Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Sonn_Maeve on Feb 6, 17 12:22 AM
I am having a problem in the Bonus game in the Temple. There is something to collect in the top left hand side of the screen above the gargolye but I cannot get the cursor/pointer up to where I need to collect the item. I suspect it is the final element crystal.

At a stand still until I can figure out what to do.

Playing on Asus laptop with Windows 10 Home version 1607.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Edited on 02/06/2017 at 12:23:13 AM PST

winemumsy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for GrimTales: Graywitch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by winemumsy on Feb 6, 17 1:49 AM
Same issue as others with the bracelet, so as stuck at dead Emily. MacBook Air running Yosemite 10.10.5

Edited on 02/06/2017 at 1:50:56 AM PST

pungstress
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by pungstress on Feb 6, 17 7:15 AM
VLewis138 wrote:I cant pick up Abigails ring. It will let me read the note - over and over- but won't let me pick up the ring. Playing on a MAC. Anyone else have this issue?

I did! Did you ever figure out a solution?

[Post New]by homgranny on Feb 6, 17 10:43 AM
For those of you stuck at the deer antler puzzle....I took the three crosses that I had and returned to the box which needed them and placed them there and it opened, giving me the heart.

[Post New]by homgranny on Feb 6, 17 10:45 AM
LauraUnit wrote:Trouble in the bonus chapter - I attached the deer's antlers before I took the item from its mouth. Now I cannot interact with the deer and I have no way to get the item. Pressing hint directs me to the top left corner, where there is nothing. Restarting does not help. Thanks.

Edit: OSX

momsford
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by momsford on Feb 6, 17 11:59 AM
pungstress wrote:
VLewis138 wrote:I cant pick up Abigails ring. It will let me read the note - over and over- but won't let me pick up the ring. Playing on a MAC. Anyone else have this issue?

I did! Did you ever figure out a solution?

momsford
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by momsford on Feb 6, 17 12:00 PM
Pingstress......I had the same problem. I had to put my cursor slightly off to the side of the ring to pick it up.

[Post New]by blondie4116 on Feb 6, 17 12:34 PM
Already had to start the game over because of the disappearing scalpel, now stuck in the bracelet scene. UGH! I don't want to start over again. Anyone find a solution to the bracelet problem? running Mac 10.11.6

[Post New]by bellabella on Feb 6, 17 1:53 PM
same issue with the bracelet

[Post New]by OkcBob on Feb 6, 17 2:50 PM
Same problem........ seems to be a lot of us experiencing this.

msbelle54217 wrote:Ditto, the infamous bracelet has another victim!

[Post New]by wombling_free on Feb 6, 17 4:16 PM
I am having the same issue with the bracelet, only I was able to get the bracelet but then turned one of the puzzle pieces around on the left which started the cut scene again and now the bracelet is missing and I can't go any further.
Only choice is to start the whole game again.

[Post New]by blondie4116 on Feb 6, 17 5:53 PM
blondie4116 wrote:Already had to start the game over because of the disappearing scalpel, now stuck in the bracelet scene. UGH! I don't want to start over again. Anyone find a solution to the bracelet problem? running Mac 10.11.6

Started the game for the third time and now can't pick up the first ring. Just keeps picking up the note. This is ridiculous!

[Post New]by blondie4116 on Feb 6, 17 9:46 PM
Changed the screen resolution and was able to pick up the ring. Had to restart the game 4 times, but finally finished. You really need to have a talk with your quality control people.

LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by LKlimo on Feb 7, 17 3:48 AM
I have the same problem with getting the bracelet. The game froze and when I exit and come back in, it takes me right back to the frozen spot.. There are enough tech issues. We need a fix!

kiminwa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kiminwa on Feb 7, 17 7:22 AM
Same issue with bracelet; after getting it, the puzzle was still active with the last step needed, did it then got sent back to the scene and told to take the bracelet -- which I already had, then the game locked up. Used Task Manager to close the game, tried restarting the game -- took me to the same place with same issue.

Windows 10, latest updates installed.

tnt1192
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tnt1192 on Feb 7, 17 10:11 AM
kiminwa wrote:Same issue with bracelet; after getting it, the puzzle was still active with the last step needed, did it then got sent back to the scene and told to take the bracelet -- which I already had, then the game locked up. Used Task Manager to close the game, tried restarting the game -- took me to the same place with same issue.

Windows 10, latest updates installed.

Having the same problem! Game brought me back to the bracelet/puzzle scene and now I'm stuck in there!

[Post New]by kculbertson on Feb 7, 17 10:11 AM
mavisfearn1 wrote:i have got as far as collecting the bracelet its not there and the game wont go no farther had to use task manager to take it off could this be a glitch

Same here, using Mac OS X El Capitan, version 10.11.6.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 7, 17 10:14 AM
Hello Everyone,

It sounds like players are running into similar issues including the part with the bracelet being picked up, and despite that, being asked to pick it up again, as well as, an issue with picking up a ring instead of a nearby note. I wanted to first say, thank you for letting us know here because that helps the right teams understand the impact of the issues being reported and helps us better report information to those teams for their investigation. The appropriate teams are investigating these issues, and as soon as the Forum Moderation Team is provided any further information, we'll be sure to let players know here in an announcement.

In the meantime, some players have been able to work around these issues in several ways and I'd like to provide those before providing the steps to contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just as a heads up, these workarounds might require starting the game over, so if you'd prefer to not start the game over, be sure to contact our Support Team for further assistance.

The following steps may be helpful for some players and can help determine if common troubleshooting can resolve the issue or if further investigation is necessary. Players encountering the bracelet issue have found some success starting over after reinstalling the game. Just in case players would like to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, the following page contains steps on how to do that:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

The above steps may also work for players playing on Mac that are seeing an issue picking up the ring instead of the nearby note. Some players have also reported success picking up this ring by clicking to the right a bit more than is displayed on screen or by changing their screen resolution and then trying again. Just in case players would like to try changing their screen resolution to see if that helps with clicking on the ring in this particular scene, I am providing a helpful guide on how to do that below:

Screen Resolution

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 7, 17 10:14 AM
Message continued.

If those steps above don't seem to work, if you are seeing a different issue with the game, or would like to receive additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the title of the game and what issue is being seen. Our Reps will be in touch as soon as possible to continue assisting.

Thank you all for taking the time to report these issues here. The right teams are investigating why this seems to be happening for our players and I hope that these workarounds are able to assist. If they are not, know that as soon as the appropriate teams provide any new information to the Forum Moderation Team, a moderator will be certain to update affected players here.

And, thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 02/07/2017 at 10:39:36 AM PST

nipper38
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nipper38 on Feb 7, 17 11:38 AM
LauraUnit wrote:Trouble in the bonus chapter - I attached the deer's antlers before I took the item from its mouth. Now I cannot interact with the deer and I have no way to get the item. Pressing hint directs me to the top left corner, where there is nothing. Restarting does not help. Thanks.

Edit: OSX

I am having the exact same issue. I'm ready to just forget it.

Go to: