problem in nursery

[Post New]by adlibertum1912 on Feb 14, 12 12:10 PM
hi
in the nursery i have to find a star but cannot find if you click for a hint it points you to the curtain over the bed but there is nothing there any tips as to what i can do as cannot proceed any further please help its driving me nuts

Re:Post any Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors technical issues here only

[Post New]by Pjoy78 on Mar 1, 12 9:12 AM
How do you change user name for this game ? I am stuck in the basement, the objects won't load to the bottom. Someone please reply!

[Post New]by Marsall on Mar 3, 12 10:48 AM
It won't let me play all the levels even this I payed for it ages ago.

[Post New]by candora1 on Sep 17, 12 9:35 AM
I can't get out of the electrical room because the 'diagram' is not where it is supposed to be and I cannot pick up the glove which was placed on the floor tile.
Help!!

[Post New]by gyrgrls on Mar 31, 13 6:19 PM
Yeah, this game is full of bugs, making it most aggravating, when you miss a shard or two. For instance, if you back out away from the fountain, without taking the shard,
it disappears for good, and there is no going back in the level. You have to start the entire game, over again, from scratch, as game is only autosaved at current state. VERY POOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERING. Don't waste your money on this...

[Post New]by Mrskpete on Oct 6, 13 12:40 PM
Doesn't work after iOS 7 update. Done all the suggested fixes from self help page. Nada. Stuck on start screen. There goes my $.

Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors

[Post New]by minxcub on Nov 21, 13 10:29 PM
the game starts normally in landscape mode, then once it gets to the game main menu it goes into portrait mode. I have followed all of the technical support steps for both big fish and apple. nothing helped. When I contacted apple about it. they had me un-install it and then re-install it. that did not work either (I had already done that) then they told me that I needed to contact big fish about it. that big fish would either fix it or something. I filled out an email form and submitted it to big fish. I contacted apple again, about a possible game substitution and got told that because I purchased this game back in 2012 I did not qualify for either a refund or game substitution and that big fish is who I needed to contact. So...I received a confirmation email from big fish saying they would contact me in 24 - 48 hours. has anyone gotten a response from them? are they going to fix it?

Go to: