Daily rewards

Re:Daily rewards

[Post New]by Thekboose on Oct 29, 17 12:25 PM
The game shows that I open chests an “earn” daily rewards, but the balance of the item for whatever I’ve “won” never changes based on the earnings. I have a big fish account but do not log in via Facebook. Stupid game.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 29, 17 2:19 PM
Thekboose wrote:The game shows that I open chests an “earn” daily rewards, but the balance of the item for whatever I’ve “won” never changes based on the earnings. I have a big fish account but do not log in via Facebook. Stupid game.

NO - Great game, just one extremely badly thought out element of it, in the way the Treasure Chests now work.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 29, 17 4:07 PM
its quite possible that Thekboose is not playing in his/her latest city at the time the treasure chest is opened, therefore, the prize resources will not add to that citys total anyway, they would go to the current end city, and it does pop up at the top and say that resources were sent to 'city name'. ie: if playing in Monsterville when you open the chest, they will go to your current city, not Monsterville.

Jolliejackie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Jolliejackie on Dec 18, 17 12:47 AM
I have just opened today's treasure chest on day 90.
3 lightening bolts and next goal is day 120.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Dec 18, 17 5:11 AM
Jolliejackie wrote:I have just opened today's treasure chest on day 90.
3 lightening bolts and next goal is day 120.

Glad to see the quality of the reward for playing 90 consecutive days without being dumped back to Day1 is so worthwhile.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 18, 17 5:29 AM
Yes, now I am absolutely convinced why its so NOT worth bothering one little bit about those treasure chests anymore. What a waste of time. When the chests used to appear randomly every few hours the old way, I would more often than not get at least one boost per day, either a combo, shovel or shuffle etc, one of the cheaper ones anyway, but there was nothing wrong with that. And some resources which were neither here nor there but was worth finding them just for the boosts. Now, total and utter waste of time. If it pops up, I open it, but after all this time, and so many weekends away or having no wifi when it counts, I am always never past day 3 now, if that. Its the stupidest system now they need to either fix it up or just get rid of it.

Jolliejackie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Jolliejackie on Dec 18, 17 5:50 AM
Oh Keith and Jules I just love your responses!
That's why I just couldn't resist sharing with ye what a wonderful treasure day 90 revealed!

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Dec 18, 17 6:03 AM
Yep, I knew you were being sarcastic, but I would have been too. Really, why on earth do they bother. I don't think anyone likes the way its done now. It now makes it not worth bothering to fix up my wifi issues as its not worth the hassle.

[Post New]by IrishLady04 on Jan 18, 18 7:19 AM
I just opened Day 122 and let me just say that I have been disappointed since about Day 90..... It seems that the diamond chests are (almost) worthwhile with 3 lightning bolts, but those could be easily used in one or two levels. I wish they would give us more than just resources (I have millions! And what I don't have at the beginning of a new city, I can ship from others). If there were power ups or coins given every so often, these chests would be worth it. May e the diamond chests could give Eternal Time Freezes or the Gem or even the Switcher

[Post New]by IrishLady04 on Jan 18, 18 7:21 AM
*Wind boost (stupid phone wont let me post more than a certain amount). The Time Addition woukd be great as a gold chest.... When we had to find the chests and pay for the opportunity to see what was inside, most of the time it was worth it, especially the free ones....

[Post New]by Sadi1966 on Apr 7, 18 5:08 AM
This daily rewards is terrible. I am on 178 days straight and think i have received maybe 15 coins. I have so many bricks and junk but i need coins. After reading a lot od the post on here it seems like i am not the only one complaining anout this, even thiugh nothing is being done about it.

Go to: