[Post New]by michsheps on Jun 23, 17 3:14 PM
Do you know what happens to moles if they get hit my sunlight tut tut

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,158 Posts

Re:Raiding followers

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jun 23, 17 3:43 PM
michsheps wrote:Do you know what happens to moles if they get hit my sunlight tut tut

What does happen to moles when sunlight hits them?

(Mine just vanished like a bad dream.)

mdpetdoc
Clownfish
Clownfish
926 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Jun 23, 17 3:52 PM
thistle809,

Were you good at Whack a Mole?

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,158 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jun 23, 17 3:55 PM
I believe that these jerks find us not only by the leader boards during events, but by the little smiley faces left when someone answers a call for help. I have never been on a leader board, but I do try to answer calls for help whenever I see one.

I think there is also more than the obvious reason of stocking their own markets for followers. I believe a lot of the "raiders" have multiple games and raid our markets using one game, put those items in that marketplace and quickly "buy" the items with the games that can use them. I've come across a few of the games that our raiders have and the markets are always empty which reinforces my belief that they use one game to funnel goods to their other games.

(Just thinking "out loud".)

Edited on 06/23/2017 at 3:59:08 PM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,158 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jun 23, 17 3:57 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:thistle809,

Were you good at Whack a Mole?

You, my dear, are delightfully wicked!

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,158 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jun 23, 17 4:26 PM
The latest "wolf in sheep's clothing" has been unmasked and a "Fallen Crocodile" dropped into the depths!

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 3, 17 11:22 PM
Lambina wrote:And what about the the many people who don't want to be raided??? A time or purchase type limit is exactly what we need. Before people start filling balloon orders they should make sure they have what they need to fill it. It's called being organized and prepared, when you run low on something stop and make it so that you always have it on hand. People are not raiding because they "need" the stuff, they are raiding for resell and it's absolutely gotten out of control. [/quote

I depend on the market, also at night make your items for morning and if I don't have it then I try to buy it from my friends

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 3, 17 11:24 PM
thistle809 wrote:I believe that these jerks find us not only by the leader boards during events, but by the little smiley faces left when someone answers a call for help. I have never been on a leader board, but I do try to answer calls for help whenever I see one.

I think there is also more than the obvious reason of stocking their own markets for followers. I believe a lot of the "raiders" have multiple games and raid our markets using one game, put those items in that marketplace and quickly "buy" the items with the games that can use them. I've come across a few of the games that our raiders have and the markets are always empty which reinforces my belief that they use one game to funnel goods to their other games.

(Just thinking "out loud".)
I agree, I am the same way but what is weird if someone who is not my friend asks for help like in notif area or someone who helped sometimes you can help them and other times it shows they need help but nothing to help with

sanzi19
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by sanzi19 on Aug 4, 17 5:52 AM
Wish we could nominate players here for the GREED-Award of the year ..

Edited on 08/04/2017 at 5:59:11 AM PST

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Aug 4, 17 3:22 PM
The answer to the problem is simple, but they refuse to remedy it. Have the friend list like the rest of the games. We pick our own friends. Duh. But no! that would be too nice. That would make too many happy people!! There are so many issues with the friend list that I don't even want to list them because I have better things to do. Not to mention, many many posts have already mentioned it.

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Aug 4, 17 3:28 PM
I don't mind an occasional cleaning out, and I do my own share of over shopping once in awhile. I don't make a habit of it though and I appreciate folks being a bit considerate when shopping. I have a couple raiders as well and I admit it is rather maddening. They seem to get the bulk of my market. Of course that goes back tpo the friend list. There is little incentive to encourage politeness and stocking their own market. (for those that have nothing to sell) Why should they change the way they do things if we have no recourse. It is, frankly, ruining the game.

tdierikx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tdierikx on Aug 4, 17 6:51 PM
I may have inadvertently bought out an entire market in my travels on the odd occasion... but I certainly don't make a habit of it! I tend to grab stuff for storing (for those pesky requests) when I have the money, and some of the people I'm following regularly have what I need - hence following them... lol!

I soundly apologise if I've been mistaken for a raider...

My in-game name is Fred.

T.

[Post New]by sessemis on Aug 5, 17 10:52 AM
Hi my name in the game is Sanne, and I am at level 125. I have several raiders (just got a new one yesterday). I have tried everything: Bought back from the raiders, put apples in the marked, keeping theirs name in the marked, not putting anything in the marked - nothings helps The worst is, that when i go to their islands, they don´t grow anything - their fields are empty. I have 165 followers/friends many of them do not get a chance to by anything.

Dear raiders. Do you think about how long time it takes to grow strawberries? How long time it takes to produce strawberry dishes, cream sauce and so forth?

I do not need the money, I have build everything. I´m only playing for fun. I love this game, but it´s not funny at the moment. I feel like I´m being used as their personal storage - it´s frustrating.

I have another game name: Susanne, level 96. There I have the same problem. A couple af the same raiders cleans out both markeds.

Dear raiders: Please show some respect for your fellow players.

Lambina
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 5, 17 11:13 AM
That is the thing that is the most maddening to spend all those hours of labor making stuff only to have one person take the whole lot to fill their market instead of spending their own hours to fill their own market. I am Really Really tired of the way these people are playing in the market.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 5, 17 5:32 PM
Sessemis, unfortunately they do think about how long it takes to grow and make items, and they can't be bothered to spend the time to do it themselves if they can take from someone else. I don't know why they're even in the game if they aren't actually playing it, only buying and selling. Sounds pretty boring to me.

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 8, 17 11:41 AM
pooky43 wrote:
michsheps wrote:
mdpetdoc wrote:. yeh I need to get my storage upgraded so I need all of them actually I need stuff to get my storage upgraded and I'm selling so I can get all my trees and equipment

[b]Michsheps

Sorry I haven't refilled any of my markets much today. I have a three day weekend and have decided to be much less active in the game than usual this weekend. I'm just tired.

I've been fortunate not to have picked up any new raiders in Birch and Poppet after discouraging the others but it took a month and a lot of effort to make them leave.

If anyone needs something this weekend, let me know. I probably have it.

Thanks Doc, as you know I used your ropes to get 660 storage, the following day I picked up 3 from the islanders! most unusual. Just going for the one pearl, just can't be bothered!

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 8, 17 11:43 AM
tdierikx wrote:I may have inadvertently bought out an entire market in my travels on the odd occasion... but I certainly don't make a habit of it! I tend to grab stuff for storing (for those pesky requests) when I have the money, and some of the people I'm following regularly have what I need - hence following them... lol!

I soundly apologise if I've been mistaken for a raider...

My in-game name is Fred I've seen you Fred my raiders are a stranger and I think peter panda

T.

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 8, 17 11:45 AM
katrinaceleste wrote:The answer to the problem is simple, but they refuse to remedy it. Have the friend list like the rest of the games. We pick our own friends. Duh. But no! that would be too nice. That would make too many happy people!! There are so many issues with the friend list that I don't even want to list them because I have better things to do. Not to mention, many many posts have already mentioned it.
I wish we could talk to our friends that would be nice to

pooky43
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

Re:Raiding followers/ update

[Post New]by pooky43 on Aug 9, 17 12:17 PM
new update we can now work on our castle

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Aug 9, 17 5:45 PM
Maybe some people do that, cause they have a ton of coins and just trying to help others make money. I dont have alot of coins myself and usually only buy what I need, so I am just guessing as to why some people do that.

Go to: