HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Re:How many puzzles did you solve till now?

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Feb 27, 17 12:52 PM
I always stop after the first egg.. and only play for that if I have my free try left.

I have just sold 7 eggs

Astra02
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Astra02 on Feb 27, 17 1:48 PM
All,

I play for inventory items, so I generally will keep playing until I win the first item, which at present is always after the diamonds. This sometimes puts me ahead of or below the diamond count I was on when I started. However, I've never been up or down more than about 40 diamonds, and I've got plenty already. At Level 31 with over 1,600,000 coins, the items are a bigger deal for me at present, and I'm not leaving without at least one!

Astra

Edited on 02/27/2017 at 1:48:59 PM PST

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 27, 17 2:51 PM
I finally finished the 5th puzzle. Whew! That was a long haul!

I have a question about the one with the sleigh …… it's so little on my phone, I can't make it out ………
Who is the gnarly guy sitting behind the Knight??? Is he why the rabbits look like they're running for their lives?

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Feb 27, 17 5:03 PM
Desertdruid,

I have a large screen but I don't recognize the 'gnarly guy behind the Knight'. The rabbits appear to be pulling the sleigh, though.

lj

[Post New]by donna_lee2004 on Feb 27, 17 5:56 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:Well.........2 games and have finished ONE puzzle!! And I SUCK at picking hands.

I found if you watch the girls' shoulders when changing hands I pick the opposite one shrugged last. I get the prize 9 outa 10 times.

Edited on 02/27/2017 at 5:56:40 PM PST

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Feb 27, 17 6:41 PM
I really took forever and just finished the last puzzle. I play for those items that I need for the zoom zones. I play the Daily Quests a lot. Always working on those achievements!

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by geniegal on Feb 27, 17 9:51 PM
zero

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Feb 28, 17 7:03 AM
Oh! Geniegal, that's awful! Are the puzzle pieces just not dropping for you? Are you getting at least 1 in 20 HOS? If you're not, I'd say report it to customer support. Cause that's just not right.

But then, you are being spared the frustration of losing to the little con artist time after time ……… So maybe you're the lucky one ……!

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on Feb 28, 17 1:03 PM
I need one more piece to complete puzzle 3, I've read where some are getting bonuses for completing puzzles,what am i doing wrong? I haven't had any bonuses.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Feb 28, 17 1:49 PM
dearabbi wrote:I need one more piece to complete puzzle 3, I've read where some are getting bonuses for completing puzzles,what am i doing wrong? I haven't had any bonuses.

When you are collecting pieces.....the button to the side will say "Collecting Pieces"....however, when you have a puzzle completed....when you select that one...the button will change from collecting pieces to "play"......

You will then be directed to the selection of the three items you want to play for...once those are selected, you then get to put the puzzle pieces together. Once the puzzle is put back together, you get to play with the child and try to guess which hand has the object for which you are playing.

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Feb 28, 17 5:08 PM
I have completed one puzzle and have been waiting at least a week for the last two pieces on the second. Granted I only play about 10 minutes a day if even that so maybe not too bad. IMO the puzzles are a waste of time so therefore I am on a long break.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Feb 28, 17 6:52 PM
Desertdruid--Okay, going off topic for a minute to offer my 2-cents on your former post about the gnarly guy in the back of the sleigh.

I've been looking at the gnarly guy in the sleigh and after doing some comparing, it appears to me he "could" be the drunken skeleton before he died, just like Skull Pete used to be a skeleton but now he's alive. This is just a guess due to what both are wearing, and their beards. But, unlike Skull Pete, the drunken skeleton has not appeared anywhere else in the game "as alive" so that's why I say, it's just a guess.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Edited on 02/28/2017 at 6:53:03 PM PST

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Feb 28, 17 7:08 PM
Could be the drunken skeleton, but how about the Keeper of the Castle as a human rather than whatever he is.

I just put their pictures side by side and they really do have similarities.

Does anyone worry what will happen to us when Midnight Castle ends? LOL

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Feb 28, 17 7:23 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Desertdruid--Okay, going off topic for a minute to offer my 2-cents on your former post about the gnarly guy in the back of the sleigh.

I've been looking at the gnarly guy in the sleigh and after doing some comparing, it appears to me he "could" be the drunken skeleton before he died, just like Skull Pete used to be a skeleton but now he's alive. This is just a guess due to what both are wearing, and their beards. But, unlike Skull Pete, the drunken skeleton has not appeared anywhere else in the game "as alive" so that's why I say, it's just a guess.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Hey Sharp Eye !
You have a sharp eye Drunken skeleton sounds good to me. Skull Pete is in the other corner of the puzzle. Even though he was first a skeleton, I don't think there would be two versions of him in the puzzle.
Before your comment I was thinking it is a character yet to be seen? Time will tell.

Seems like there are more than a few of us who want to know what / who this gnarly skeletal creature is.

datsalotta / piesy

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Mar 1, 17 4:04 PM
I had wondered if maybe it was Bigfoot, but you might be right about the drunken skeleton.

I finally finished the 6th puzzle (!) & now I'm wondering about the creature in Santa's lap (a kitty?), & the one behind his boot.
Future pets, maybe?

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Mar 1, 17 6:10 PM
Congrats on finishing the 6th puzzle, Druid!

I found once I had all 6 I started to take a few more risks in the hand-guessing game.
I set myself a limit of diamonds that I wanted in reserve (1800) and then 'gambled' just a bit with the overage.
Paid off as I now have won over 100 eggs.
I do also try to win ZZ objects -- but they don't seem to come any easier than the eggs.

As for the creatures -- you may be right about a kitty ( hard to tell for certain) but the other one looks like it might be some mystical beast -- part turtle (I see a shell) but part something else as it's head seems furry.

Elsa

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 1, 17 10:12 PM
I'm getting close to solving the last puzzle on iOS. Have a few more to do on the PC which is my main game!

I have a couple questions.
Once you complete all the puzzles, do the puzzle pieces stop dropping?
I have a lot of sparkles, and duplicates, what happens to them?
Do you think there may be more puzzles in the future?
Can you still still play the game with the kid?
How long does this last?

Ok, that was more than a couple.. I'll stop now.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Mar 1, 17 10:46 PM
1457051 wrote:I'm getting close to solving the last puzzle on iOS. Have a few more to do on the PC which is my main game!

I have a couple questions.
Once you complete all the puzzles, do the puzzle pieces stop dropping? Yes, because you no longer need them to complete puzzles.

I have a lot of sparkles, and duplicates, what happens to them? They stay there. And you can disenchant the duplicates in the last puzzle you solve to add to the count. since you're close to getting the last few pieces, you could just disenchant and trade them for puzzle pieces...you will probably get the missing ones you need.

Do you think there may be more puzzles in the future? Maybe....maybe not....guess which hand the answer is in...

Can you still still play the game with the kid? Yep.....after 3 hours the puzzles are recharged, so you can play with the kiddo every three hours on all 6 puzzles. Way kewl, huh?

How long does this last? Well, again, no one knows if this is a permanent feature, or not, but since the Amulets are permanent, I would guess this, too, is permanent. In any case, if it goes away tomorrow, I will have had fun with getting extra coins, diamonds, and hard to get inventory.

Ok, that was more than a couple.. I'll stop now.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Mar 2, 17 4:08 AM
Eggs v inventory.
I have been very lucky & won lots of eggs,yesterday I thought I'd try to win inventory items.I did the 6 jigsaws 3 times each ( total 18) & won absolutely nothing after diamonds.I tried the eggs again & won 2 eggs.
I guess there must be some sort of Murphy's law at work.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Mar 2, 17 10:10 AM
Thanks, AG

Go to: