SMQMC
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for It's all about masks

[Post New]by SMQMC on Apr 5, 11 11:32 AM
Having just finished the game and reading some of the comments about it, I just have to agree and also disagree with some fishies. I actually enjoyed the simplicity of it. Not a brain drain for me and that's what I like. Some of the puzzles were kind of difficult (for me). I'm not a member of Mensa, so that's the way it goes with a lot of games. Just a casual, common, easy, non-stimulating game if that's what you're looking for....here it is!

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Sep 27, 11 8:48 PM
Checking out the DEMO and pleasantly surprised ~~ LOVING the graphics thus far and finding to be a very relaxing and enjoyable game for a quiet evening. Will buy if it comes along as a DD or perhaps with a game credit.

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Mar 8, 12 6:04 PM
It was a straight hog. Not very interesting I'm kind of getting tired of hogs. The music would occasionally play even though I had it turned off.

unknitter
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by unknitter on Mar 10, 12 2:36 PM
I'll give this game a C+. A straight HOG can get pretty boring and the scenes were major junkpiles with a lot of tiny items, but there was a variety of minigames that were fun and different than the usual ones. Some of the puzzles were challenging, but if they were too easy there would be complaints about that. A lot of the terminology was a challenge in itself. (What's a God set? A clove? I was looking for an herb, not a clover!) But I didn't have to run back and forth trying to find inventory items six screens back or wonder if I missed something somewhere. So, all that said, I enjoyed the game and would recommend it, especially at the DD price.

kisskeeps
Catfish
Catfish
1,508 Posts

[Post New]by kisskeeps on Mar 28, 12 11:58 PM
It's a straight H0G and those are nice sometimes. I'm a slow player but I don't think I put even 2 hours into this game. I did have fun, the colors are vibrant, there is an actual plot and you solve the story. Glad I got it at a discount, though.

[Post New]by dmazzei54 on Nov 16, 13 10:24 AM
The game won't let me play !!! I played this game months ago and finished it. Now I want to play it again and it just goes to "Menu" and when I click on that, it goes back to the original first page with the "Options", "Quit" ect. I reinstalled the game and it still won't play. Can anyone here help me? I have Java and I have adobe. Do I need something else? Thank you for any replay. My email is denisemazzei@att.net

Edited on 11/16/2013 at 10:54:29 AM PST

Go to: