - please highlight to read..

Inside the workshop where you found the strimmer to clear the overgrowth in front of the barn, there is also a chest of drawers. The bottom draw is stuck so you'll need something close by to lubricate it so it will open. Inside, it looks empty but if you click inside the drawer, someone has used paper to line it and under that paper is the important document which is key to your understanding of the relevance of the items you should then be able to pick up.
Hope that helps.
Karen

Yep, that was it! Completely missed it, thank you so much Karen!

[Post New]by djweger on Jul 31, 13 7:04 PM
I'm on the second chapter and I'm stuck....it wont allow me to pick up the rocking horse, the sword, & the newsletter thing!!!! It's really frustrating!!

[Post New]by sjoycesam_1997 on Oct 26, 13 2:03 AM
I am playing this game and I hate it. However, I am trying to figure it out slowly. I have the slates and I have bricks 2 and 3. Can you give me the exact location of number 1. I cannot find it anywhere. I see other bricks but I cannot work on them.
Thanks

[Post New]by methosthegreat on Nov 17, 13 10:31 AM
hide3brain wrote:I wanted to get a feel for the game with the trial. I don't expect to have most of the game available........However.......I should be able to do a few things. I found the firewood. The Cursor picked it up but wouldn't allow me to put it in invenyory. The phone messages (and other story parts) are slow. I don't want to spend 25% of the game time waiting for them to crawl by.
I think I'll wait for games from the people who made the Return to Ravenhearst.
Is there one coming out with VICTOR?
That would be great.

[Post New]by methosthegreat on Nov 17, 13 10:34 AM
Same problem as hide3brain, cannot pick up the wood.
Is there an answer ?

Go to: