[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jul 22, 17 9:20 AM
We need an elephant emoticon.

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,629 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jul 22, 17 11:25 AM
TiramaSue wrote:(To the tune of Mr Sandman)

(Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click)
(Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click)
Mr Thelen, please read this thread
We have a problem it needs to be said
It pains me to make this harsh accusation
But those airship wheels are causing me frustration
Mr Thelen, I'm not alone
There's many players who echo my groans
Please before we go insane
Mr Thelen, please fix this game

(Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click)
(Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click)
Mr Thelen, please help us out
Developers listen when you start to shout
All our suggestions have fallen on deaf ears
And we've been making them for over two years!
Mr Thelen, you are "THE FISH"
One word from you, and we'll get our wish

This is absolutely one of the best, and funniest, pleas for our plight! PLEASE Mods, get this one passed to the Devs!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,271 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 28, 17 12:44 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:I'd like to see the Lucky Diamond machine in Trina's room reward multiple stamps and pet food, maybe 3 or 5, like the diamonds and coins when you get 3 of a kind.

Or dare I suggest...airship items?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jul 28, 17 1:04 PM

Mr Thelen, I'm not alone

Dare I say this is brilliant! Love, love, love!

chloe4747
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by chloe4747 on Jul 28, 17 1:57 PM

Do not know if this has already been suggested, but I was wondering if it would be possible to change the way we are to pack the Airship items? I was thinking that if we could exchange Airship items for Steering wheels (similar to the way we exchange items in the Seasonal Events) in certain increments depending on the level a player is at. For example level 1 thru 10 1 Airship item of our choosing, 11 through 20 3 Airship items of our choosing and so on up to where we can do increments of 10 or so Airship items of our choosing. That way we could choose which items we pack to fill the Ship. It might take a little longer to pack but at least we choose what will be packed and will not lose so many of the items to fulfill the task.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,271 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 3, 17 8:38 AM
Listen up, developers. I'm going to keep coming up with suggestions regarding the airship problem until you do something, so if you want me to shut up...

Latest idea:

When a player receives their very first airship asking for 300 wheels, that sets an indicator in the game and from that moment on, every hidden object scene drops 2 airship items. That extra airship item drops from the airship slot (so don't get any ideas about adding airship items into the slot where you added those extra coins and shards) or an additional slot (maybe the one used for special event items and during special events we would only get 1 airship item).

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,320 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 3, 17 8:48 AM
I like TiramaSue's idea (see directly above this post)

If you can't do that then how about this...

Make it so that you only need to pack no more than 5 to 10 items per the three airship crates. Then change all Daily Quests, Trina, and Castle Challenges to say "Send 1 airship".

That would be pack 5 items per the three crates for levels 1 thru 50 and 10 items per the three crates for levels above 50.

AND continue the HOS drop to have 1 airship item per each HOS.

This idea is open to improvement or rejection by fellow players.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,271 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 3, 17 8:54 AM
Another possibility:

Add a hidden object scene to the original private room. Players would be limited to playing their room and their friends rooms once a day, and the scene would drop:

1) coins to a max of 50 just like other scenes
2) 2 items frequently used in daily quests (torches, forged keys, rune stones, especially)
3) 2 airship items

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
4,216 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 3, 17 9:09 AM
TiramaSue wrote:Another possibility:

Add a hidden object scene to the original private room. Players would be limited to playing their room and their friends rooms once a day, and the scene would drop:

2) 2 items frequently used in daily quests (torches, forged keys, rune stones, especially)
3) 2 airship items

oh wow a HO in our original private room.... TWO, frequently used items needed for daily quests ... and TWO airship items ?!?!?!... .... HEAVEN, I'd be in HEAVEN ... Course, I'd want that HO turned off during the Spring Event or some might just have up their original room instead of the Spring room.... and turned off during Winter because of the Christmas tree.... That would be so cool!!!!!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,271 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 3, 17 9:20 AM
gohill wrote:

3) 2 airship items

oh wow a HO in our original private room.... TWO, frequently used items needed for daily quests ... and TWO airship items ?!?!?!... .... HEAVEN, I'd be in HEAVEN ... Course, I'd want that HO turned off during the Spring Event or some might just have up their original room instead of the Spring room.... and turned off during Winter because of the Christmas tree.... That would be so cool!!!!!!

Yes, it would have to be turned off during seasonal events, but we don't need those items as much during those events.

And those drop items would be it. No pet food or stamps. If you're low on those items, go play the other scenes.

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,629 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Aug 5, 17 7:32 AM

3) 2 airship items

I like this suggestion, and one step further...I'd like to see a new room incorporating this HOS. NOT associated with a Special event. We are already limited in Gnome DQ availability.

My suggestion for a room would be a stable. Every Castle that houses or employs Knights should have a stable. And not a "cute" one for ponies. Hoof stomping, fire snorting majestic steeds ready for their noble riders.

BAPPLE
Herring
Herring
340 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Aug 5, 17 10:05 AM
Love the idea of a private room for the purposes discussed. The stable idea is awesome. Now if this will just convince the devs!!!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,271 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Aug 9, 17 9:36 PM
Please give us an achievement for completing Castle Challenge tasks.

It might make playing the CC more appealing to more players, since even if they can't finish enough tasks to get an avatar, they would still be working towards earning a reward.

Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Aug 9, 17 10:22 PM
Change the Daily Quests to something new!
Same rooms, same quests.. gets old real fast.

Greyfox2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Greyfox2 on Aug 11, 17 1:16 PM
I concur that the DQ's need improvement. A bunch of new challenges would be awesome. Also, I think that there should be a tab in place next to the 'accept' tab that says 'decline', and/or no next to yes. That way you get choose which DQ you work on.

GulfCoastGuppy
Catfish
Catfish
1,629 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Aug 29, 17 7:01 AM
Just like we pay diamonds to call an airship back early...I wish we could pay something to extend an airship's docking time. Sometimes I JUST see it sail away after opening the quest that wants it.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,320 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 29, 17 7:15 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Just like we pay diamonds to call an airship back early...I wish we could pay something to extend an airship's docking time. Sometimes I JUST see it sail away after opening the quest that wants it.

I'd rather not see it sail away on it's own at all. Take away the 16 hour timer altogether.

Still retain the ability to send it away empty for free. Fine if they still keep the 4 diamond recall cost. Like others I hate to see it sail away after opening the game or, if there's a good airship I'd like to use, I want to be able to keep it for a DQ wanting airships.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
5,320 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 6, 17 6:01 PM
Developers PLEASE have pity on us loyal MC players...

Lower the number for packing crates to lower the steering wheels. A reasonable amount could be 120 to 200 steering wheels and REMOVE the airship requirements from ALL the 3 part Daily Quests that have them.

We aren't playing them, we skip them. The airship requirements are hard enough to keep up with for each 10 part Daily Quest. Some of us (many of us) don't have the ability (health, time, or otherwise) to do hundreds of Hidden Object Scenes DAILY to keep up with the requirements for the 10 part, let alone 3 part and 5 part Daily Quests.

PLEASE FIX. We feel that the many pleas we've expressed to you are falling on deaf ears. We want to enjoy doing the daily quests but your airship requirements seriously need to be corrected.

If you won't lower the steering wheels on airships to a reasonable 120 to 200 per airship (preferred) then please Remove airship requirements from ALL 3 part and 5 part Daily Quests and change the parts that have them to anything else... at the very least.

PLEASE.

Edited to add:
If this suggestion won't do there are MANY other GREAT suggestions regarding airship items that is found in this thread. Pick anything but just give us a fix please.

ANOTHER possible idea...
Offer a skip button for 5 diamonds. If we get a Daily Quest we can't do (time constraints, or too low on airship items for example) or don't like we can pay to skip and be offered a new one immediately. Needs to be offered at the first part with a choice of "Accept - Free" or "Skip - 5 diamonds" before you can begin the new 3 part, 5 part, or 10 part daily quest.

Edited on 09/06/2017 at 9:03:29 PM PST

mumma_1
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Sep 7, 17 8:53 AM

Mr Thelen, I'm not alone

This is fantastic....it deserves a thread all of it's own.....you are very talented...

drkgordon
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by drkgordon on Sep 17, 17 11:32 AM
This has probably been mentioned before but it doesn't hurt to mention it again. For those players who have just started the game or have missed getting an avatar from previous castle challenges, there should be a way to obtain those avatars. What about being able to purchase them with diamonds?
I previously missed obtaining an avatar on the final day of a castle challenge because life happened and I couldn't play and the time ran out. I was so upset. Now during this castle challenge, my game is screwing up and deleting my progress so I have to redo challenges. I'm afraid that I may not obtain the final avatar in this castle challenge because of that.
Please, developers, make these avatars available.

Go to: