xPsLn
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by xPsLn on Aug 30, 10 3:25 PM
i've tried like 7 times so far to put hot rocks in the rectangular fire spot bu the trees with the yellow fruit and every time i pick a person togo pick up a hot rock from the main fireplace one of the rocks i've already placed fades away and i never get to place 4 rocks in the rectangular fire spot >.<

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 081397 on Sep 2, 10 11:07 AM
how long did it take for you to get all the mauseleum pieces?
i need 2 more rare ones
but it takes soooo long, thanks so much'

your friend in gaming,

[Post New]by mimi0205 on Oct 9, 10 11:29 AM
Hi !

I can't do the 3...how can i get the water ? i put a adult un the water and he refuse to take water to the put...
thanks for help ! i'm stock !

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 9, 10 6:49 PM
You need to put an adult on the wooden bowls by the water. There are 2 piles of bowls, one by the blocked stream at the top of the ladder and one on the beach at the base of the rocks. Drop them on the bowls and they should take the water to the pot.

After the pot has been filled, you need to drop someone on the black stones by the bridge to the lab and they will take a stone to the fire. When the stone in the fire turns red, drop someone on it and they will take it to the pot of water to boil the water.

HELP|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by anniebannister on Oct 21, 10 8:54 AM
HELP i've only got 4 villagers left and only ones female! And shes over 60, what can i do!!!!!! I've tried to make her have a baby but she never has one plus i'm so low on food!

Please HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by anniebannister on Oct 21, 10 9:08 AM
someone asked something about catching crabs, where are the crabs????

[Post New]by anniebannister on Oct 21, 10 9:12 AM
How do you catch frogs!!!!!??????

[Post New]by anniebannister on Oct 21, 10 10:17 AM
bluesmurfette wrote:I have a question, tried out different stews, the last one was one of each of the flowers and added food to the stew but it keeps telling me it is not finished is there something i'm missing or is there a way to empty the pot to start over

You have to get some food from the food bin to complete the stew you do this by dragging a villager to the food bin if it is not working then you have to wait a few hours and it will empty. hope i helped!

Puzzle 12

[Post New]by anniebannister on Oct 21, 10 10:40 AM
How do you solve puzzle 12? I'm stuck!

Puzzle 12

[Post New]by anniebannister on Oct 21, 10 10:40 AM
How do you solve puzzle 12? I'm stuck!

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Oct 22, 10 9:28 AM
To catch the frogs, you Must wait until it is raining.The frogs will appear under the wooden stairs , area where kids go nature calling. Once it is raining and the frogs appear, drop an adult villager on the frog to catch it, next they will take the frog up to the tree and drop them in the water there. You need to catch 6 frogs to complete this puzzle. To do this faster get more than one adult to do this, 1 adult = 6 trips,2 adults =3 trips and 3 adults = 2 trips or if you have them 6 adults = 1 trip.

To do puzzle #12 you need to already built the cloth hut and have made at lease 6 bolts of cloth.If that is already done.Just drop a adept or master builder on the pier. They will start to repair the pier, you can put more adults on this project.Once the pier is repaired.Drop them on the pier and they will go and get the cloth to repair the fishing nets.This is gonna take 4 or more cloth bolts to fix the fishing nets.

If you need more help, there is a walkthrough for this game on the main page here.

Edited on 10/22/2010 at 9:30:00 AM PST

[Post New]by awsomestgirlever on Dec 22, 11 5:28 PM
how do i get ghost to pop up

allie_katt
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by allie_katt on Jan 5, 12 11:01 PM
To get ghosts, first you need to clear the mausoleum. Then, when a rare collectible appears, sometimes a ghost will hover over it, especially if you don't go and pick it up right away.

[Post New]by bmorgan312 on Jan 28, 12 6:34 AM
I am stuck on making cloth. Have repeatedly added vines and hot rocks. It keeps telling me I need more herbs and have an unfinished stew. Any suggestions?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 1, 12 1:50 PM
Sounds like you may be using fresh water instead of sea water.

shyly12
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by shyly12 on Feb 11, 12 12:15 PM
How dod u solve milestones.? pm me with the answer please

i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by Emeraldeyes79 on Feb 14, 12 11:58 AM
alisa_lyka16 wrote:ask all you want!

Might be a stupid question but how do you start fire? I added wood but where do I get dried grass?

shyly12
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by shyly12 on Feb 16, 12 6:48 PM
My people won't have kids!!! its driving me insane! Please help! pm me with the answer! please!!

lilrikku32
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by lilrikku32 on Feb 17, 12 7:05 AM
Most likely , you need to build the love shack , for them to go into. There may be another answer that someone has, that is currently playing the game.

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on Mar 18, 12 8:53 AM
Hello,

I've tried numerous times to finish the "GRAND FEAST" puzzle, without any luck. I checked out the walkthrough and did what it says to do, but when I try to add blackberries, fish, or fruit to the stew, it's not added... it just gets harvested. I always end up with bars of soap, not a grand feast. Could you please tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Michou

Go to: