Re:Your Comments and Review for Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure

[Post New]by newbiepcgamer on Jun 23, 10 3:21 PM
Just tried the trial version of Caribbean Adventure, and as I am new at computer games, I could not figure how to get the cup of coffee if the machine was out of cups, and the coin did not seem to work. If I can't get past screen 2, would I really want to buy the game? Any tips or hints will be appreciated!

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Nov 7, 10 8:59 AM
no walkkthru, so no buy

[Post New]by sofiapaola on Dec 10, 10 5:05 AM
bettyboopy1 wrote:et starti cant even ged lol i click on the items nothing happens any suggestions?
i really want to play this game
thanks

[Post New]by Hinal1977 on Dec 16, 10 2:40 PM
geniewoman wrote:the jeweled crown is a pain. The pieces don't match up and I am stuck on it. Any clues ?

the jewelled crown is a pain for me too. one extra jewel and i dont know where to put it

[Post New]by Hinal1977 on Dec 16, 10 2:45 PM
beepoop wrote:I actually thought this might be quite interesting since I really enjoy HOG. Well, it was a real let down, and I had bought it. Still think BF should have a return policy. However, the biggest disappointment was the end! Oh, well, maybe the next one will make up for it.

how did you get p;ast the jewel tiara mini game?

[Post New]by excitingfun on Dec 19, 10 7:39 PM
spoiler maybe.... Having trouble finding the third camera and there fore I don't get into the game.

[Post New]by excitingfun on Dec 19, 10 7:44 PM
spoiler maybe.... Having trouble finding the third camera and there fore I don't get into the game , so far it was pretty good..Dona.

verigo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by verigo on Jul 10, 11 6:50 AM
I've gone through this forum and seen the several questions as to what to do with the 3rd ruby in the tiara, and how to get out of that mini game if that is what its called, but I've found no clues or help to get past this point in the game. Are they any answers anywhere in this forum about this particular point in the game? Verigo

noah7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Your Comments and Review for Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure

[Post New]by noah7 on Feb 16, 12 10:47 AM
Very disappointing game. Need help with one part and no walk through. Can't get past it. Wish I would have not bought it......

[Post New]by Nanaconchy on Aug 25, 12 7:06 AM
I buy hidden object games to find hidden objects not to connect lines, or cables
or whatever. This game does not have a skip botton for such puzzles, and I am
very annoy. PLEASE, include skip bottons for ALL puzzles.

Go to: