lillijeff
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mushroom Age forum

[Post New]by lillijeff on Sep 15, 09 4:00 AM
tawawana wrote:help with 6-1 The key is in the courtyard under where you picked up the tray

help with "it won't budge" - click on the wall directly above the object close to the ceiling

*I* need help with 18-3. I'm having a devil of a time placing the mirrors so that the ray goes through all of the balls. This is the one with 6 horizontal mirrors, 1 slightly off vertical mirror and 8 balls. Any suggestions?

Starblader
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Starblader on Nov 20, 09 10:41 AM
This game I really liked cause it's similar to magic academy 2 but I think that mushroom age was the first that made MC2 what it is now. Good story line and I really liked the character who was like Einstein but who had it spelled differently.

[Post New]by rae1776 on Dec 8, 09 5:06 AM
can anyone tell me where to find the disc in 20-1........or how to open the case or carry the case or what i have to do?

[Post New]by suchar on Dec 19, 09 7:41 AM
I can't even wake prof einbock. i can get the bottle but it does nothing when i take it to his face.

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

[Post New]by JoyWales on Dec 19, 09 9:28 AM
there is a cloth in one of the cupboards

[Post New]by captain_kate on Dec 20, 09 8:34 PM
canajungirl1 wrote:I've already asked this ? but I can't seem to make it work !! I've re installed the game but still can't wake up the professor. I've clicked everywhere the hint has told me but to no avail, there seems to be no rag behind those books on the shelf. Can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance, this is driving me crazy.................

[Post New]by captain_kate on Dec 20, 09 8:44 PM
canajungirl1 wrote:I've already asked this ? but I can't seem to make it work !! I've re installed the game but still can't wake up the professor. I've clicked everywhere the hint has told me but to no avail, there seems to be no rag behind those books on the shelf. Can anyone help ?? Thanks in advance, this is driving me crazy.................

[Post New]by pdenton on Dec 23, 09 8:10 AM
I cannot get past the level with connecting the halogram on level 12! Is there not a way to skip any of these games? How in the world do you connect all those? Help!

[Post New]by shelagh01 on Dec 24, 09 4:01 PM

Did you ever figure out what the problem was? I just bought the game and have reinstalled it but cant seem to wake him up either. Any suggestions? Anyone?

Edited on 12/24/2009 at 4:04:18 PM PST

drummer1961
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by drummer1961 on Dec 25, 09 3:21 PM
Finished the game and now am replaying it. Thans to Lizzie K for her mrror pictures, I got thru---could not w/o her help. Enjoyed the game so much, I'm playing it again. If you get stuck, you can always get help in the forum. Personally, I recommend this game and find it hard to stop. The story is comical and the characters are wacky, difficult in some of the mini games but always ran to the forum for help. Thanks to all fishies in the pond, without you/ I'd be sinking

[Post New]by PSAROUKIOS on Dec 28, 09 6:33 AM
I STUCK IN THE STAGE THAT WE MUST PUT THE SYMPOLS IN THE CORRECT ORDER

[Post New]by TheMastercat on Jan 17, 10 8:53 PM
Chapter 18 is a problem for me. When it comes to get the light on all the red balls, am I the only one that does not have enough paddles to finish the puzzle? In the first puzzle ( which I cannot solve ) how do you do it with only 2 paddles? 3 balls but only 2 paddles or sticks - whichever you chose to call them - is there an error in the game?

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Feb 24, 10 4:49 PM
Have to give props to LizzieK who once again has saved my buns with her photobuckets pics. 18.3 kicked my bottom!!!Thanks for all your hard work!

Svipper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Chapter 16.5 problem

[Post New]by Svipper on May 4, 10 8:01 PM
I am having difficulties assembling the picture in chapter 16. It seems that I don´t have enough puzzle pieces? And the ones I do have, are smaller than the picture underneath. No matter how I place them on the picture, nothing happens. Please help - I´m going insane!!

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Chapter 16.5 problem

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 4, 10 9:32 PM
Svipper wrote:I am having difficulties assembling the picture in chapter 16. It seems that I don´t have enough puzzle pieces? And the ones I do have, are smaller than the picture underneath. No matter how I place them on the picture, nothing happens. Please help - I´m going insane!!

Let me guess -- you are on a Mac, right? You are perhaps the 10th person to officially report the same issue. Contact Customer support -- at the lower right on this page. The game is flawed, it has serious issues, the one you encountered being fatal. May I also guess that the pinball game in Chapter 12 had only 2 yellow balls and completed the task pretty much on its own?

[Post New]by trisha_brooke on May 4, 10 11:40 PM
Hi. I'm using a mac and recently bought mushroom age. At 16.5 there seems to be some sort of error. The image is doubled and moving the tiles to any order does not seem to pass the minigame. I've tried to look this up in other forums and this seems to be an actual bug rather than just a problem on my account.

Does anyone know when this will be fixed? It's very frustrating to buy a broken game.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 5, 10 12:07 AM
trisha_brooke wrote:Hi. I'm using a mac and recently bought mushroom age. At 16.5 there seems to be some sort of error. The image is doubled and moving the tiles to any order does not seem to pass the minigame. I've tried to look this up in other forums and this seems to be an actual bug rather than just a problem on my account.

Does anyone know when this will be fixed? It's very frustrating to buy a broken game.

The short answer is no.

Contact Customer support -- click the at the lower right on this page. The game is flawed, it has serious issues, the one you encountered being fatal. So, you will probably be issued a replacement game coupon. There seems to be no information on fixes for this game. I understand your frustration.

edit -- typo and encouraging words.

Edited on 05/05/2010 at 12:40:24 AM PST

[Post New]by StudentOfTrinity on May 8, 10 5:52 AM
Good to know the Mac version needs some attention; maybe I'll wait a while on purchasing. But so far this game looks freakin' amazing. Emphasis on freakin', because it's seriously wacked.

I'm thinking from the beginning, "What's with the title? 'Mushroom Age'? What kind of game is this, anyway?" Then somewhere in the Stone Age I have to reconstruct this evolutionary sequence, germs-to-monkeys-to-man-in-profile-silhouette, and I find it ends in some kind of evil grinning mushroom creature. And that's my only hint so far where this rather long game about time travel changing the past might be going. But on the way I've successfully converted a Barneyish talking T-Rex to vegetarianism, and apparently I'm about to give Socrates a massage (eww). This is one weird-**** hidden object game. To quote Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, it's not like the others.

The other thing that's different about this game is that most of the hidden objects are actually hidden. They're behind or inside other objects, which you have to move or open by clicking on them. Each scene has a lot of movable objects, and only a few of them at any given time are hiding things you need. You also often have to wander between two locations to collect everything. So the searching for items is actually a lot more like real life searching, than simply scanning a jumble of bizarre items to notice some tiny thing in the pile. This is surprisingly satisfying; I really found myself thinking, "Could it be there? What about behind that? Ah, there it is!"

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on May 8, 10 7:16 AM
Apparent good news about Mushroom Age for Mac. A poster on the Mush. Age forum has received an e mail from the site where it was purchased saying they have the new build. As of this posting, no new build has been released at BFG, but I see no reason to think that won't happen.

It is real! I found it, downloaded it, and the creation date is 24 hours ago (May 7)!!!

I have sent a request to the moderator of this All Games Forum to let us know before the sale is over if / when we will be seeing the new build. (If it is coming, but not here by end of sale, you can buy it at the sale price, and then wait to download the new version.)

The final count is 25 fatal errors at chapter 16-5, as of 5:15 pm today. Thanks to everyone who took the time to help. Perhaps from now on, our complaints will not be dismissed out of hand as "a problem with your Mac."

Viva Mac!!

Edited on 05/08/2010 at 5:23:50 PM PST

[Post New]by mltrendler on May 13, 10 6:26 PM
I am stuck on 16.5 (I think that is the chapter) where I am supposed to move tiles around to duplicate the mushroom picture. I have tried 10 times and had my daughter try it as well. I matched all of the tiles to create a smaller duplicate of the picture ON TOP OF THE LARGER PICTURE and nothing happens. I cannot advance to the next step. I checked with other online walkthroughs and evidently this is a problem when playing the game on a Mac. Help!!!! It's a great game and I am totally frustrated because I cannot finish. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to: