Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by MsBrookie on Nov 12, 16 8:34 PM
FIGURED IT OUT!!! It turns out that the iPhone FB app and Safari independently log in and they can be logged in to DIFFERENT accounts! The one Gummy uses is Safari. When I tried to find the in-game ID I followed the directions exactly (which don't work for safari on iPhone!) and used a browser instead of FB app and discovered the different login.

I'm a happy camper now!

Any way to copy (archive) my progress to my BF account (or anywhere else)?

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Nov 13, 16 1:13 AM
Unable to download London.

I try but I keep getting Error in Download messages.

Any advice - besides going to Big Fish Tech Support that doesn't?

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just sorted it by connecting to the internet for a while before trying to download London, instead of connecting and immediately trying to download.

Edited on 11/13/2016 at 5:52:14 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 14, 16 12:55 PM
Hello MrsBrookie and jessara,

I'm glad to hear that both of you were able to continue enjoying Gummy Drop! after doing a bit of troubleshooting. That's awesome news!

jessara, I'm happy to hear that it was possible to continue connecting to the Gummy Drop! servers to download the content of the game. If you would like to troubleshoot a new technical issue found on a mobile device with this game, the following article contains our preliminary troubleshooting steps to try and see if they will quickly resolve that issue:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

MsBrookie, it sounds like you may already have your progress linked to a Facebook account, but all of our players are able to link their Gummy Drop! progress to a Facebook account or a Big Fish Games account while playing this game. This usually helps retain progress even when installing Gummy Drop! on a new mobile device. Here are the steps on how to link an account for both methods, just in case it is helpful:

Linking to Facebook or Big Fish Games (Free to Play)

By linking an account to your Facebook email or your Big Fish games account, you should be able to retain progress by signing in with the same sign in information that was used to link to that progress. If you would like additional assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID. Our Reps can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you both for taking the time to update us about what has happened and for your patience. I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

All progress gone

[Post New]by ankita27685 on Nov 15, 16 1:40 PM
I was in Havana and had covered all the cities that opened up for couple of days like amsterdam and mexico city. I was out of life and I waited for life to revive and half an hour later when I opened the game, my progress is all gone and I m back in Tokyo. NOT DONE
I am disappointed. I have all the coins but my progress and gems are GONE. I am signed in my big fish account. DO something!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 15, 16 2:53 PM
Hi ankita27685,

I'm sorry to hear that after signing back into your Gummy Drop! game, your progress was lost and reverted back to Tokyo. I definitely know how frustrating this can be. Since you signed into your account, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address used to link your progress. Please also provide to the support team which city and level you should be located at. The support team has the tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Bamjag on Nov 16, 16 2:56 PM
Morning, went to play this morning, but needed to install lad test version, won't let me, just keeps going to the app page days open not install, when I press open it goes back to the game
Please help, need my morning fix of gummy drop

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 16, 16 3:38 PM
Hi Bamjag,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble updating the game. It sounds like you're not seeing an option to update when you go to the app store page for the game.

If the update isn't showing up as available in the store the best thing to do would be to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a screenshot of the game page in the store as well as the email address that's connected to your game. That information can help our Reps look into this further so they can provide the best possible help. They'll be happy to assist, and steps on taking a screenshot to send can be found in the following help article:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience and I hope this was able to help.

bfgPanthalassa

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by twoolman on Nov 16, 16 3:48 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Gummy Drop! Mobile to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by twoolman on Nov 16, 16 3:49 PM
twoolman wrote:
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Gummy Drop! Mobile to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by susiesaucepan on Nov 16, 16 3:52 PM
Trying to play gummy drop, have to update to continue, but get a message saying my device is incompatible with this version.
I'm using a Sony Xperia Z5 compact with the latest software updates. Please help, I'm currently about to complete Manilla, am a big fan of this game!
Hope you can help.

[Post New]by Trudyplay on Nov 16, 16 4:18 PM
Still cannot play after the update from yesterday. Still more than a month I cannot play. IThe support knows about it. Still no solution.

[Post New]by May2016 on Nov 16, 16 5:28 PM
I am from Singapore.

When I tried to do the latest update, it indicated that my device is not compatible. (I have open Gummy Drop and it indicates that there is an update. I tab onto the message and it indicate that my device is not compatible).

I am using Samsung Notes7 and never receive such message before.

I have clear my cache for my Google Play Store but it still gave me the same message.

When I tried to find Gummy Drop directly from Google Play Store, I am unable to find it. Can this be the problem?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 17, 16 8:57 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post in this particular thread. We definitely want to help get things up and running as it should.

susiesaucepan, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing compatibility issues with your device. The Gummy Drop! teams are aware of this issue with this device and are investigating. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you Trudyplay for reaching out to the support team. I was able to reach out to the team and it looks like the Gummy Drop! teams are also investigating this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused.

May2016, it is definitely interesting that you are seeing this message on your Samsung Device. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. Since this device should be compatible and Gummy Drop! should be in the store, please reach out to our Cusotmer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Aewald on Nov 17, 16 11:27 AM
I am getting the message to download the latest version of the game but my App Store is not showing updates available? The game won't let me past the message. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by Rocketdad on Nov 17, 16 12:53 PM
In. Shanghai level 31 master builder. Level crashes or repeats same 10 patterns. Have over 100 attempts in last month. Is there a problem? Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 17, 16 1:34 PM
Hello Aewald and Rocketdad,

Welcome to the forums, and thank you both for taking the time to report an issue that was experienced with Gummy Drop! while playing. It looks like there may be some preliminary troubleshooting steps to provide that may assist, so I am going to go ahead and provide some links to those Help Pages as well as how to reach our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

Rocketdad, I am sorry the game continues to crash in the same place. In this instance, I would recommend trying the steps for your particular device located on the following page:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

If those steps do not work Rocketdad please reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID if possible, the model of the device the issue is being seen on, as well as the operating system version the device is running. With that information, our Reps will do their best to help troubleshoot what is happening and are always happy to help out.

Aewald, it sounds like the game is asking to update but one doesn't appear to be available to download from the App store. Since it sounds like the update isn't showing up, I am going to go ahead and recommend contacting our Support Team using the steps above as they have the tools available to troubleshoot this particular issue further. Be sure to provide the model of the device this issue is appearing on as well as what version of operating system it is running. It's possible you may be unable to provide your in-game ID, but if you happen to have that as well, please also provide it. That information will help our Reps troubleshoot faster.

For players that are unsure where to find their in-game ID, the following guide can help with that:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you both for your patience and time, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 11/17/2016 at 1:36:18 PM PST

Ahgr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Ahgr on Nov 18, 16 9:30 AM
When I start Gummy Drop it asks for update. Google Play says the update isn't compatible with my device. After that I can't play the game.

[Post New]by Purpleglitz on Nov 18, 16 10:12 AM
I was playing this game today as I do everyday. I have gone to open it again when my lives have rebuilt and it's asked me to download the latest version of the game, I have gone to do this from the google play store to be told my device (Sony Z5) is no longer compatible? How can this be when I was playing this game literally half an hour before it asked me to update? Your help with this would be appreciated. Thanks.

[Post New]by lightfam on Nov 20, 16 12:32 PM
I am having trouble running Gummy Drop on my Acer Iconia Tab running android OS. The problem started with display flashing back and forth between pages. I cleared out everything and reinstalled the game. Now the game won't start at all. This happened months age. I have reinstalled several times and it still won't run. I just get the message - Unfortunately, Gummy Drop! has stopped.

I love Gummy Drop and play it on my PC, my iPhone and I used to play it on the tablet. Any suggestions.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 21, 16 10:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues with the latest update for the Android version of Gummy Drop. I can absolutely assist with explaining what might be happening with these particular updates.

Ahgr and Purpleglitz, if the Google Play store is not downloading the newest update due to the device being on an excluded or incompatible devices list, this means that the update is currently unable to be downloaded to that particular device and that the game is unable to be played on it. The appropriate teams are aware of these issues and are working on resolving it so that players with these devices can continue to play, and in the meantime, we request that players who have encountered this keep an eye on the Google Play store for updates to the incompatible devices list and for new updates.

lightfam, I'm sorry to hear that Gummy Drop! is not running properly on that device at the moment. It sounds like this has happened before and that some troubleshooting has already been done to try to resolve the issue. Since that didn't resolve the issue, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID, the device model, and the version of Android OS that is installed on it. Our Reps can use this information to investigate the issue further and may have further troubleshooting steps to try out.

Just in case a player is unsure where to find their in-game ID, I am going to include a helpful guide for finding it in our games below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience, and I hope the right teams are able to resolve the incompatible devices issue quickly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: