Swtmb
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
426 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Antique Road Trip USA

[Post New]by Swtmb on Jul 3, 13 3:58 PM
I really enjoyed this hidden object game, lots to do, fun with very little frustration. Try it!

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Jul 26, 13 10:02 AM
I got this game as a DD awhile back and finally just got around to playing it. I thought it was a cute game and I grew quite fond of the banjo music.

There are 90 mini games to play to you get to the official ending of the game. After playing 3 mini games you receive something for the store. I usually found myself playing 3,6,9.12 mini games at a time depending on how much time I had just so I could what I was receiving next for the store.

The mini games were a wide variety consisting of:
Hidden Object Scenes
puzzles
find the two matching items out of many
find the oddball out of many
find 25 like objects
find the differences
and a couple others that I can't think of right now.

Also you earn money to decorate the store.
I had a nice relaxing time playing even though my foot was tapping to the banjo music.

sunshinej

TedsMum10
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by TedsMum10 on Sep 24, 13 12:35 AM
A complete load of rubbish. Nothing to do with Antiques apart from the shop you are building and then the objects placed on the shelves are ridiculous! Game play is dull and repetitive and there is NO story line. At least it uses bright colourful graphics and gets away from the endless stream of graveyards and disfigured people for a change but I was bored stiff after 20 minutes of it.

Surely there is someone at Big Fish who can write good mysteries with excellent puzzles and HO scenes who is NOT OBSESSED with graveyards? If you own a Kindle Fire and have to buy your games through the Amazon Appstore there are few games coming out of BF that are not creepy, depressing things. We've asked for games like Found, Botanica or Awakening for a year now but do BF listen? Of course not. So we're rapidly deserting this graphically sinking ship and buyzing our games from people like G5, Anuman and Nevosoft who realise that some of us like our games set in DAYLIGHT.
Ps I tried to include another favourite game producer in the list above but your system seems to prevent me from even including their name! VERY ODD and VERY ANNOYING.

Edited on 09/24/2013 at 12:41:51 AM PST

stasinski5
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by stasinski5 on Apr 2, 14 10:28 PM
I love the game. I'm to a point at rank 72 where it takes forever to reach the goal to rank up. and it is getting boring doing the same things over and over. I can't wait for the Easter Collections update.

[Post New]by LadyLibertee on May 13, 14 6:21 AM
when are the new updates coming out? I only get one daily challenge

judicuti
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by judicuti on Jul 13, 14 1:47 PM
I have no new quests, what gives?

[Post New]by deekay16 on Nov 8, 14 1:38 PM
Nice relaxing game; I play it untimed, who needs the stress? I love the atmosphere, and I LOVE the music, which leads to a question: why is there no credit for the music, and does anyone know where I can find it?

[Post New]by korat1 on Dec 5, 14 6:47 PM
I really love this game but would desperately like a seasonal update at the very least

Go to: