daksmom2u
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy forum

[Post New]by daksmom2u on Jan 26, 10 12:07 PM
janiceg55 wrote:BEFORE you start rounding up the sheep, go to the paddock and walk in so you are looking at the machine. Turn around and leave. This will CLOSE the door. The door is open a crack otherwise and all the sheep escape.

I have tried this and the blasted sheep keep getting out anyway. Am ready to tell Donal to do some work for once instead of popping his darn dentures and drinking so many black crows he falls off his chair in the pub.

flojim223
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by flojim223 on Jan 29, 10 4:31 AM
Please help. I am stuck on the doll house and I have tried every thing, but can't win. Neither can my grand children. Can any one help me with the order of the dolls. Thanks ever so much. Pat

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 29, 10 5:12 AM
flojim223 wrote:Please help. I am stuck on the doll house and I have tried every thing, but can't win. Neither can my grand children. Can any one help me with the order of the dolls. Thanks ever so much. Pat

You have to do the dollhouse several times. Are you doing it for the first time?

julesy

flojim223
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by flojim223 on Jan 31, 10 4:31 AM
julesyhedgehog wrote:
flojim223 wrote:Please help. I am stuck on the doll house and I have tried every thing, but can't win. Neither can my grand children. Can any one help me with the order of the dolls. Thanks ever so much. Pat

You have to do the dollhouse several times. Are you doing it for the first time?

julesy
No, about ten times, between my grand childen and myself. There's three different pages to follow, which one is it. Thanks for answering. Pat

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Jan 31, 10 5:46 PM
That's what I meant, which page are you on? The first page? The answer is different for each page.

julesy

flojim223
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by flojim223 on Feb 2, 10 4:50 AM
julesyhedgehog wrote:That's what I meant, which page are you on? The first page? The answer is different for each page.

julesy
I tried all three. Which one should I be on! Where does the first doll go! my grand children tried every thing, so they left it to me. hahaha teens verses a 70 year old. hahahaha Thanks for your help and for answering my plea. Pat

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Feb 2, 10 9:00 AM
Dollhouse page 1:

Top: none, cow.
Middle: none, cat, none, none, none, pig.
Bottom: none, Kit, none, none, blonde doll, none

julesy

flojim223
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by flojim223 on Feb 5, 10 2:36 PM
julesyhedgehog wrote:Dollhouse page 1:

Top: none, cow.
Middle: none, cat, none, none, none, pig.
Bottom: none, Kit, none, none, blonde doll, none

julesy
Thanks, I really appreciate your help. Take care.

[Post New]by cseathoms on Feb 12, 10 6:59 PM
I was wondering if this is a good game to buy and if it has many bugs or anything like that or if I should buy the creature of Kapu Cave instead

Edited on 02/12/2010 at 7:21:02 PM PST

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Feb 13, 10 8:50 AM
I've never had any bugs with any of the games, but I just didn't really care for this game. Probably because it's always dark.

I loved the KAPU CAVE game. I love the beach and Hawaii so this was naturally a favorite for me. Kapu Cave is very very short and not as challenging as the other ND games, but I still love it. For $6.99 it is worth it.

julesy

iwanthelp
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by iwanthelp on May 15, 10 10:39 AM
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by tayssia on Nov 3, 10 9:23 PM
i can not do the rockes help

[Post New]by marietjeee on Mar 5, 11 11:10 AM
Hi, I think there's a glitch in the game. I am trying to open the desk in the tower room. I KNOW I got the combination right ( yes, I sneeked a peek) but it still doesn't open. I loved the game so far but this is really annoying.

[Post New]by frah2012 on Dec 28, 11 7:15 PM
I can't seem to get the pyramid game in the Library to work. I move the smallest one and the rest sitting on the first pole sink and i can't pick any of them up Is anyone else having this problem!? I'm already so far in the game I don't want to start over

[Post New]by ladyniavi on Jan 4, 12 8:14 AM
im having a problem with the hanoi tower puzzle. i cant move the 2nd-5th rings.i dont know how to proceed due to this problem.

[Post New]by ladyniavi on Jan 4, 12 8:19 AM
frah2012 wrote:I can't seem to get the pyramid game in the Library to work. I move the smallest one and the rest sitting on the first pole sink and i can't pick any of them up Is anyone else having this problem!? I'm already so far in the game I don't want to start over

I also have a similar problem with my game. if you have solved this, kindly PM me. likewise, i'll do the same.

kaz33
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by kaz33 on Feb 10, 12 4:55 AM
is there a walkthrough for this game?

[Post New]by selmaB on Mar 24, 12 3:46 PM
I neeeeeed heeeelp

I cant print on the printing press I have all 4 plates but I cant do anything.

this is what it says in my quests:

*running the printing press printed something-- find out what it is and what it's for.

Please help mee. Sorry if I'm off topic but I'm new and I really need help.

thankyouuu xoxoxoxo

[Post New]by alexadbrscu on Apr 15, 12 6:23 AM
frah2012 wrote:I can't seem to get the pyramid game in the Library to work. I move the smallest one and the rest sitting on the first pole sink and i can't pick any of them up Is anyone else having this problem!? I'm already so far in the game I don't want to start over

I have the same problem as you do. I don't know what to do ( Please help.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jul 4, 12 1:13 PM
Great game, had a blast getting the sheep !-----------lisa& doug

Go to: