bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Wedding Salon 2 here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 17 12:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to continue reporting the experiences you are having while playing Wedding Salon 2. I'm sorry that players are still having trouble, but I want to thank those of you who have also taken the time to report back to us that our preliminary troubleshooting seems to not have helped for some of the issues reported here.

I want to start by saying that the issues that have been reported for this game have been brought to the attention of the appropriate teams and that they are aware of what players have reported. The Forum Moderation Team is unable to make in-game changes and cannot provide further troubleshooting beyond our Help Pages, but we are able to provide this information to the right teams, display its impact, as well as provide the steps necessary to gain further assistance.

Since players seem to be continuing to see trouble with the game, even after trying some of the troubleshooting steps and workarounds suggested, what I recommend is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE since the forums are unable to provide further troubleshooting beyond some preliminary steps. Our Reps are always happy to provide assistance and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope that the right teams provide for us an update addressing these issues sooner rather than later. As soon as we hear about any updates, a moderator will be sure to provide it as an announcement for this game. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by lyndalou24 on Feb 19, 17 8:26 PM
Are you going to repair the crash problem?

[Post New]by west4th on Feb 20, 17 11:30 AM
I've installed and re-installed and will not load stuck at 30/90 just started Bali and I get as far as this and start the level and nothing plays just a blank picture, no players just the background is shown. Just freezes and can no longer play the game. Def. a tech issue and not a individual computer issue.

[Post New]by michellelamb on Feb 20, 17 12:25 PM
Game crashes after the first level..... some times it works some times it dont. Then Holly just disappeared all together.

****** This is not a setting issue, and please dot try to make it out to be an issue with all of our computers and setting.... it is very much the programming with the game its self.

Re: Wedding Salon 2 crashed in level "Japan"

[Post New]by betsarama on Feb 20, 17 12:38 PM
Bought 8 days ago. Worked fine every day, then crashed a couple of times, but restarted with no problems.

Today, halfway through the Japan level, Holly didn't show up, screen was moving, music, etc., but no progress to play. Then it crashed.

Now it does nothing but crash.

Problem can't be my computer because it's been working fine. Uninstalled, reinstalled, but nothing.

Thank you for your help.

[Post New]by CarterBlue13 on Feb 20, 17 1:06 PM
This game worked well until today - now it goes to main screen and when I select the level to play it crashes. There are too many users affected so it can't be settings issues. Please fix asap - or refund our payments.

[Post New]by edgegirl on Feb 20, 17 1:20 PM
I am not getting a bubble above the customer's head in Africa at the Drink Station for the Straws. Have no idea which one to choose.

[Post New]by Alyniaa on Feb 20, 17 3:42 PM
The game keeps stopping and crashing. Im on a loveno Yoga and using windows.

[Post New]by cjmitchell60 on Feb 20, 17 5:31 PM
I really like the Wedding Salon game so I was excited to try this one. I was disappointed that it kept crashing. I will not purchase this game. Hopefully something will be done about the crashing though in other Big Fish games these types of problems have been ignored, especially after the game was purchased. I'm glad I didn't buy this one. Using Windows 10.

[Post New]by butterfly82293 on Feb 20, 17 8:11 PM
My game keeps crashing whenever I try to play one of the levels

jojoqua
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by jojoqua on Feb 20, 17 10:14 PM
mine crashed on level two - brand new computer btw

Edited on 02/20/2017 at 10:15:24 PM PST

freemommy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by freemommy on Feb 21, 17 1:05 AM
The game keeps crashing, I have 43 minutes left on my free trial, and it won't play anymore. I am playing on a desktop computer, running Windows 10 with all updates. I play plenty of BF games, and this one needs a fix, there is no "troubleshooting" that is going to do anything until that happens.

shore_girl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shore_girl on Feb 21, 17 6:10 AM
I keep crashing too. Now Holly disappeared!! Tried to reinstall several times and that hasn't helped. It is a shame that after purchasing this game you have to try to jump through hoops to get it to work and it only gets worse. I think a refund should be offered for this game that doesn't work!!!

[Post New]by SuzieRose1965 on Feb 21, 17 7:01 AM
In the Africa level, straws in the drinks, there's no popping up of what kind of straw the customer wants. Some clients freezes at stations.

asiyah586
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by asiyah586 on Feb 21, 17 1:06 PM
When in full screen, it does not fit. I cannot see the setting and other buttons.

shore_girl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shore_girl on Feb 21, 17 1:55 PM
NOTHNG works trying to fix this game, It's about time you issue a credit to us for purchasing an unplayable game.

shore_girl
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shore_girl on Feb 21, 17 1:55 PM
NOTHNG works trying to fix this game, It's about time you issue a credit to us for purchasing an unplayable game.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 17 2:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what is occurring within their games. We have indeed passed along the contents of this entire thread to the appropriate teams for investigation. Thank you to the players that have tried the troubleshooting steps from the Big Fish Games Help Pages. Since further assistance is needed, it is highly recommended to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the tools to pass along the information provided in the tickets to the teams. They also have the tools to look into a credit as mentioned in this thread.

We greatly appreciate player's patience as we continue to advocate for the players and pass along what is presented in the forums. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums to inform the players. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by netfamily on Feb 21, 17 3:29 PM
Crashing on EVERY level - sometimes multiple times per level! Please fix ASAP.

[Post New]by jellybiscuit on Feb 22, 17 2:34 AM
1) Frequent crashes like everyone
2) Drink straw problem like everyone
3)
One more serious bug has happened a couple times. It's related to the movement speed upgrade and the tailor measurement upgrade.
- max movement speed
- purchase measuring (mini-game) upgrade
- the pop-up says speed, not measuring. Sometimes I have to purchase again
- game crashes as soon as I try to play again with that user (every time). This is different than the regular crashes.

The only workaround seems to be to delete the player profile and try again. I have had this happen two or three times now. If I wait to buy the $800 speed upgrade until after I get the measurement upgrade this has never happens (in six successful play throughs).

Go to: