syclone91
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Post any Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by syclone91 on Jun 1, 10 7:31 PM
I'm having the same problem to, it take a long time between every scene to load

Edited on 06/01/2010 at 7:33:30 PM PST

cinb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Post any Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by cinb on Jun 1, 10 9:20 PM
It is a very good game, but twice I received an access violation and was shut down; paying a lot of money for a game that won't let you access the SG sucks; and it does seem that there was a hesitation whenever there was an action to be done. I hope to see more games like this one. Cinb

sagefever
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by sagefever on Jun 2, 10 8:41 PM
I am having a problem with the strategy guide~ the screen goes slightly dark and nothing happens ,as others have reported.

Any fix for this?

Otherwise a great game!

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on Jun 3, 10 4:55 AM
When I try to access the strategy guide, via lower left on game screen, my screen just freezes up and I have to do alt/ctrl/delete to get out, then I get an error message. Otherwise I am liking the game, takes a bit more brain power than the first, and I am enjoying the story line, which I usually don't read. Doubt if I will spend the money on collectors edition though if strategy guide thing is not resolved.

Edited on 06/03/2010 at 4:57:09 AM PST

[Post New]by NinjaB on Jun 3, 10 3:32 PM
Love the game but am having difficulties re: "Puzzling picture minus one clay tablet". Supposedly you should be able to just slide tablets but it's not working.. Any suggestions? There isn't even an option to skip it... It's like it's frozen and if I don't complete it then I can't move on in the game. Help! Okay, never did figure out the game but found the piece to be able to skip it.

Edited on 06/03/2010 at 4:25:22 PM PST

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on Jun 5, 10 11:19 AM
The game is lagging for me too. It's funny because the trial version didn't do this but when I bought the game it started doing it every time. Very tedious and frustrating especially when you're trying to play a mini game and you can't make the next move right away and you don't realize if you've really even made a move until afterwards. I hope there's some fix for this ~ anyone have any ideas?

[Post New]by indigoapple on Jun 5, 10 6:32 PM
I LOVE the game but every time I use a correct inventory item the game hangs up for 5 or 6 seconds before continuing. Also, the same thing happens during mini-games. For example, on the game where you have get all four marbles together, every time I turn the board the game freezes either at the end of the move or in the middle. It's very frustrating because it messes with your strategy.

kpajak
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by kpajak on Jun 6, 10 5:03 AM
Didn't pay 20$ to not be able to use the built in stategy guide, please refund money, would have gladly paid 6.99 and used the walkthrough, the games should be thoroughly tested before being posted to purcase.

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Jun 6, 10 10:18 PM
No strategy guide on mine either, clicking in the lower right corner. Screen darkens but if I click on it, the game comes back. Love the game and didn't really need the strategy guide...except that I paid for it. Actually the game is rather easy but totally enjoyable so one could get by with the walk through.Wrote Big Fish about the missing guide but no reply from them yet. Hope they get whatever glitch fixed, and I'm glad I'm not the only one with problems.

cagamenut
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by cagamenut on Jun 6, 10 10:27 PM
momness wrote:I've had no problems with the strategy guide loading or coming up. The o nly one I've had an issue with at this point is in Chapter 8 with taking the nuts off that horse head mechanism thing. I don't know where the wrench is and the strategy guide doesn't help with finding it in any way whatsoever. If anyone knows where I can find that please let me know or if its a technical thing I'd like to know as well. Thanks!

The wrench is in the scene with the puppet on a bike. There's a piece of paper on the left wall and the wrench is tucked behind the corner of the paper.

Edited on 06/06/2010 at 10:29:21 PM PST

dogfish12
Stingray
Stingray
4,579 Posts

[Post New]by dogfish12 on Jun 8, 10 12:15 PM
I love this game and have played almost to the end-everything working perfectly. Then used the SG-which I used several times before without problem-and now it freezes the scene-if I hit exit, the game comes back-but can't get the SC. I have the lastes flash, drivers etc.. Turned off the computer and rebooted-etc. Suggestions? Thanks.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 8, 10 12:25 PM
dogfish12 wrote:I love this game and have played almost to the end-everything working perfectly. Then used the SG-which I used several times before without problem-and now it freezes the scene-if I hit exit, the game comes back-but can't get the SC. I have the lastes flash, drivers etc.. Turned off the computer and rebooted-etc. Suggestions? Thanks.
This is unfortunately a common problem and we are waiting on a fix. That said, it would still be useful to let CS know, as the more reports they get the easier to find the problem based on what you all have in common.

Click on the green envelope, then the Contact Us hyperlink, then select Technical Issues from the drop-down list. In the meantime, your best bet is the blog walkthrough on the forum if you get completely stuck.

dogfish12
Stingray
Stingray
4,579 Posts

[Post New]by dogfish12 on Jun 8, 10 3:00 PM
Thank you Mr_Russ! (I always assume it is me or my computer)

[Post New]by popmolly12 on Jun 9, 10 6:45 PM
I also have been unable to access the strategy guide so went to the guide provided in this forum and found that in castle one in the hidden object section, the bicycle chain did not get added to my inventory and I am now stuck and don't seem to be able to progress any further, Has anyone else had this problem please?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 10, 10 5:48 AM
What did you get instead, popmolly12? Most of these locations have to be visited more than once.

[Post New]by popmolly12 on Jun 10, 10 2:46 PM
Thanks for your help Mr Russ. I have now been back and got the bicycle chain.

Katlee469
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Katlee469 on Jun 13, 10 10:36 PM
I Love The Game!!!! The First Time I Played Had No Problems I Played Again and Couldnt get
Extra Content. Played Again No Extra Content ( Game PLay) Deleted and Re Downloaded Game Played Again... No Extra Game Play...It Said Go To Main menu I Did All I Get Are Music Screen Saver Ect.... I Looked At Forum To See If anyone Had Same Problem... Found One...
and They Wondered if You Need To Change Players to Get Extra Games... I'll try Later and Let You Know If That Worked... But If That Is The Case For 20 Bucks It Should Tell You That You Have To Start As New Player... As I Said Love Game But For Price Game Shouldnt Stall, Knock You Out
Or Any Other Problems ... Now If I Cant Get Extra GAME PLAY after I Try New Player

I WANT MY MONEY BACK TOOO. Or Fix My Problem...

Katlee469
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Katlee469 on Jun 13, 10 10:44 PM
I Have Read a Few More Problems People Have Been Having With This Game

I Agree With The Statement Made About For 20 Buck The Extra Play Though Very Good
Wasnt Very Extra!!!!! But Still Waiting To Play Extra Again hen I Figure Out How!!1

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 14, 10 6:35 AM
Once you get the wallpapers and music etc at the end of the bonus level, you have finished.
If you want the extra hour or so of gameplay, you have to start again. This isn't a bug. It's the way the game is written.

Katlee469
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Katlee469 on Jun 14, 10 12:11 PM
Hello Everyone... Just to let you know.....You DO Have to Change Players each Time To Get

Extra Play Time... I Still Agree Extra Play Time Not Very EXTRA!!!!

Still I Like Game...I Think Maybe Big Fish Should Get All The Bugs Out ...Before Posting A New Game....and After Purchasing The Game Shutter.... I Plan To Be More Cautious About What Games To Buy...Hope This Helped Bye!!!

Go to: