Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witche's Legacy: Covered by the Night Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by ladyrider61 on Sep 15, 17 1:53 PM
I am having the same issue about the game opening. I tried the changing the resolution thing and I did get to play. But I exited the game and went back a few days later and it will not open again. So I tried changing the resolution again, but this time it doesn't work.

I have been ordering games on a regular basis for quite a while. I have had windows 10 for many months. I downloaded 2 games on the same order and only had problems with one of them. Support gave me a credit, I ordered and downloaded a completely different game and had the same problem.

From what I am seeing here, this problem has to be on the BigFish end, all these computers couldn't be having the same problem at the same time.

Please fix. I don't want to leave BigFish games.

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Witche's Legacy: Covered by the Night Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Sep 23, 17 12:35 PM
Just an FYI for Win10 users:
I was reluctant to even try the game since my PC runs Win10. But, I have found that I have no tech issues at all. No issue with screen resolution. (Did not have to change a thing.) No lag when loading scenes either.

I recommend Win10 users test for themselves as results may vary. I am glad I did since I am really enjoying this game (SE version).

salad3
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by salad3 on Oct 27, 17 10:05 PM
Well, I have Win 10, and I am having the same problem. I click on the icon, I get nothing.I tried changing the resolution and that, also, did not work. Plus I can't help thinking, AGAIN, that I shouldn't have to go through some tricky computer gymnastics so I can play a game I already paid for and worked fine when I demo-ed it. My radical notion involves it either working when I get it, or they come up with an actual fix for the bug in a reasonable amount of time. Call me crazy!

Go to: