Re: Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches technical issues

[Post New]by curlydog1 on Mar 2, 12 10:19 AM
Thanks kazkaz1957,

At least I now know I'm not going mad. I'm guessing that everything else should be the same tho?

on with Chapter 3 then...

curly d

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Mar 7, 12 11:48 AM
i have the trial, my problem is that the top of the screen s cut off, is ther a way to fix this? awaiting an answer.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Mar 8, 12 12:14 AM
iamshiva wrote:i have the trial, my problem is that the top of the screen s cut off, is ther a way to fix this? awaiting an answer.

Hi iamshiva

That sounds like an issue with your screen rather than a game one. Could be that you've got your screen resolution set to something other than 4:3 or widescreen? Or maybe you need to adjust the positioning slightly using your screen controls. It all depends on your set up but it's just the sort of thing that Big Fish customer services will help you with if you contact them. Just click on the green envelope on the right of this message.

Best wishes
Karen

[Post New]by Star_Mom on Mar 10, 12 4:30 PM
I'm at the cauldren and have combined everything with it's corresponding water from the blue bottles but now my gold plate has disappeared. I've been back to the study, I went back up to the second floor where the microscope is to see if it was left on the camera, but it's completely gone. I don't want to restart and am getting really frustrated. Any advice?

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Mar 11, 12 1:02 AM
Star_Mom wrote:I'm at the cauldren and have combined everything with it's corresponding water from the blue bottles but now my gold plate has disappeared. I've been back to the study, I went back up to the second floor where the microscope is to see if it was left on the camera, but it's completely gone. I don't want to restart and am getting really frustrated. Any advice?

Hi Star_Mom
I've responded to your PM so hopefully we'll have you up and running again soon. It could be a glitch - which is what I'm assuming in my PM to you. However, there is one more possibility which is that you put the plate into the cauldron with the wrong bottle and so it's gone back into your inventory but right at the end rather than where it was before. It's a bit of a long shot and you've probably already checked this, but just in case you've not, try scrolling to the very end of your inventory to check it's not there.
For anyone playing Rhainnon, one thing it's important to do is keep all your saves separate rather than over-writing them. This keeps the data clean and will make your loading and saving times much shorter. It also means you can go back to a previous save if you get a problem.
Best wishes
Karen
Arberth Studios

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Mar 11, 12 1:04 AM
Sorry Star_Mom, I only noticed after I'd replied to your post that it was your first venture into the forums, so just wanted to say welcome to the forums!

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Mar 15, 12 11:10 AM
kazkaz1957 wrote:
iamshiva wrote:i have the trial, my problem is that the top of the screen s cut off, is ther a way to fix this? awaiting an answer.

Hi iamshiva

That sounds like an issue with your screen rather than a game one. Could be that you've got your screen resolution set to something other than 4:3 or widescreen? Or maybe you need to adjust the positioning slightly using your screen controls. It all depends on your set up but it's just the sort of thing that Big Fish customer services will help you with if you contact them. Just click on the green envelope on the right of this message.

Best wishes
Karen

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Mar 15, 12 11:12 AM
hi kaeen,
thank you for the reply.

[Post New]by radiana79 on May 5, 12 10:13 AM
I've been collecting the twigs but my tree book has disappeared from inventory. Also, when I hover an item like the oil cup over the petrol and oil tanks it disappears so I can't fill it up. Please help!

[Post New]by PhilAlly on Jan 4, 13 6:12 PM
I have successfully combined everything but the claw and twig #5 - I had twig #5 in my inventory, but it's gone. I have looked everywhere for it, including using a walkthrough, but I can't find it.

This game wasn't saved from a trial - it's the full version.

Help please. I'm stuck.

...Is this going to keep happening? I have already restarted my game from the beginning once....

Go to: