Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:can't save

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Oct 6, 08 11:49 PM
Let's rule out everything, because I was slightly confused too. There's no auto-save in this game, so are you going to the main menu? Are you clicking save and saving your game in a slot?

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Oct 7, 08 9:41 AM
Hello holsteinhorner! There is indeed a save feature for Zoo Vet 2: Endangered Animals. In order to save the game, you have to go to the main menu screen, select the save option, and select a save slot. The game does not autosave though, so make sure to save from the main menu before exiting your game. I hope this helps.

tiasnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tiasnana on Oct 8, 08 11:51 AM
I'm having the same problem and I did use the save option on the main menu. I sent a request through the contact support feature but still have not received an answer. I tried several times to use the save feature but it doesn't save the game and I have to start all over each time I go out and come back. I've checked my computer, it's new, and have all the requirements specified.
Any help would be appreciated.

eienmomo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by eienmomo on Aug 6, 09 9:43 PM
I know that my post is several months after the original, but I just wanted to reply that as of now, the game still does not save. I have tried to save (via the save game option from the main menu) 3 times and it never does. I've played the first level 3 times now. Unfortunately, I just went ahead and deleted the game, which I hate to do because I paid $7 for it and I never got to finish it. Was a cool game too...

Go to: