Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 3 here.

[Post New]by geebeeski on Oct 2, 16 1:24 PM
I hope there's a fix to the issue of not being able to see the entire screen on a Mac. Please advise. I am very annoyed that this hasn't been addressed. I am on OS X ElCapital 10.11.6, same as grant_Im.

[Post New]by 48betsy on Oct 5, 16 10:07 PM
I am stuck in Nassau! I have tried all the hints and even tried pushing on everything. I have XP windows ! The mega hint says to hit the word Nassau but then it says there is a problem?! No other clues show? I would like to continue but don't know what to do! I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Oct 8, 16 12:53 PM
48betsy wrote:I am stuck in Nassau! I have tried all the hints and even tried pushing on everything. I have XP windows ! The mega hint says to hit the word Nassau but then it says there is a problem?! No other clues show? I would like to continue but don't know what to do! I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling!

They just released a new version, so try uninstalling / reinstalling again. The new version is to fix Windows 7/Vista problems, but maybe it will help you too.

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Oct 15, 16 4:23 AM
I have been emailing the developers. Today I received an email from them that the Mac version of the game is almost fixed and will be released to Big Fish very soon. Also some good news. Park Rangers 5 game for Mac and PC will be available shortly as well.

Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

[Post New]by Swtmb on Oct 21, 16 6:24 AM
Very good news! The developer of the game emailed me this morning that the Mac version is updated. I downloaded the game and it works on my MacBook Pro!

iheathco
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by iheathco on Oct 22, 16 5:53 AM
I can confirm that the Mac version of the game is now operational! I downloaded it this morning and it works fine. Nice to see that BFG is offering the game at a reduced price today, with the code PATCH. Not sure why this game was originally released with so many issues, but I'm delighted to see that everything now seems to be sorted out.

[Post New]by NancyWar on Nov 14, 16 7:20 PM
Running Windows 10. I don't have a level number, but it's when you get to the Presidential Suite. I am supposed to "turn on the TV" by using "Mike's remote" but when I click on the remote nothing happens. When I use the hint it specifically highlights the remote I'm trying to click on, but I can click on it all day and nothing happens. I'm stuck! The game won't let me go any farther.

[Post New]by MTimesTwo on Nov 15, 16 2:40 PM
I am on a Mac OSX El Capitan

Played the game through once - no problems at all.
On the second play of the game, computer crashes in the Nassau scene every time I click on the "Nassau" sign at the top of the building.

Have uninstalled and re-installed. Same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

jlewis228
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by jlewis228 on Nov 19, 16 2:41 PM
stanliness wrote:My problem is with the puzzles. Pieces keep vanishing, so when I'm finished I'm short several pieces. I have gone back and redone all but the African animal one with success. But the first times the pieces are simply gone! I've tried going out of full screen to see if they were at an edge, but they simply disappeared!

Having same problem. have tried clicking all over completed parts but still several pieces missing. This happened on a previous puzzle also and I ended up just skipping it to continue on.

[Post New]by angelmema1954 on Dec 15, 16 7:07 AM
I have not had any trouble with this game lately,but last week I minimized the game and when I tried to maximize the game back up it would not come up I could hear the music playing but the game would not come up.I don't have any trouble with the other games so it has to be just this one.

[Post New]by sawsam on Jan 5, 17 8:59 PM
Also have trouble opening this one. Like the others, 1 and 2 are fine, but only get up to the indication that the game is there after which the screen goes black and I have to alt/f4 to get out. Using XP. Used a game credit to purchase and would like to be able to play the game. No trouble until this one.

[Post New]by Judy1107 on Jan 21, 17 5:18 PM
Vacation Adventures Cruise Director 3--made it to a later game and it has .'frozen' on next to last thing to find.
I uninstalled and re-installed and it went right back to 15/16. Please help--one of my favorite games.
Judy Stover

[Post New]by kwinzee on Mar 7, 17 8:01 AM
I am STILL having issues with the screen size. My monitor is set to 1920x1080 and the picture is too large!! Any ideas when this will be fixed??? Thank you.
Ron Weber

[Post New]by angelmema1954 on Jul 1, 17 9:30 AM
Ok I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but still cannot play it shows at the bottom of screen and plays the music but the game will not come up so I can play.Bought this game months ago and have only played it twice.I have the other two and they work fine so what is wrong with this one.

[Post New]by roses4jb on Jul 8, 17 2:50 AM
Hi - I can't find a way to pay the porter the dollar tip after everyone returns to the ship after Africa. Please help! Thanks.

[Post New]by Flamingo_Lady on Sep 1, 17 5:42 PM
Any updates on the release of Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4?

[Post New]by luvatrivia on Sep 13, 17 11:14 AM
I did not read everyone's posts on tech issues on her, but I am sure with so many some have had such a problem as the one I have. The demo worked great so after some time I bought it. Next day tried to download from the link on "Purchase History." Seemed to download fine. I tried to play it and it started up then froze my computer so I had to close it down and reboot. Tried again; This time it opened to a thin quarter inch line across the screen of blue and cloud like colors. I uninstalled and reinstalled. Again the line across the screen. I tried in other ways to fix it and it is still giving me nothing but a line. I tried screen resolution even in different sizes. Probably part of the glitch; I like others would have loved to know this issue prior to buying since it seems it has been going on awhile. My computer is Windows 7 desktop. Chrome browser but doubting it is these reasons since the demo worked fine. Thank you.

[Post New]by kath47 on Oct 15, 17 5:21 AM
Flamingo_Lady wrote:Any updates on the release of Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4?

Also waiting for #4.

[Post New]by bclaudio3_ on Oct 28, 17 12:50 PM
This game does not work I would like a refund please. I have tried everything and I cannot keep it from crashing and showing a white screen. I am using win 10 on a new computer.

Squatchit
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Squatchit on Nov 11, 17 7:28 AM
I bought this a couple of months ago, along with a few other games (seeing as I had a few freebies built up). Only got round to trying it today and, like others have said, it's way too big when it opens. I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out of it.

This was first reported over a year ago - why is it still available to purchase on BigFish? Shouldn't it be taken off until it's fixed?

I guess there's no point waiting for a response from the developer seeing as how they haven't come back since their first reply over a year ago...

I'll send a thingy into BFG for a refund.

Go to: