Re:Welcome to Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets forum

[Post New]by scofield69 on Jun 13, 10 4:18 PM
I can not find the letter for _reen tea. can someone help!!!!

[Post New]by dana709 on Jun 15, 10 4:26 PM
[i] Love this game!!! But I'm stuck...I can't find the skull in the Village Green and I only have 2 minutes left!! Please could someone help me!!????

[Post New]by Curiosity64 on Jun 22, 10 8:46 PM
I know it is a kind of tea, but where is the letter? I have looked at all the teapots and cups, Someone PLEASE where is the 'L'?

danelady wrote:Youa re looking for the L...LAPSANG SOUCHONG is a kind of Tea... maybe that will help you find it!
jramme wrote:
DEBSPIGZ wrote: I am soooooo stuck in Dr Lynch----at the tea room where you're supposed to find the first letters to the list of teas in the black board in the center of the scene? The hints can't be used here and when the time runs out you have to do the three rooms before it all over again..........shoot. By the time I get back to the tea room the time is up again.................all I need to find is the 'L' in LAPSANG SOUCHONG, whatever that is..............Please somebody do a favor?????

I am also stuck in the tea room. I cannot find the letter that goes with _apsang souchong. Can someone help?

glocal
Flounder
Flounder
2,408 Posts

[Post New]by glocal on Jun 30, 10 10:33 AM
Acorns on the bench

It took me at least three tries and finally i figured you have to drag some of the acorns above where they are supposed to fit. Doesn't seem impossible but even the acorns are turned an odd way before you place them. Hope this helps. They have to line up in order.

banor
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by banor on Aug 18, 10 6:49 AM
Well I finished this game yesterday and have to say it was just ok. The story was good and game play good - but it was fussy about where stuff was placed (like the acorns). I think was turned me off a little was that Dr. Lynch was such an unappealing character - I guess I prefer the warm and fuzzy type. But overall the game was a 3 thumbs up for me,

[Post New]by kekly67 on Oct 31, 10 8:51 PM
crossbills wrote:Help! I cannot find the 5 hummingbirds in the knox garden....I have tried 6 opening times and cannot find A ONE>>>>>>

You have to fill the hummingbird feeders first, then wait for them to come.

EnvirEng
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by EnvirEng on Nov 19, 10 3:49 PM
I have to agree with Banor, the characters in this game are drawn in the most unappealing way. I get that it is 'style,' but do they all have to be so ugly??? Overall, this game isn't for me, although I will probably finish it, because I am one of those people who feels compelled to finish things, not because I am enjoying it that much.

If you are looking for a very challenging IHOG with a good storyline (so far) and visually unappealing characters, you will probably enjoy this game. Note that the HOG scenes are nice and clear.

I consider myself a seasoned HOG player, but some of the items in this game are so small that they are practically microscopic. Thank Heavens I found a walk-through on another _Game_ site or I would be crazy by now. (Re: Put Six Pins in the Pin Cushion). Other items are not only small, but partially hidden behind things.

For me, it is just too frustrating. I haven't had too much trouble with some of the things listed above (hummingbirds, acorns), but I understand where the posters are coming from. Not much instruction. And, the hints don't work on 'optional' items, that, in fact, aren't optional at all. Arghhhh.

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 4, 11 4:09 AM
This was an excellent HOG game. It was an actual mystery with great screen shots. Love it!

[Post New]by Shannon282007 on Apr 10, 11 6:41 AM
I found this game to be boring. It's definitely not up to par with other HOGs that I've played. This one seems a bit amateurish.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Oct 13, 11 3:52 PM
Its a pity they haven't made another Dr. Lynch game, I played this years ago, when it first came out, it was uniquely made, and still is one of the original games on the market. Its a pity they don't stick with the originality of their ideas. The quality in this game is visually appealing, and the movements of birds etc. Its well worth playing as I still think it is worth it.

[Post New]by VivLynn on Sep 12, 12 8:57 PM
I am in the Mine I played the hidden object game to get the amulet piece. The last object I am to get in the flipper in the closet. I click click on it and nothing happens, I cant get the amulet if I cant get that last object. I have closed the game and restarted i. I am peaved to say the least .

Go to: