Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by researcher1 on Aug 26, 17 6:37 AM
Having same problem with a run time error at the tree and well. I just sent in my Dr. felix report but it seems there are enough players with the same problem across operating systems that it should be clear it is a bug in the game.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by walkswithdogs on Aug 26, 17 2:28 PM
I'm having the same problem as just about everyone else...the game shutting down at the tree by the well. I tried one of the solutions offered by Big Fish to play the game in the "Run game as Administrator". Not only didn't it work, now the game won't open at all. I'm using Windows 10.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 26, 17 5:41 PM
Hello Everyone,

I truly appreciate your patience while waiting for a response. The Moderation Team works incredibly hard to respect the time and money you invest in our games, and I apologize for not being more responsive to this game's technical issues. I'm here to provide assistance now.

It sounds like many players continue to experience this game crashing when they go to the tree by the well to attach a hook. We have passed along this thread and other threads discussing this error to the appropriate teams. If you're also experiencing this issue, please contact our Technical Support Team; your information will help the teams looking into this matter continue their investigation.

While the Moderation Team doesn't receive information in advance about if and when an update will be made available, I do want to assure everyone that we will make an announcement as soon as we receive new information.

If you've contacted our Support Team and still haven't received a response, I want to apologize to you as well. I promise they will provide help as soon as possible; please check out the help page below for some potential solutions, too.

Why haven't I received a reply to my request?

Lastly, if my response hasn't addressed what's happening with your game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They will be the best equipped to provide further help.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by amberpuss on Aug 27, 17 3:22 AM
I played the demo without any problems, but got an error 5 trying to download it after purchasing it. Error 5 in its self is inaccurate, as it does not cover the issue at all. After trying several things, I uninstalled the whole thing and reinstalled it from my purchase history, which let me download it at least. Haven't played it yet and really hope that there aren't any more problems.

[Post New]by franh46 on Aug 27, 17 7:17 AM
I am on a PC with Windows 10. I am having the same runtime error at the tree as others. Tried the help section but no success. I am about to ask for a refund. I like this game a lot but it takes forever to load and I can't get past the tree. If you can't fix it, please issue refunds to all who purchased it.

[Post New]by Krwebb on Aug 27, 17 8:05 AM
The game gives me a run time error when I go to the tree near the well with the horse after I attached the hook to the chain and throw it in.. I use a PC with Windows 10

[Post New]by azplayer50 on Aug 27, 17 9:16 AM
I am also running into the crashing problem when clicking on the tree near the well. I am running on Windows 8 and have tried to update the drivers but still have the problem.

Hopefully an update to the game will be available soon...

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by Peachy_500 on Aug 27, 17 9:59 AM
I keep getting a runtime error.

This application has requested a Runtime to
Terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application support team for more information.

In the game where the horse is, the saddle disappeared, I can do the apples on the tree but it will not let me click on the tree a 2nd time. I have tried several ways to try to bypass this. I have Windows 10.
I can see that I am not the only person with this problem. I will wait for an update too!

Edited on 08/27/2017 at 10:02:14 AM PST

[Post New]by aussielass66 on Aug 29, 17 11:36 PM
Never had a problem like this before and as a gardener, right now, I hate that tree! As this error has been ongoing for some time, either someone in the office is not checking on this part of the site for complaints, or you are just waiting until it is fixed and then we magically 'find out' the game is working! Surely, with the amount of money spent on these games overall, someone in the office would have thought through a plan after the first few complaints arrived showing an error in the same place on the game, that maybe, as a courtesy to the customers, you would contact the relevant people who can fix this, pull the game until the error is fixed and then keep intact, the trustworthy name Big Fish has with so many around the world.
It seems to the customer, that you are more interested in just getting that cash in the bank and then, at some point in the future which may not have a time limit, you will pull the proverbial finger out and get it sorted.
Tick tick people! You have our money, now make the time!
I would also hope that once this IS completely fixed, that an email to the purchasers of said game, will be sent letting them know that they can reload the game and carry on being awesome customers who just paid for your next corporate team building getaway.
Work on your PR folks! Talk to us....... xxx

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by JanSimmo on Aug 30, 17 3:00 AM
Have to agree with this post I'm afraid......... Come on BF. It does seem odd that although you have known about this problem for at least a couple of weeks, the game is still being advertised and sold to unsuspecting players. I for one will be checking these forums BEFORE I purchase another game from you.....didn't feel I had the need to do this earlier.
aussielass66 wrote:Never had a problem like this before and as a gardener, right now, I hate that tree! As this error has been ongoing for some time, either someone in the office is not checking on this part of the site for complaints, or you are just waiting until it is fixed and then we magically 'find out' the game is working! Surely, with the amount of money spent on these games overall, someone in the office would have thought through a plan after the first few complaints arrived showing an error in the same place on the game, that maybe, as a courtesy to the customers, you would contact the relevant people who can fix this, pull the game until the error is fixed and then keep intact, the trustworthy name Big Fish has with so many around the world.
It seems to the customer, that you are more interested in just getting that cash in the bank and then, at some point in the future which may not have a time limit, you will pull the proverbial finger out and get it sorted.
Tick tick people! You have our money, now make the time!
I would also hope that once this IS completely fixed, that an email to the purchasers of said game, will be sent letting them know that they can reload the game and carry on being awesome customers who just paid for your next corporate team building getaway.
Work on your PR folks! Talk to us....... xxx

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Aug 30, 17 9:39 AM
Would like to finish game but same issue as everyone else,run time error then crashes

tophen
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by tophen on Aug 30, 17 12:24 PM
i still have had no reponse with hint not working.i am stuck

[Post New]by Cherie_jax on Aug 30, 17 4:50 PM
Same issue by tree. Every time click it it freezes and logs me out

[Post New]by MadAccountant on Aug 30, 17 5:04 PM
I get a Runtime Error when going back and clilcking on the tree by the well. I'm using Windows 10. Thanks, Kelly Miller

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 31, 17 1:41 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report your experiences with Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition. I'm sorry that players are experiencing an issue regarding that specific hidden object puzzle as well as additional issues that are causing trouble with the game. I wanted to let players know that the teams behind the game are actively investigating the issues reported here and that if players would like to aid that investigation, I am going to provide the information on how to do so below.

Before I continue, players should be aware that it is up to the teams behind the game to provide updates and investigation for issues that appear for the game. While the Forum Moderation Team is making sure these reports are being provided to those teams, it might take those appropriate teams significant time to pinpoint the issue that is causing this for some of our players and not others. Thank you for understanding that the Forum Moderation Team isn't provided specific information regarding this investigation unless it results in changes to the game, and that as soon as we receive information about this issue or changes to the game, a moderator will be certain to announce it for our players.

If players are at the point with the tree that is causing the game to crash, and you haven't yet already, we'd love to gather information to better assist those teams in investigating what might be causing this issue. If you'd like to aid in the investigation, please contact our Technical Support Team with the title of the game, what is occurring, and a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. Our Reps will be sure you're not stuck with a game you're unable to play and also pass along that information to the right teams.

Thank you all for your patience while we investigate the issues reported here. We appreciate players who have taken the time to provide us further information regarding these reports and I hope that this investigation is completed soon. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by frenchysandi on Sep 2, 17 12:16 PM
game will not open up getting an error message have uninstalled 3 times and re-installed without any luck...Sandi

Windows 10 operating system

Edited on 09/02/2017 at 12:25:31 PM PST

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by zizzela on Sep 3, 17 11:59 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

In bonus chapter there is no sound at all and the movies are frozen so to go further I have to skip the scen.
Windows 10 operating system

Edited on 09/03/2017 at 12:04:52 PM PST

[Post New]by Leipzig1813 on Sep 4, 17 1:56 AM
hello, i am from germany and use window7.
yesterday evening i started to play...but the same problem on the well...
game crashed with exit...i started 3 times...nothing happens...same bug.

the game crashes when I go to the tree near the well with the horse after I attached the hook to the chain and throw it in. I get a runtime error.

please help.

[Post New]by Cherie_jax on Sep 4, 17 11:59 AM
Still getting error at tree

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirits of Mystery: The Moon Crystal Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bunnytoday1 on Sep 5, 17 6:39 PM
I can't get past the tree, it becomes an error, tried uninstalling and reinstalling but same issue, working with Windows 10- 64-bit, I have purchased this game and requesting this to be fixed

Edited on 09/05/2017 at 6:40:07 PM PST

Go to: