gabrielsmom
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Heritage forum

[Post New]by gabrielsmom on May 28, 10 2:31 PM
As of yet BFG does not have a solution. I purchased this game almost a week ago and have been thru 2 updates - one worse that the other! They have been pretty quiet about whats going on-so I can only assume they are having difficulty in getting it fixed. I complained and got a game credit for all my troubles, but I still want to play the game. Would be nice if we were kept updated.

brutomemo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by brutomemo on May 28, 10 3:33 PM
The problem has been found and fixed as of now. A new build will be available once all the tests are done on several different machines, to ensure the save and loading functionality on a maximum variety of computers and OS.

Again, my apologies to every one.

fluffy64
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by fluffy64 on May 28, 10 4:47 PM
Hello everybody. There is a very good walkthrough for this game on gamezebo.com. I hope BFG get a walkthrough soon. I don't usually have problems with BFG games, but I do think their customer service is awesome, in my humble opinion. Happy gaming everybody.

brutomemo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by brutomemo on May 28, 10 5:03 PM
fluffy64 wrote:Hello everybody. There is a very good walkthrough for this game on gamezebo.com. I hope BFG get a walkthrough soon. I don't usually have problems with BFG games, but I do think their customer service is awesome, in my humble opinion. Happy gaming everybody.

hi fluffy64, there is a walkthrough available at BFG as well. Here

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/the-heritage-walkthrough/

nancehere
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by nancehere on May 28, 10 5:26 PM
I'm delighted to read that the problems have been fixed and you are in the final phase of testing. When will all of this be done so that I can play the game without problems after a reinstall? I've already performed 2 reinstalls on advice from forum notes but would rather wait until I know for sure when the game is ready before I try yet again. Many thanks, I know this is a rare occasion for BF.

brutomemo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by brutomemo on May 28, 10 5:33 PM
nancehere wrote:I'm delighted to read that the problems have been fixed and you are in the final phase of testing. When will all of this be done so that I can play the game without problems after a reinstall? I've already performed 2 reinstalls on advice from forum notes but would rather wait until I know for sure when the game is ready before I try yet again. Many thanks, I know this is a rare occasion for BF.

yes thank you for the understanding nancehere. Just for the info, the first time the game was released, it was sent for wrapping an old version by mistake. So the first fix was to correct a mistake. Then, the second fix was updated to prevent that bug, but with another method: Player had to click very fast the close button. Now the third fix will come to fix an issue that occur in some machines, that apparently skip one line code that will cause the game to not loading or saving properly. The reason for this to happen is still unknown but all saving and loading functions between levels have been extremely reinforced so if the processor skip something, there will be more actions to back it up.

chruke
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by chruke on May 28, 10 10:40 PM
Well I finally finished The Heritage and while I enjoyed playing the game I was perplexed by the ending. It seems like a strange way to end a game. You open the door and play the butterfly game and it's over. However after all the problems I had restarting, uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling I'm happy to have completed this game. I did like it.

[Post New]by astridkarcz on May 29, 10 4:59 AM
game keeps restarting..now cant get passed the first heart..wont close or go ot menu only to help..

[Post New]by chris122049 on May 29, 10 7:43 AM
Is the new fix out yet?

brutomemo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by brutomemo on May 29, 10 10:07 AM
Not yet, developers and moderators will announce in the forums once its out.

brutomemo
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by brutomemo on May 29, 10 11:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

the new fix is out! Thanks to BFG who helped in the testing as they could reproduce the issue in some of their machines.

Make sure the text "The Heritage 1.0.4" is displayed on the bottom right of the main screen. This guarantee you have the latest version.

Also thanks for you players for your continued support and patience.

All the best and have a great weekend/holiday.

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

chapter 10 or 11

[Post New]by lemarmot on May 30, 10 11:18 AM
I can't get past this chapter (can't remember if it's 10 or 11) - can't get the last piece of the rat. I'm on my third time thru, and it still is missing. I've been following the walkthru carefully. One more try, and I'm done with this one.

Very glad I only paid $5 for it on the Memorial Day Sale

Some of you have finished - can you give me a clue about the rat and the pot on the stove, etc.

thanks

[Post New]by POOKY3 on May 30, 10 12:04 PM
My heritage game works just fine, had no problems downloading it. Began playing as soon as it finished. A great game. 5/30/10

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on May 31, 10 1:07 PM
Loved the game ,but is that the end? the butterfly game? or there is more to the game ,because I updated it and what a weird ending!

hmetzger
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by hmetzger on Jun 2, 10 7:07 AM
so I'm not the only one who had zero problems playing the game? LOL Thought it was a good gamme... for those stuck in the initial chapter - there is a hidden room with things to do and objects to build inside of each chapter... you must find it... then you go back and forth ALOT... but I too was a wee bit disappointed at the butterfly game.. cheesy ending BF! however, it was a really good game... now if only you guys could finish fixing my Vampireville??? :-)

lorialcorn2006
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by lorialcorn2006 on Jun 2, 10 9:20 AM
hmetzger wrote:so I'm not the only one who had zero problems playing the game? LOL Thought it was a good gamme... for those stuck in the initial chapter - there is a hidden room with things to do and objects to build inside of each chapter... you must find it... then you go back and forth ALOT... but I too was a wee bit disappointed at the butterfly game.. cheesy ending BF! however, it was a really good game... now if only you guys could finish fixing my Vampireville??? :-)

Hi Hmetzger-Just wondering what problems are you having with vampireville I have been playing that game for a month never had any problems but with Heritage I just cant get it to work yet

[Post New]by BronxNewYork on Jun 3, 10 2:26 PM
Just one thing have they fixed it yet?

[Post New]by worrell67 on Jun 7, 10 6:38 PM
I have deleted the game AND RE-DOWNLOADED! I STILL cannot get past level 1. What's up? I'm thinking I need a credit to my account!

[Post New]by wfgayd on Jun 8, 10 9:10 PM
I downloaded and played game to end, no problems. I hated the ending, but all games are not perfect.

[Post New]by justme321 on Jun 10, 10 12:50 PM
i get stuck at the end of chapter 9 after opening the gate theres a small box that needs a small key to open it but i have no key and all items have been found.
ive restarted 3 times with same results.
anyone else had this problem

Go to: