Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum

[Post New]by Serafinos on Mar 25, 10 8:53 AM
MistyDale wrote:Hello sunnycanoe,

I found that updating my graphics drivers for my computer fixed the front door issue. If you are still having issues after that, I would call tech support to see if there is anything else they can do to help.

How do we 'update our drivers'??
I know just enough to be dangerous without a little assistance from a computer whiz. LOL
I do follow instructions well & understand enough to gitterdone though!
hehehe
I'm having what appears could be glitches.
After restarting the game due to unable to find the office, for some reason, that's on the walkthrough & had already gone down the well & lacked 1 part for the mechanical heart - I found the walkthrough. lol
So I started over & it won't let the light work on my 3rd restart, deleting profile & restarting th 3rd time -- it's not allowing the crowbar to open the floor!
HELP!

Edited on 03/25/2010 at 8:59:06 AM PST

[Post New]by umaspice on Mar 25, 10 9:05 AM
I play many games from Big Fish and I am sorry to say this game is the worst. I am now unable to plant the garden. I think the bug is that I dug the hole for the seed before I had gathered the other items and now the hole is gone and the trowel does not work so I am in limbo.....can you help me?

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Mar 25, 10 1:27 PM
umaspice wrote:I play many games from Big Fish and I am sorry to say this game is the worst. I am now unable to plant the garden. I think the bug is that I dug the hole for the seed before I had gathered the other items and now the hole is gone and the trowel does not work so I am in limbo.....can you help me?

Uma did you go through the door to the menagerie and pick up the watering can and the fertilizer? Probably not since the writers neglected to put it as a task. Most everything you must find is listed as a task, but those are not. Once you pick them up in the clouds of the menagerie you can go back and finish your planting.

Damn near finished this game in the hour, but I'm not tempted to buy.

[Post New]by milchpinguin on Mar 26, 10 6:10 PM
I am having the same trouble as emu - spent ten seconds fining the key and (literally) ten minutes trying to find the right spot on the door to make it open. Never saw any footprints either . . . help!

[Post New]by Marfar50 on Mar 27, 10 9:09 AM
I too cannot get into the front door! Does anybody know if there is a "fix" or update for this game?

Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum

[Post New]by lcisco on Mar 27, 10 2:46 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Alice in Wonderland players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

cant get the front door open?

[Post New]by lcisco on Mar 27, 10 2:52 PM
I can't get past the front door, it won't open ?
Any one have any idea's?

wildvaniilagirl
Shark
Shark
14,009 Posts

[Post New]by wildvaniilagirl on Mar 27, 10 4:41 PM
ok never had a problem------EVER--I have at least...75 games,between,playtime,
and bigfish,,,for some reason I can't get past 15 minutes into the game,it
stalls, in the room of the girl, where I have to find the differences,then can no longer go on, I have uninstalled 4 times,still the same prob.....have new
computer.....,please help, or do I have to eat this game ''''hope not'

thank -you............... linda

wildvaniilagirl
Shark
Shark
14,009 Posts

[Post New]by wildvaniilagirl on Mar 27, 10 5:19 PM
ok going to try this one more time.....if it doesn't work oh well,still happy,
thanks guys, your games are wonderful..........linda/vanilla

wildvaniilagirl
Shark
Shark
14,009 Posts

[Post New]by wildvaniilagirl on Mar 28, 10 8:39 AM
ok found, that only one person can only play this game at a time,don't know why,where you can enter a different person to play, in any case my son will have to wait his turn, if this is the only way I can get the game to work....

[Post New]by kmbrly7 on Mar 28, 10 5:20 PM
emu3 wrote:cant get in front door. it says the cursor will change to a hand but that doesnt happen and i also dont see the little walking feet. i pick the key from inventory and click on the door but nothing happens. help please

rana1901
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rana1901 on Mar 28, 10 10:15 PM
i can't give the cook the incrediants for the cake. it keeps sending me back out the door.

[Post New]by umaspice on Mar 29, 10 8:42 AM
dashwood95 wrote:
umaspice wrote:I play many games from Big Fish and I am sorry to say this game is the worst. I am now unable to plant the garden. I think the bug is that I dug the hole for the seed before I had gathered the other items and now the hole is gone and the trowel does not work so I am in limbo.....can you help me?

Uma did you go through the door to the menagerie and pick up the watering can and the fertilizer? Probably not since the writers neglected to put it as a task. Most everything you must find is listed as a task, but those are not. Once you pick them up in the clouds of the menagerie you can go back and finish your planting.

Damn near finished this game in the hour, but I'm not tempted to buy.

[Post New]by umaspice on Mar 29, 10 8:44 AM
I do indeed have the fertilzer and watering can. This game reeks so I quit.

bambibates
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bambibates on Mar 29, 10 10:58 AM
I too had a bunch of problems with the game but I updated my video card and drivers and it worked very well for me ...I also purchased AIW and got it for 30% off ...its not a bad game once everything runs properly good luck all

[Post New]by blueyez81 on Mar 29, 10 8:15 PM
I just dumped the game from my computer, no matter what I did I couldnt proceed in to the cellar. I made sure everything was upgraded and I reinstalled more than once ... I quit on this game and Im very dissapointed.

[Post New]by chibochan on Mar 30, 10 12:17 PM
Spent 10 minutes of my free trial trying to get the stupid front door to open. Have the key, it just won't open

kazzalini
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by kazzalini on Mar 30, 10 1:47 PM
jillaroogirl wrote: I too gave have the same problem, I couldn't get through the front door - the hint told me to pick the key up, which I did, but when I put it in the door, nothing happened!? What the?
will try again in a few hours, but not too sure it will do anything. Has anyone else found they are having problems with a few of the new games not working correctly when first downloading them. Kaye

Edited on 03/30/2010 at 1:51:51 PM PST

[Post New]by Molefinch on Mar 31, 10 4:27 AM
having trouble in the basement. clicked everywhere on screen, but nothing. very disappointing coz i love big fish games

[Post New]by Lydia2010 on Mar 31, 10 10:24 AM
I have attempted to get past that cellar door thing several times ....I'm stuck there .
what a waste od 60 minutes of play time!

Go to: