My Tribe on Facebook

ScarybookGirl
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Addicted to My Tribe @ FB

[Post New]by ScarybookGirl on Jun 18, 10 1:46 PM
slippe wrote:
3. Is there a list somewhere of how many stork feathers we progressively need to make more and more babies?

that's why I like th PC game better because you dont need storkfeathers...
you just drag a male on a female or vice versa and they have the kid....
then wait till the kid is about 3 and you can make them have another...

Re:My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by EddieHaskel on Jun 29, 10 11:54 PM
lydl wrote:I have been enjoying playing my Tribe also on FB, but there are a few things that would need to be added to make it a better FB game.

FB being a social networking site, playing games on FB is mostly about playing them with friends:
1) so there should be some kind of option to give gifts to fellow players and interact more, like other successful FB games (FarmVille etc.)

2) adding friends to the game should be easier. Maybe have a invite neighbor tab, that remember who I invited, lets me remind those that didn't respond and please especially let us invite more than just 6 people per day.

3) it would also be cool if we could help each other solving certain bonus objects/mysteries.

Thanks for listening.

What would REALLY be nice is if it could check your friends list, and add the people that play the game automatically. I think that new Frontierville does that, as I have not asked anyone to play, yet my neighbors list is growing.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Jul 3, 10 11:13 AM
Hi fishies,

We are so excited that everyone is coming together to play My Tribe and add new friends on Facebook.
I just wanted to pop in and remind everyone not to post personal information (Including your last name, email address or links to profiles) in the forums as per our FAQ and General Rules.

Since this is a public forum, posting personal information can be a safety risk and we want everyone here to be safe and have fun. What you send in private messages is up to you, just make sure to only follow links you trust.

Thanks everyone!
bfgTigris

[Post New]by thekrazeekatt on Jul 3, 10 1:01 PM
Sorry I accidentally posted my link before reading the rule. My bad!

Edited on 07/03/2010 at 1:01:45 PM PST

My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by slippe on Jul 20, 10 7:56 PM
Dear Big Fish, I want to give you some honest feedback.

1. ARROWS - I hate these new arrows. I don't want to move any fields or buildings. It makes EVERYTHING move more slowly because I constantly have to click around the STUPID ARROWS. I HATE THEM. Please make them go away.

2. GIFTS - I don't understand why you added the gifting. It makes it just like every other game. Why would you want to be just like everyone else? Please make the gifts go away.

3. DECORATIONS - See #2.

4. COLLECTIONS - I don't care about them. I feel like you are complicating a really awesome game with extra crap.

5. I LOVED THIS GAME. Why does it have to change? Why can't it be about the tribe and the islands and the ships?

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jul 22, 10 10:13 AM
akenyon wrote:I'm on Level 21 and thinking about building the Ark. It says I need a level 5 tribal elder. Where do I get that? My oldest tribe member is in her 90's but feels much younger due to the Fountain of Youth. Thanks in advance for the help!

You have to get a tribe member to level 5 in everything. That is what I am working on now.

Good luck

My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jul 22, 10 10:14 AM
slippe wrote:Dear Big Fish, I want to give you some honest feedback.

1. ARROWS - I hate these new arrows. I don't want to move any fields or buildings. It makes EVERYTHING move more slowly because I constantly have to click around the STUPID ARROWS. I HATE THEM. Please make them go away.

2. GIFTS - I don't understand why you added the gifting. It makes it just like every other game. Why would you want to be just like everyone else? Please make the gifts go away.

3. DECORATIONS - See #2.

4. COLLECTIONS - I don't care about them. I feel like you are complicating a really awesome game with extra crap.

5. I LOVED THIS GAME. Why does it have to change? Why can't it be about the tribe and the islands and the ships?

I love the gifts!! They just changed so you can only gift 22 friends per day instead of at a time. I like to send moondust off to everyone!!

[Post New]by HorseDancer1 on Jul 22, 10 10:24 AM
1. I would like to be able to delete all the tattered stuff that clogs up my inventory.
2. I liked being able to send gifts to all my friends, not just 22 each day.
3. Last night the moving of the stuff was very awkward, but today it seems better. Before, every time I tried to seed something, I wound up having the move feature come on.

Thanks for the game! It is great fun
HorseDancer1

[Post New]by catcamgirl8 on Jul 31, 10 3:17 PM
amico30,on the facebook version of MyTribe,there is no potion lab.On the downloadable version,though,which you can buy for $6.99, the lab is in the science station.

For the fountain,you have to put some body who is level 15 in science and who is 65 or older in the fountain,and his/her hair will be its color when it was younger,not grey.

My Tribe on Facebook

[Post New]by PinkCutiix33 on Aug 5, 10 11:38 AM
AlaskaLady62 wrote:Is there a forum for My Tribe on Facebook? Because I think there must be things that are different in that version than in the regular PC game. For instance, I have placed a legendary scientist on the fountain and she still doesn't know what to do. I have also placed a legendary rock gatherer on the big rock and she doesn't know what to do either. Also, I haven't seen potions mentioned anywhere in the game. I can make dyes, but not potions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Spoiler: The scientist has to be older than 65. Also, the facebook version of My Tribe doesn't have potions.

[Post New]by Becklyn on Aug 10, 10 8:26 PM
I just built the boat on my other island and then traveled to a new one...I have built the Science Station and huts, and garden and tool shed and wood shed, but it wont let my ppl work...just construction...wont let my fisher, fish, my scientist, science, or my rock or wood ppl work...UGH!! I dont know whats going on!! I am losing food and everything... HELP!! :C(

Edited on 08/10/2010 at 8:28:07 PM PST

[Post New]by AmazingGrlWonder on Aug 15, 10 3:38 PM

I just traveled to a new island for the first time, and when I did it I leveled up. (Either 31 or 32, I can't remember now). Anyway, the reward for leveling up was 60,000 science points. Being on a new island I had to build a new science station, but when I did, it said I only had 12,000 points. (12,000 out of 10,000 maximum)

My food supply stayed the same, it says 2,980 out of a 100 maximum, so clearly it is saving everything I had before, but it didn't save my newly awarded science points.

How do I get them back? Or more, how to I contact someone to tell them about this?
I looked around and this forum was I could find.

notabird
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by notabird on Sep 7, 10 1:53 PM
I'm guessing this is a silly question, but how does one increase the strength of the tribe members (either mental or physical)? Thanks.

[Post New]by soxii2 on Sep 17, 10 3:14 AM
Hello, I play both FB and Original My Tribe and the differences are very noticible. I have a question about the Original... I am at Level 3 with science and the tribees are still doiing science and the points are climbing, but there is nothing to use the points on. It is maxed out.. Is this as high as the Levels go? With the FB version, I am level 138 and loving it as it continues to grow... on the Original, it doesnt seem to go anywhere after you have solved all the mysteries..

[Post New]by soxii2 on Sep 17, 10 3:38 AM
Zasah wrote:
andrewo1 wrote:plz add me as i need to level up faster

I'll add you because none of my mates will join and I can't do the quests in result.

One search is Vampgirl04 or Bethan Smith.

When you do add on the message what its for please

Please add me as I am having trouble adding friends at this stage. I am level 138 in the FB game and play every day. Tracey Marshall on FB.

[Post New]by tribegurl29 on Sep 18, 10 6:57 PM
So i have a qeust that says i have to visit a friends island and i have visited all of my friends island and now i don't know what to do....it won't let me pass it???any one know why?????

[Post New]by crazigammer on Oct 15, 10 3:29 PM
There is a website that helps with the mysteries for the game; [removed by moderator]

Edited on 10/15/2010 at 3:48:01 PM PST

[Post New]by Tizz1607 on Oct 21, 10 11:47 AM
Hi...I just started playing My Tribe on Facebook -- never played the PC version -- and a friend who is at level 81 has been answering some of my get started Qs but some he can't answer and I'm wondering if they are glitches. (1) Stardust does not always work! I get this message: "The Stardust had no effect and was not consumed." Yet my friend claims Stardust ALWAYS works, even if you use it twice on the same tribes person. (2) On attempting to add my last child to reach the 12 person quota on my Quest list yesterday, I attempted to couple twice and the Q came on screen: "Do you want [so-and-so] to have a child together?" I answered yes both times and NOTHING happened. The third time was a charm. What's up with this????

[Post New]by Squeakandme on Nov 8, 10 12:56 PM
Notabird, to increase physical or mental strength on the Facebook version, you need to move the person's 'Elder' level up. If you get each skill to level 2, they become an elder and you get to choose to increase mental or physical strength. Only gos up 4-5 points, so not much gain. I am assuming you can do that each time to level up every skill.
Personally, I like the facebook version a bit better than the old one because I like helping other people. If you are on someone else's island when your barrel/crate/chest appears, they get a copy of what you spin too. Like a 2-for-1 that you get to share with a friend. The collections are basically useless. The exp bonus for them is so minimal as to be insulting when considering the time you have to put into them.
In the PC version, once you get off the island, you are just doing the same thing again. Starting over and getting off another island. Ugh. At least the FB version allows you to help and interact with people, and the sheer quantity of gem and dye varieties gives you something to keep looking for, even if you are on your 2nd or 3rd island.
I do have a question though, I downloaded the original version 2 years ago this month. Has that version been updated for the PC? Should I remove and re-install, or is it still the same version?

[Post New]by kinta11 on Dec 25, 10 7:30 AM
parrish706 wrote:i need help with the stump.. how strong do you have to be to lift it?

100 psyhical, i think but you need 100 in one of those skills.

Go to: