Welcome to Azada ™ forum

tv9725
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Re:Welcome to Azada ™ forum

[Post New]by tv9725 on Apr 27, 10 9:25 PM
i have to say for those who think its too easy it may be at points but it is fun and interactive. I have had this game for years and have all versions of it there are 2 by the way.
I just love it its one that after you beat the games you can go play them individually also and since i love these its great for me

they are coming out with a 3rd

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Apr 28, 10 1:30 AM
Just one question, have they added an untimed mode yet?? I have this game but would even be willing to pay for it again if they would just do a rebuild or patch with an Untimed Mode!!! Please BFG!!!!!

[Post New]by JudyDuffers on Jun 2, 10 10:51 AM
i just had to post this note about the balance scale ; just like everyone else i was pulling my hair. I did it with two stones twice in a row. I used the big one bottom left row and all the way to the right the only one little one and it work. I assumed you had to use three stones , witch is not the case. I hope the help someone else, MINNI

[Post New]by GHSEagles on Jun 21, 10 2:41 PM
Just bought Azada I and II after the trial. Are there any walkthroughs for thse two games! It looks like I'll need them!!

[Post New]by imtoosexy23 on Jul 24, 10 7:11 AM
Does any one have the solution to the Device?

[Post New]by carrionbaggage on Sep 21, 10 11:05 AM
I don't want stress. I want to play a nice game, challenging intellectually, but don't need the impossibility of fast reflexes which requires one being under 18 years of age or something. Wish this site would flag as such....I just can't do it...and I too have paid money to play...I don't ask you to stop for the younger, just have consideration for the older...I just can't react fast enough to enjoy the game..

endofmonth
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Stuck on Level 7

[Post New]by endofmonth on Nov 29, 10 3:22 PM
fbmom4 wrote:I just got this game 2 days ago, and have gotten to level 7 and can't get past the map.
I found the numbers that i needed, but don't know what to do next! How do u "go to the coordinates on the map"?? I can go to one or the other, but not both at the same time. and nothing happens when i click on just one of them> anyone figure this out?

Youll see as you scroll over the map that there are numbers. basically its a latitude/longitude thing.

endofmonth
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by endofmonth on Nov 29, 10 3:23 PM
GHSEagles wrote:Just bought Azada I and II after the trial. Are there any walkthroughs for thse two games! It looks like I'll need them!!
game 1
[link removed by moderator]

game 2
[link removed by moderator]

Edited on 12/23/2010 at 11:21:18 AM PST

endofmonth
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by endofmonth on Nov 29, 10 3:25 PM
path166 wrote:for anyone checking the forum on whether to buy this game....BUY IT, one of the best. With the robot you can click the floor in front of him to change directions but you can jump a head a few spaces so the arrow has turned by the time he gets there, don't go too far ahead as the arrow will disappear. The dots are brilliant, click on and you begin to make lines which become square, takes a bit of practice to beat the computer, pay attention to where you are putting you lines, make sure the don't create a square for the computer. Eventually they all will create squares so look for the area that will create the smallest amount the one with the most squares wins......good luck, I love this game and the sequel.

i need a third game ive played the first one 7 times and the second one 9 times

[Post New]by stompy13 on Dec 20, 10 9:11 PM
Re the coordinates on the Map. You get both coordinates on both sets of books eg. 88/ 66N, then veeery slowly with the cursor, go over the map till you find this one coordinate, 88/66N or whatever they give you... they ARE there I promise you...but very very very slowly.

[Post New]by stompy13 on Dec 20, 10 9:15 PM
Help, does anyone know how to get the code for Level 9, the Egyptian thingy, can't remember what game called. I put the mummy thing on the pillar, put the stones on the scales till weighted down and the directions which take off 5 mins tell me nothing. I seem to need the code to put in the box and can't find the darn thing!!! Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by stompy13 on Dec 22, 10 3:05 AM
Please help me with the Level 10, Birthday game. Have got all clues (4) can get the 4 darts on the first number, but when I put it on 2nd number the 1st goes away and says something is missing. What am I not getting. I know you have to spell abracadabra. There are 4 lots of letters with 4 lots of numbers WHAT AM I NOT DOING HELP ME !!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 22, 10 7:53 PM
stompy13 wrote:Please help me with the Level 10, Birthday game. Have got all clues (4) can get the 4 darts on the first number, but when I put it on 2nd number the 1st goes away and says something is missing. What am I not getting. I know you have to spell abracadabra. There are 4 lots of letters with 4 lots of numbers WHAT AM I NOT DOING HELP ME !!!!

When you have the 4 close up windows open, they will show letters and numbers in each picture. The letters spell Abracadabra. Click on the dart board to enlarge it. Then take the darts and click on the numbers that are in the 4 close up windows in the order that will spell ABRACADABRA.

The piece of paper with AB is the first number.
The balloon has the second number.
The donkey has the third number.
The piece of paper on the floor with RA has the fourth number.

You have to put the darts on the numbers in that order.

Good luck!

Edited on 12/22/2010 at 7:54:25 PM PST

[Post New]by stompy13 on Dec 22, 10 8:19 PM
To LizzieK: Thank you thank you bless you! How stupid of me not to try another sequence. I thought I had to do something with the darts as it said I was missing something, I put the AB then I put the paper under that with the RA then was going to put the balloon CAD then donkey AB then paper RA again. I can't believe I didn't try another number. Thanks again I was going crazy. I might need your help on some others. I am having a practice first as it takes me a couple of times to beat the clock. Thanks again a million times.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 26, 10 6:41 AM
You are very welcome stompy13.

When I first played the game I also had to play some of the levels more than once to beat the timer. It does get easier with practice.

Good luck!

aquix
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

[Post New]by aquix on Feb 1, 11 10:57 PM
I found that going to the library to practice some of the puzzle types was helpful. Those horrid matchsticks, for example. I've never been good at those, but after spending time practicing that kind of puzzle in the puzzle box library, I was able to solve them in the game within my allotted time. (There are only so many variations for that one so once you learn them, you can go back and resume your game.)

Practicing the robots that way might help. Also, whenever possible let the robot go straight for a bit while you set up the next turn arrow(s). You can keep a farther-away tile's arrow from disappearing by continuing to click on the tile. Just make sure you stop with arrow pointing correct way before robot gets there!
A couple more tips: Your robot doesn't have to take the shortest and/or most direct path. And memorize arrow rotation so you know how many clicks needed to get arrow pointing in each needed direction. (Can you tell I had trouble with the robots at first too? LOL!)

Azada 9th chapter,

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Feb 18, 11 2:03 PM
i got the weight to give me the clues on the back wall, but when i try to use the clock type combination, with the wall clues, cant get it, any hints, i tried, use like a combination lock, or moved one at a time, gets nothing except, need to decipher code, my code reads, i think, i have ,one left, one right, one left, right ,right, no number with the last two. and help i cant get pass it, apparently i used my free game, thanks in advance, nanaboonana.

Asses crashes before title ends

[Post New]by StefaniC47 on Mar 7, 11 12:13 AM
I would really like to play the game! The title page starts to load and after the last graphic is drawn, the game kicks me out to the iPad screen. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by jimmymac321 on Mar 16, 11 10:05 AM
BonnieBlue102 wrote:Good morning everyone. This is my first time on this forum and I hope I'm doing it right. I just purchased Azada at the request of my granddaughter and I'm stumped on the dots segment. I just can't get my mind to working on that puzzle. Can anyone help me?.........PLEASE?? Thanks.........
you play it as dots and dash,s you have to beat the computer to get through

jopo4017
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jopo4017 on May 7, 11 1:15 PM
please would you take the timed off game. I have both games I love the games but never have finished Azada because it is timed.Im old and would like to finish it before I die..............

Go to: