Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,157 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Hespera on Sep 10, 17 5:35 PM
If you want a refund, just inform Customer Service. They will give you the applicable credit.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by weedlet on Sep 11, 17 7:02 PM
Work around for the glitch on level 12 with the sea horses (where it boots you out with the weird exit message). Do NOT get the shields from the center sea horses first. Wait and get the shield from the sea horse at the very back, then get the shield from the center left sea horse and finally the center right sea horse. I did not use the first shield until I secured the second shield and all went well. Tried it a couple of times and it worked for me on relaxed time. Don't know if you can beat the gold time doing it this way...but you can always try and give feedback. Good luck!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,157 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Sep 11, 17 10:01 PM
Please post what OS you are using so others know if it will help them: i.e., Windows 10 , Mac (appropriate OS), etc.

This helps tech support and other users as well.

NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Sep 13, 17 7:44 AM
My Hiki-Ri level 16 freezes in the middle or it won't let me put out burning idols. It's impossible to play the level and that completely messes up game play. Very frustrating. Additionally, some people seem to have an entirely different level with different main idol and a man to bargain with instead of a catapult to build. Whole thing is extremely confusing. I'm on a Mac.

[Post New]by satyafrog on Sep 13, 17 11:17 AM
I have played through Kao-ri level 15 several times and I am ALWAYS missing the last key. I have dug up everything I can. Where the heck is it?

[Post New]by coryclyde on Sep 14, 17 10:44 AM
I have completed level 23 on the Mac and the game isn't showing level 24 on the map. I've replayed that level several times to try and get it to appear. No luck. Frustrating

[Post New]by ladydancer on Sep 18, 17 3:34 PM
I get the application error at the middle of level 12 using Windows 10. Have tried numerous start-overs and it continues to happen. If it cannot be fixed I need to get a refund.

dmr55
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by dmr55 on Sep 19, 17 11:16 AM
On Kao-Ri Level 5, the Akhi Fire Signal isn't showing up so I can't use it.

[Post New]by drachenfrau on Sep 23, 17 3:39 PM
For those who crash at level 16 on Mac, play this level in small screen (not full screen), it is less likely to crash and if it does, it is easier to force quit and restart.

I have been able to do all the levels in gold but I have not been able to get all the ingredients necessary to be able to get to the three stars on some of the artifacts. I have played the game twice and both times I do not get all the ingredients required to fulfill the artifacts. I am short 4 ropes. Can anyone help?

For those who ask about signs and spells, please take a look at your screen on the left side, some levels you have access to the signs and spells when you click on this arrow on the left margin and you have enough mana.

On the main screen there is a backpack button, this gives you access to all the spells, signs and potions that you can utilize depending on the level goals.

Go to: