bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Aveyond: The Lost Orb forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 15, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Aveyond: The Lost Orb forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Aveyond: The Lost Orb players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: The Lost Orb forum

[Post New]by haileesmother on Feb 15, 10 12:52 AM
can someone out there tell me the order of the aveyond series? i think im on the 2nd one....but i now bought the 5th one today and i want to go thru the whole thing...it has been awhile since i played thank goodness for that 30% off BFG rocks!

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 15, 10 1:05 AM
0) Ahriman's Prophecy (freeware prequel)

1) Aveyond: Rhen's Quest
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1018/aveyond/index.html?channel=affiliates&identifier=afb013ca8712

2) Aveyond: Ean's Quest
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/2462/aveyond-2/index.html?channel=affiliates&identifier=afb013ca8712

3) Aveyond: Orbs of Magic

3.1) Lord of Twilight
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5572/aveyond-lord-of-twilight/index.html?channel=affiliates&identifier=afb013ca8712

3.2) Gates of Night
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5942/aveyond-gates-of-night/index.html?channel=affiliates&identifier=afb013ca8712

3.3) The Lost Orb
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7384/aveyond-the-lost-orb/index.html?channel=affiliates&identifier=afb013ca8712

Edited on 02/15/2010 at 2:37:41 AM PST

[Post New]by eiramss on Feb 15, 10 1:06 AM
I'm not completely sure on this..

First is Aveyond
Then Aveyond 2

And those are really separate games, then the next three are all chapters with a lot of the same characters and story.

I think first is Lord Of Twilight, and the second is Gates of Night, and this is I think the third chapter in the same storyline. I could have the first two mixed up though

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 15, 10 2:11 AM
Aveyond 2 is Ean's Quest. Rhen's Quest is Aveyond 1.

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Feb 15, 10 2:58 AM
Hi everyone, this is Shaz from Amaranth Games.

Just a quick note to let you all know, if you want to continue a game from Gates of Night, you need to choose New Game (not Load Game this time around), and answer Yes when asked if you want to continue a game (answering No will give you a completely new game).

A more detailed explanation of this is available in the Technical Questions thread.

That should get all of you continuing players up and running

Hope you all enjoy the game!

nelshy
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by nelshy on Feb 15, 10 3:49 AM
haileesmother wrote:can someone out there tell me the order of the aveyond series? i think im on the 2nd one....but i now bought the 5th one today and i want to go thru the whole thing...it has been awhile since i played thank goodness for that 30% off BFG rocks!

I agree, I only buy from BFG my PC does not like downloads from any other source.Thanks for reminding about the 30% discount. I bought the game and just finished downloading.

[Post New]by booucantcme on Feb 15, 10 3:03 PM
[b] Just wanted to say WOOO HOOO the new Aveyond is here finally GOOD LUCK EV1

[Post New]by aliakim on Feb 15, 10 6:16 PM
hey just a quick question can anyone please tell me where the Bloodthistle flower is or give a hint i've been stuck on this for ages.
Thanks

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Feb 15, 10 7:57 PM
Underfall, the "dark city" - accessed via Ashera's Tomb. The bloodthistle is actually in the outskirts, where the monsters are.

[Post New]by wizardrywand on Feb 16, 10 5:49 AM
Hey! Can someone tell me where the bomber bird is? Thanks a bunch!

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 16, 10 7:53 AM
If you've hatched the BBE from a previous game, it is near the beehive at Blueleaf Forest.

superhorse
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by superhorse on Feb 16, 10 8:06 AM
This just gets weirder and weirder! first Te'ijal and Galahad turn human , then Stella un-dies, then Stella decides to work on a farm, then Ulf decides to become a alchemist, then Spook turns out to be Gyendal! then Mel turns out to have magic! Jeez!

Edited on 02/16/2010 at 8:08:31 AM PST

[Post New]by aislingyngaio on Feb 16, 10 8:27 AM
well, you can never say life is predictable either who wants to play a game where Mel gets killed half an hour into LoT, as she should anyway since she's facing up against vampires XD Think with RPG logic instead of RL logic sometimes

mommabak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mommabak on Feb 16, 10 10:18 AM
Can someone tell me how to get the faires to move in the crystal cave. I know they like candy but what do I need to do? Thank you

[Post New]by gamergirl68 on Feb 16, 10 11:14 AM
Talk to everyone back in Shoal Leiu mommabak. Someone there needs help. Then just keep checking your journal for new quests. This one will take you to the Mainland, the Underworld, and back to Shoal Leiu to see the same person again, before you can move the pixies.

mommabak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mommabak on Feb 16, 10 11:30 AM
Thank you, I;ll keep trying

mstws
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by mstws on Feb 18, 10 10:47 AM
Finished game but want to go back to complete quests. Anyone know where to find the real frog and a circus act? Much appreciated!

cori1021
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by cori1021 on Feb 18, 10 10:53 AM
Does anyone remember the locations of all the empty bottles? I only have four left and I need 5 to complete a side quest...

orchidna
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by orchidna on Feb 18, 10 11:42 AM
Frog:
Can only be done if you helped Rat get out of jail during the baby trade sidequest .. it is in Fahd's house in Tyobi. If you freed Rat, he will be on the east side of Tyobi east of the vendor stalls. Talk to him and help him to get the frog.

Circus Act:
Can only be done if you helped Hercules trap all five pixies, including blowing up the bridge. The pixies will then be in the Fauna Caves of Acropolis.

Bottles:
- Blueleaf Forest
- Circus
- Crystal Caverns
- Ashera’s Tomb
- Mana Caves

Edited on 02/18/2010 at 11:43:19 AM PST

Go to: