Re:Finished all gold :) Walktrough farm frenzy 2

[Post New]by Princess_Bear on Dec 28, 08 4:20 PM
I tried this and it doesn't work. I just BARELY got silver, by about 40 seconds. Can I get some more details please? You never said when to upgrade the buildings. Thanks

vianovaus wrote:Level 90: Costume Street 8

Requirements: None
Goal: 300 cupcakes, 200 packed meat, 100 cheese, 50 dresses
Gold: 45:00 Silver: 60:00

Catch and sell bears to upgrade your warehouse. Get all the chicken buildings, buy chickens and send the plane for 10 flours. As soon as you get 1000 buy your pig and start meat buildings. As soon as you get 10000 buy a cow. Wait until you finish with chickens and start milk buildings. As soon as you get 70000 get an ostrich. Wait until you’re finish with pigs, start feather buildings. Upgrade storage, truck, well on the way as needed.
Best Time: 38:46

[Post New]by ff2fanatic on Dec 31, 08 2:19 PM
vianovaus wrote:Level 75: Hat Street 1

Requirements: Fan factory level 2
Goal: 1 feather
Gold: 02:40 Silver: 04:00

First buy one pig. Send the plane for 4 ice trays. Upgrade shed $150 and $500. Upgrade car $300. Make bacon ( work shops to make them go faster ~ 4 clicks on each going back and forth gets them moving faster without blowing them up). When you get close to the $70 thousand dollars (do the math) sell the pig and every form of pork you have including any unused containers. Buy the ostrich ~ get the feather.
Best Time: 02:24

This level is much easier and quicker if you buy 1 cow. Upgrade truck once and warehouse once. Get and process 2 milks. Catch 5 bears, sell 3 bears, then 2 bears and a cream. In the meantime, the cow will give 1 more milk. When the truck returns, sell cow, cream and milk. Buy your ostrich. My best time was 2:17

[Post New]by anjeleyes on Jan 6, 09 10:46 AM
This is amazing ty for much it helped alot

[Post New]by textmum on Jan 8, 09 3:08 AM
These have really helped me get through four of the five I couldnt achieve, I am still stuck on Product street 7, obviously my reactions aren't quick enough as I miss it by about 10 seconds each time! Has anyone achieved this by trying a different walkthrough?

[Post New]by ff2fanatic on Jan 8, 09 1:27 PM
textmum wrote:These have really helped me get through four of the five I couldnt achieve, I am still stuck on Product street 7, obviously my reactions aren't quick enough as I miss it by about 10 seconds each time! Has anyone achieved this by trying a different walkthrough?

I had alot of trouble with this one. Took me like 10 times to finally get it. I followed the steps given and then when the cake and bacon are working, I click away on the factories to make them go faster. My best time on this is like 2 seconds before time runs out. Just keep trying and you'll get it. Work the factories as much as possible without blowing them up!

[Post New]by textmum on Jan 8, 09 2:32 PM
Fantastic have now got gold on every level. I now have three awards to get, how can I get these:

For making every possible purchase in a survival game - is this the unlimited game or the career game?

For protecting your animals from bears during a survival game.

For finding every gag. I understand this one, although not how many hours/days/weeks it will take me to spot them, wish I knew how many I had already ticked!!!

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Jan 14, 09 9:30 PM
You did a marvellous job, Vianovaus. .

textmum: I'll put a walk through here for ALL the awards.
-----------------------------------------------

For Making every possible purchase in a Survival game
This will require both stars and money and will likely take a while to complete. I really liked unlimited because I like the animals. Just keep trucking making a little money and then when you have enough, meet a few goals get the stars buy an upgrade with stars pay for it in cash, wash rinse repeat. Keep going and you will eventually get this one. It should be noted that Unlimited games ARE saved when you leave them so you can always come back later when the pig makes you too hungry to play anymore :p.

For completing the Level in record time
The gold time and the record time are generally not the same time. Usually the record time is a little bit before the gold time. Beat that time get this award. You can see the record time at the beginning of the level at the bottom under the goal list. Since there is at least 1 level where the record time is more then the gold time if you get gold on all levels you will get this award anyway after you complete that level. This is not a hard goal and will likely be completed naturally at some point in the career mode.

For catching falling products
Catch 8 products that drop from the plane at one time without letting any touch the ground.

For saving 1 million coins
Just like it sounds and normally completed naturally near the end of the game. If you don’t get the reward, just replay a level where you can make dresses (this level will need to have other goals besides items involved in dress creation like maybe a cheese). Make dresses and sell them until this award appears then complete the rest of the goals.

For beating 10 levels without losing a single animal
These do not have to be in a row and you will probably get this one naturally. If not just go back and re-do a few of the levels. Make sure the animals neither starve nor get thrown by the bears.

For Deliberation
Spend 30 minutes on a Career Mode level. You will get this one naturally at the very end. The final level has a gold goal of 45 minutes

For protecting houses from bears during a survival game
In unlimited Mode you must protect your products from bears for 1 hour.

For protecting your animals from bears in a survival game
You must protect your animals from bears for 30 minutes in an Unlimited game.

For purchasing every upgrade
Spend Stars on all buildings, cats, dogs, well, warehouse, cage, car, and plane, until you can’t buy anymore of them. Some do not become available until later in the game. (If you run out of levels to play and still need to earn stars go back and replay a few levels to get the stars. This is also helpful for when you need an upgrade to start a level and you don’t have the stars to get the upgrade. The star rewards are the same no matter how many times you do it. If it was worth 200 stars for gold the first time, it will be worth 200 stars for gold the 20th time too.)

For collecting 300 products
Collect, collect, collect. When you have clicked on 300 you will get this one. They do not have to be in your storehouse for them to count. You only have to have had them there. You can sell as you go.

For earning a gold ranking on every level
In career mode complete each level within the first time limit given to get this award. (Can be very hard).

For completing a level without clicking on any products or bears
This one is just like it sounds but you will have to pick the proper level to be able to do this. I used Hat Street 5 near the end. There are MANY possibilities though and depending on style you may not like this one for it. If you use this one, what I did was sell all of the ostriches that would fit in my truck as soon as possible. This will give you enough starting money to set up your main defense. No matter the level (unless its bear free) you will need 5 dogs and 3 cats fully upgraded. This can be done with one cat really, but even when fully upgraded they can be distracted and miss things.
NEVER for any reason throughout the level can you click on a product OR a bear. (Rumors about cats getting the bears picked up after the dogs cage them are unfounded in my experience.)

For completing a level without using any tips
By tips they mean the red arrow. These appear when you try to do something you can’t do yet. Like if you try to water the grass and have no water, a red arrow will point to the well, or if you catch a bear and he won’t fit in your warehouse a red arrow will point to your warehouse. This one simply requires careful clicking and will probably be obtained naturally at some point during your Career Mode.

For collecting every award
This one is automatic when all of the other awards are obtained.

For Expedient Production
If you click on a house while it is bobbing, it will increase its production speed. If you do this too much the house will explode. After enough explosions, you will win this award.

For Finding Every Gag
There are a total of 17 gags to find in the game. Click on them as you see them. They are random, just keep playing and watching and you will find them all. Once you have clicked on one, if it reappears, it will have a check mark over it. You do not need to click this one again.

For catching every bear on a level using dogs
You must use dogs (completely upgraded ones) to cage the bears and you will then have to transfer ALL of them to the storehouse, so get it upgraded quickly. You will want to have 3-4 dogs to manage this. Two is good to start with (on some levels that don’t drop too many bears at once), until you get upgraded storage.
The dogs MUST be the ones caging the bears DO NOT click on them until they are completely caged and ready to store. Depending on the level you choose to do this an upgraded truck can help you keep the warehouse empty enough for more bears. You cannot let any escape.

For filling every slot in the warehouse
The goal is not to “fill the warehouse” as you may think, but rather to have 1 of everything available in the game in your warehouse at once. There are 25 total products and 26 slots. The last spot will remain empty. (Don't forget to own 1 of each animal also.) This cannot be completed in Unlimited mode. It has to be done in Career and I would recommend the last level since you have access to everything and won't meet your goal before you meant to.
If you use the last level be sure to save your bears, not too far in they will stop coming. What I did was to let the first of each of the 4 types run free, catch the extras, send them to market until I could get my warehouse all upgraded. This will take a while but it was smooth sailing from there. I got the trophy THEN started the rest of the goals to complete the level.

[Post New]by bringontherain on Jan 19, 09 4:19 PM
vianovaus wrote:Level 27: Cake Street 1

Requirements: Meat Cutter level 2
Goal: 1 cupcake, 1 cut meat,1 milk
Gold: 02:20 Silver: 04:00

Buy chicken as soon as the level starts. Bag the bears and send them to the market. Send the plane for one flour. As soon as the truck comes back you’ll have enough to buy the cow. When the cow produces the milk send them together to the market when the truck comes back buy the pig and the meat cutter.
It’s very close I managed it at 02:16.

[Post New]by hookedontmgames on Jan 20, 09 3:47 PM
Hi Vianovaus..I just want to thank you for your walkthroughs on both farm frenzy games...excellent job..I love them..have helped me heaps to grab that elusive gold... any idea when you will be posting pizza party walkthrough?

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Jan 25, 09 10:02 AM
hi - any suggestions on getting the cow and ostrich gags - I have played for days without seeing ANY gags - even ones I already have and am getting very frustrated as these are the only 2 I need to get the award

thanks for all your hardwork and help - it has been greatly appreciated - I too am waiting for the pizza party one - although I have gold on every level I have done - I can't seem to get best time on a few and could use your help

but I am still at the start of the game - about 2 rounds before the second pizza building - I will put this out there as a hint tho - skip the tutorial levels - if you do they fully upgrade the egg and dough machines meaning that you can play the beginning levels with them fully upgradeable and use your winnings to upgrade other machines and items faster

Farm Frenzy 2 - Fan Street 2

[Post New]by princesspisces on Feb 7, 09 2:21 PM
I have a faster way to clear this stage. When game start, sell all animals in two trips. Buy Ostrich, while waiting for the feather, send the plane for 2 hats. Make the first fan, when 2nd feather drop, sell ostrich, make 2nd fan and buy hats factory. My best time 2.28 :p

Edited on 02/07/2009 at 2:26:20 PM PST

[Post New]by samiams00 on Feb 25, 09 4:37 PM
Problem with level 19, Powder Street 4.

I buy the pig but I still can't make it in gold time. I have to refill the well or the pig dies, and even if I didn't I don't collect the ham fast enough to finish at 2:58.

What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by hueymom on Mar 2, 09 12:31 PM
Level 28.

I followed your directions about 10 times and miss it everytime by like 10 seconds. Any suggestions for what I should try differently?

I sell pigs as soon as truck arrives. Maybe my reactions are just off

[Post New]by beckylynn4507 on Mar 3, 09 10:02 AM
samiams00 wrote:Problem with level 19, Powder Street 4.

I buy the pig but I still can't make it in gold time. I have to refill the well or the pig dies, and even if I didn't I don't collect the ham fast enough to finish at 2:58.

What am I doing wrong?

buy one pig
plant grass only twice to conserve water
send first piece of meat
when truck comes back you should get your second and
grass should be running out just about the thrid so plant three grass
do not refill well yet wait till almost out then fill it as he runs around but still plant lightly
send the two pieces of meat
wait for three pieces of meat you will be running out of grass
just as you get the third but click it and send the 3
pieces and the pig which is 1100$ and you should be done
did this is 3:04 and 3:09

sin67
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by sin67 on Mar 25, 09 6:08 PM
hookedontmgames wrote:Hi Vianovaus..I just want to thank you for your walkthroughs on both farm frenzy games...excellent job..I love them..have helped me heaps to grab that elusive gold... any idea when you will be posting pizza party walkthrough?

I agree Pizza Party Just doesn't seem as good as farm frenzy without your help.

Edited on 03/25/2009 at 6:10:51 PM PST

[Post New]by lizzybiss on Mar 27, 09 9:36 PM
textmum wrote:These have really helped me get through four of the five I couldnt achieve, I am still stuck on Product street 7, obviously my reactions aren't quick enough as I miss it by about 10 seconds each time! Has anyone achieved this by trying a different walkthrough?

I have been trying this level for ages. It was the only one i couldn't get gold on. found that clicking buildings makes them go faster... finally got the gold!

Fiobo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Fiobo on May 19, 09 3:24 PM
I just wanted to say a big thankyou to Vianovaus for the game walkthrough. I just bought this game and although I've managed to get silver in almost every level, I wouldn't be able to get all the golds without this. It's really helping

Thanks also to Fransje66 for the awrds walkthrough. I'm not doing those yet as I have enough on my plate trying to get golds, but I now will know exactly how to go about getting them

Fiobo
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by Fiobo on May 20, 09 5:28 PM
vianovaus wrote:Level 11: Cake Street 5
Requirements: None
Goals: 50 eggs, 10 powdered eggs
Gold: 01:40 Silver: 03:00
As soon as the level starts, buy powder factory and upgrade to the maximum. Water the chickens don’t waste time to sell the bears, just cage them.
Best Time: 1:21

I would add to this buy a cat, as you start with 8000 and have plenty left after upgrading the powder egg factory. I couldn't have collected all the eggs in that time without the puddy tat

rmil1972
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by rmil1972 on May 22, 09 10:22 AM
Did you get all the gags? I tried for a long time but ran out of patience.

[Post New]by mysticfire10 on Sep 11, 09 2:41 PM
i seem to not be able to make cheese on sour cream street. i don't know why can you help

Go to: