Re:Chapter 13-3

[Post New]by SeaStar05 on Nov 16, 08 12:18 PM
Janferie wrote:
justsweet75 wrote:hello i need help i am on 13-3 and i cant seem to get into the closet can someone please help me out

I'm also stuck on this one! I can't open the one cupboard door whatever I do. I also can't work out why the cricket bat is moveable but one doesn't seem to be able to do anything with it. Also, what do I do with the screwdriver??

I too am having the same problem as above and I don't see where anyone has given an answer. Please help us!

Re:Chapter 13-3

[Post New]by SeaStar05 on Nov 16, 08 12:20 PM
Janferie wrote:
justsweet75 wrote:hello i need help i am on 13-3 and i cant seem to get into the closet can someone please help me out

I'm also stuck on this one! I can't open the one cupboard door whatever I do. I also can't work out why the cricket bat is moveable but one doesn't seem to be able to do anything with it. Also, what do I do with the screwdriver??

I just hadn't looked quite far enough, thanks a lot for the help. I never would have figured out to use the screwdriver and the bat had no purpose, Thanks again!

Edited on 11/16/2008 at 12:29:42 PM PST

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by divaprods on Nov 16, 08 1:39 PM
Thanks LizzieK, I've sent an email to tech support per your suggestion, no reply as yet

[Post New]by Runners on Nov 16, 08 1:51 PM
I found that to be able to pick up the roses you first have to shoot off the gun. Hope this helps.

tbag1908
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tbag1908 on Nov 17, 08 3:46 PM
I would just like to say I finished this game last night and it was great. When I first saw it, I thought nah, wont bother, but then my 8 year old son was on my laptop and on bf and said Ive downloaded a game for you mum cos its a hidden object game (my favourite). So I said thanks son of course and decided to play it anyway well I was hooked, so had to buy it after the hour was up.

More of a mini puzzle game adventure than a hidden object game but great all the same.

Recommend this game highly

[Post New]by the5dodds on Nov 17, 08 8:27 PM
i cant find the second key to get the dress out of the closet, can ant one help. i think i am in chap 7

[Post New]by coyote222 on Nov 20, 08 4:54 PM
Dimor wrote:
LizzieK wrote:
Dimor wrote:I'm stuck at 18-1 - game 1/2 (the first mirror-puzzle). I see on your image that you have 3 mirrors, but I only have 2?? Am I looking at the wrong image?Diane
That is a glitch in the game that some people have reported. You will need 3 mirrors for that puzzle. Another lady said that she exited the game and started again and the 3rd mirror was there when she came back to the game. If that doesn't work you should contact customer support.

OK, thank you :-)

Daisy

[Post New]by coyote222 on Nov 20, 08 4:55 PM
I have 6 frames of mirror games have solved them all thanks to lizziek, smart person, can't solve the last one

truddi
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Mushroom Age

[Post New]by truddi on Nov 23, 08 6:13 AM
bfgAegean wrote:Investigate everything – Many of the objects you will be looking for in this game are hidden behind other objects, so investigate thoroughly. Look for objects that sparkle when you mouse over them. This means the object can be interacted with in some way, and is probably part of the solution to the puzzle you’re on.

Unlimited hints – Mushroom Age has unlimited hints. However, like many other games with unlimited hints, it has to recharge after every use.

Back and forth
– Some puzzles will have you searching multiple areas to find all the objects you need. So if you think you’re stuck, make sure you’ve searched all the available areas associated with the puzzle you’re on.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

[Post New]by netterz_1 on Nov 26, 08 7:20 AM
I just started playing this game and i dont have a clue on what im doing im on level one and im totally lost can someone help please!!!!

[Post New]by zula567 on Dec 1, 08 1:54 PM
i need help on pipe game

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 1, 08 1:57 PM
zula567 wrote:i need help on pipe game
I have posted a picture of that solved puzzle. If you go to page 1 of the Tips and Tricks for this game and look for my post, there are instructions on how to find the pictures.

Good luck and have fun!

[Post New]by vickie12345 on Dec 4, 08 3:07 PM
i just got to level one and the weird proffessor dude passed out i need to know how to get the hunkercheif from behind the books please help

[Post New]by vickigatts11467 on Dec 7, 08 11:00 AM
markd wrote:HELP...........I downloaded the game, and this is the 2nd day when i am unable to play.
the game does not allow me to pick up the required items. When clicking on the correct item it show a red x i can not process further. Very Frustrated and upset.For all the games i bought on BFG this one is pathetic, I feel that I total wasted my money seeing that i unable to process stage 1

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Dec 20, 08 9:49 PM
I think MARKD asked about this. I downloaded this game and couldn't get the rag or bottle to pick up. I went to several other Walkthrough sites and a lot of other people have the same problem. It's strange that many people have no problem playing these games and a (relatively) few have major problems. I wish it had worked, It seems like a fun game.

[Post New]by momoo60 on Dec 23, 08 12:54 PM
vickie12345 wrote:i just got to level one and the weird proffessor dude passed out i need to know how to get the hunkercheif from behind the books please help

[Post New]by prdiva164 on Jan 1, 09 6:18 PM
the key to the box that has the tunic can be found outside where the wicker basket was. If you look closely you will see the key.

[Post New]by prdiva164 on Jan 2, 09 5:11 PM
the item has to be displayed in the box. If it is not displayed an x will show

NAFREE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by NAFREE on Jan 23, 09 8:54 AM
markd wrote:HELP...........I downloaded the game, and this is the 2nd day when i am unable to play.
the game does not allow me to pick up the required items. When clicking on the correct item it show a red x i can not process further. Very Frustrated and upset.For all the games i bought on BFG this one is pathetic, I feel that I total wasted my money seeing that i unable to process stage 1

Tygrepawz
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tygrepawz on Feb 11, 09 7:48 AM
I got to the wedding scene at the end and now I'm stuck. I fed the monkey and got one ring, found the fruit and fed the crow, found the apple and crowbar but the hint keeps saying I need to find a shovel to dig up the dirt to get to another man hole cover and there's no shovel to be found. Thinking it might be a glitch, I have exited twice and come back to it but the same thing happens again.

Lucked out on my next try! It was a matter of figuring out which piece of watermelon could be picked up to feed the crow, the rest fell right into place. I only found 12 of the 16 roses but finished the game to the end.

I like this game for the historical aspects but like a couple other HO games I have, it relies on shape recognition instead of just giving you a list of objects. You know darn well that it is going to ask for an object but it refuses to acknowledge it until it comes up in the lineup. It's a bit irritating at times having to backtrack when you knew you had the right object but just in the wrong order to be accepted. It was a good game all the same, in spite of the dialogue and strange choreography

Edited on 02/11/2009 at 5:43:22 PM PST

Go to: