winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

To friends of winnerkooties

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Jul 11, 16 3:00 PM
Hey everybody, thanks for being my friend. I am going to take a break from the social aspect of the game. I need to recharge my batteries, so to speak.

I won't be exchanging gifts for a while, but don't forget about me forever. I'm sure to be back sometime.

Take care and thanks for all your gifts.

Winner

Re:To friends of winnerkooties

[Post New]by Lambchop_1 on Jul 11, 16 3:27 PM
Enjoy your time away from the game. There is life out in the real world. Enjoy your summer and recharge those batteries.

If you clear out your wish list, I'll just keep watching for when it re-appears and I'll know your back. I won't delete you unless you advise your leaving the game for good.

Sending you to start your break.

SandyCane
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by SandyCane on Jul 11, 16 4:51 PM
Ditto, what lambchop said, us old found players can't stay gone for long. Awaiting your grand re-entrance to the islands. Safe travels my friend

babsnel47
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by babsnel47 on Jul 12, 16 4:41 PM
Ditto to both what Lambchop and SandyCane said, And thank you so much for the wonderful gifts you have sent me over the years we have been friends on FOUND. I will watch out for your return, Love and best wishes xxx

olbirdy
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by olbirdy on Jul 13, 16 6:16 PM
Good luck on your break , also have been playing this game for a couple of years ,dont get to play it as much. . From your old friend Old birdy

Go to: